Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why did she go to therapie, so far away from Cark with plenty of clinics, if there was no collab/deal? 🤔

Reactions: 9
I would assume the medical council would have some say over Dr John (already sounds like a culture leader) and they already had a complaint upheld against them about their advertising

I didnt even watch craggy Island and I saw that clip 500 times 🤣

Would that be 50/50 or 1/3 v 2/3 🤔

She definitely got something... a dentist offered me a discount on fixed braces if I did a recording at the end to talk about the process a d before and after pic. It was for their website not IG .. I said no thank you, cos its not my cup of tea, happy to pay rge full price, well not happy no one is ever happy paying that money, but ye get me lol

I'd say she's not doing the food shop or her Instagram room cos she's full on reading here and I think if I strain my neck I can see the steam coming out her ears
Of course they got something she sells her soul for anything, the fact she was looking for hotel stays and a car to use on there silent journey she's a disgracefil beggy Mitchell !!!!

Reactions: 5
Of course they got something she sells her soul for anything, the fact she was looking for hotel stays and a car to use on there silent journey she's a disgracefil beggy Mitchell !!!!
Wtf is a culture leader?:🤣🤷‍♀️ CULT tattle it is CULT that I typed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So why did she go to therapie, so far away from Cark with plenty of clinics, if there was no collab/deal? 🤔
This makes no sense but we’ll never know they’re both just as dodgy as the other here. Would she need to wait longer if she went local? Would local clinics have advised her to try longer or sort her cysts? IVF is not the ‘journey’ to share on social media, she’s after learning the hard way here

Reactions: 3
The question box is up for Dr John on Therapie she's really dodging a bullet after causing the back lash !!

Reactions: 4
Ladies I am here absolutely choking and snorting laughing at the comments. Best entertainment in weeks. MY personal highlights were Sars burner account getting ratty and the comment ‘if I were Sarah ye’d know’ 🤣🤣🙈. I’m dead. Can’t stop laughing out loud. Oh and the comment- who is Tattle? And the reply - I’ll Google it 🤣
[
happyaslarry96 is 10000% Sarah. Talks exactly like her. Attitude and even spelling the same. She thinks we're bleeping thick. She is gonna play the victim now.. Watch.. Eh how bout don't tell lies about ur journey and people wouldn't have anything to call you out on ya bleeping septic melt.
💯 her!! U can hear her while reading it😂Sarah … try word things differently to what your used to spewing, fooling nobody🤥

Reactions: 1
I might be in the minority here but I def don’t think there’s any hidden clab or discount. I’d say she probably approached them about a clab alright but was turned down. I believe the only reason they’re going all the ways up there is for the payment plan cos he’s a penny pincher and she’s got no savings and probably some credit card debt. I also would think he probably only agreed to one round of IVF with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
What are the Happy as Larry comments that’s probably Sarah mentioned above? Can’t find them 💔

Is Keith’s sperm perfect by any chance? Sarah hadn’t said anything on this matter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder will Dr John end up bringing her on to the live tommorow , seated in her Instagram room brazen out reading her script 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.