Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no see you weren’t paying attention, she couldn’t have surgery to diagnose endometriosis but she absolutely 100% has it, even thought the only way to confirm, is by surgery 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂
Ha ha I actually can't keep up myself need to start taken notes 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the clinic. I'd say they're cursing the day she ever walked into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They'll be no sleep got tonight in Therapie , digging deep to try and get themselfs out of it with pinocchio liar Burke !!! Oh the embarrassment !!!

Reactions: 14
Imagine having to contact them or turn up for her next appointment and they’ll have been getting SCHOOLED with comments and mails from people about this. I think she thought that video with them would get her on the late late show 🤣 maybe even sky news. She’s failing miserably at being any type of weight loss account so I think she’s going to the attention on the IVF so she can shift her page focus ! I’m actually mortified for her and her lies! She has nobody to blame but herself!!

Reactions: 23
Lads as they say .... No publicity is bad publicity... Therapie are creaming themselves over the interest here id say, Magnum Burke O'Conor will have record numbers at the live tomorrow and probably hundreds of consultations as a result...

They will just do a live and talk about the medical side of it and burp will be left to explain her messing up about the cysts on her own.... they def won't discuss her specifically anyway but what advertisement is right.. shes a fool if she isn't getting paid haha

Reactions: 12
Ya keep being you Sar. Keep up your lies and attention seeking. This is why people are calling you out. You are a dangerous liar who believes their own lies. You will never make it as an influencer because people see straight through you

Reactions: 13
YouTube is a bit different to instagram if you comment on YouTube and they block you, it will look like your comment is still visible but only to you, but no one else will see it, if that makes sense

Reactions: 4
She is such an unlikeable person. Cheek of her saying we are unhappy within ourselves.....I'm happy out. Also Sars guuurrlll we are not trolls how many times must it be said. Nor I or anyone on this page are sending you private messages of abuse/threats etc etc. Because that's not what we are about......we are just having the chats about someone who shares their whole private life on a public platform

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
All you've done is [over] share sarah. Had you genuinely had any cop on and kept silent, you wouldn't be in this tit show. Geebag of the highest order. The silence now about the 90 cysts and the endo is deafening. Best of luck to Therapie they're gonna need it more than Sarah ever will. Girl has somehow come back from more than one tit show.

Reactions: 15
All you've done is [over] share sarah. Had you genuinely had any cop on and kept silent, you wouldn't be in this tit show. Geebag of the highest order. The silence now about the 90 cysts and the endo is deafening. Best of luck to Therapie they're gonna need it more than Sarah ever will. Girl has somehow come back from more than one tit show.
If she just didn’t share anything on her account other then weight loss she wouldn’t have half the problems from all inconsistencies. She needs to go out and make a friend and stop talking absolute shite down the end of a phone.

Reactions: 11
Lads as they say .... No publicity is bad publicity... Therapie are creaming themselves over the interest here id say, Magnum Burke O'Conor will have record numbers at the live tomorrow and probably hundreds of consultations as a result...

They will just do a live and talk about the medical side of it and burp will be left to explain her messing up about the cysts on her own.... they def won't discuss her specifically anyway but what advertisement is right.. shes a fool if she isn't getting paid haha
do people have to pay for that first consult I wonder? Cos if not, yes they’ll get a lot of appointments, but by duck if I found out a friend or relative was led down the garden path by some bullshit promise from therapie (after they make you fork out for loads of tests), I would do all I could to have them shut down

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.