Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we will conceive......I've a big issue with someone spouting out shite about IVF like this. Nobody going into IVF is like I know I will conceive I just don't know when ......everyone hopes but IVF is so uncertain.

Reactions: 26
I think it’s possible there is some backhander but as she is such a vain, self-obsessed lump it’s as possible that there wasn’t. I have to say though if I was having ivf and was very much at the start of things with no results the laaaaaast thing I would be doing is filming a promo reel for the clinic. Firstly I’d be shitting myself it’d jinx things but secondly the clinic haven’t done much so what am I going to praise in my promo reel?….’oh their sofas are very comfortable and their portal where you get results is an industry leader’….what?

I wouldn’t let Therapie near my flaps to de-fuzz them let alone mess around with my reproductive system.

Joanne McNally was a ridiculous choice of ambassador too. A talented comic perhaps but the face of a fertility clinic? No thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do not think it was a collab today but I do think she approached the interview with the intention of showing them how suitable she would be as a #ba, how amazing she is at showcasing Therapie and then if this round does not work, then she would get a collab for the next round.
This idiot cannot get it through her thick skull that people see through her lies and she is honestly one of the most unlikeable people on instagram.
She was definitely in talks with them about a possible collab before the backlash on fertility clinics using instahuns so it did not materialise.

Reactions: 24
Jesus Christ almighty up since 5am and I only getting a chance to sit down and catch up now 😭 wtf 😬
This is just a massive tit show😩 why did this imbecile choose to do that video? 🫣😳 she surely knew what was going to happen? 😬
The fact she said, numerous times,his sperm was perfect was stomach churning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I do not think it was a collab today but I do think she approached the interview with the intention of showing them how suitable she would be as a #ba, how amazing she is at showcasing Therapie and then if this round does not work, then she would get a collab for the next round.
This idiot cannot get it through her thick skull that people see through her lies and she is honestly one of the most unlikeable people on instagram.
She was definitely in talks with them about a possible collab before the backlash on fertility clinics using instahuns so it did not materialise.
Totally agree. Reckon she thought next round would be gifted. Sure they all do it

I have to say I wouldn’t have 8k to throw at something without some budgeting and planning. Really irks me to see her be able to do it cause the state is supporting her

Reactions: 14
Who would be responsible for regulating IVF etc in Ireland? A complaint needs to be made about this and all the lies
Nobody is responsible for regulating ivf. Its a joke. Its not regulated. They can do what they want and charge what they want. That's why I went abroad where it is regulated. Now its 7 years ago so it could be changed but I don't think so.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has already been asked but is it still secondary infertility if have a different partner?

Reactions: 3
Dear diary,

I am absolutely fuming 😤I recorded a video there now with the guys from Therapie and I said to them I said " I'm a 16 -18 but make me look like I could have gotten a 12" and the bastards ignored me. Didn't even blur out 2 of my 3 chins

Anyway the "trolls" are up in arms calling me out on the video. Saying stuff about 90 cysts. I never said I had 90 cysts except when I went on and on for weeks about my 35 70 90 cysts.

They are all just jealous witches that don't realise that I am breaking the stigma by shutting down the conversation. One size journey doesn't fit all and its not my fault I have a BEYOND PERFECT relationship with a BEYOND PERFECT ham hock fella with BEYOND PERFECT sperm ❤

Better go Luke is calling me there now
After spending a week prompting him to say e e e mbryo , he kept saying Nemo, I finally got him to say it. I may have bribed him with 2 many ice creams cos now he is saying Magnum instead of embryo

Chat soon xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
One person should watch the live and ask one question. If you had 90 cysts and pcos would he proceed with ivf? We will all know its about Sarah. We will all know she lied. She will not be able to play the bullied victim if that's the only question. She wants to be the victim.

I didnt post on the therapie page. Was too busy working 10 hours and came back to 8 pages of this to catch up on. Also not a troll. Just someone who arrived here due to Jellygate and stayed around as I went through hell with ivf for 5 years and this one is making a joke of it.

Sorry if this has already been asked but is it still secondary infertility if have a different partner?
According to therapies response today. Yes

Dear diary,

I am absolutely fuming 😤I recorded a video there now with the guys from Therapie and I said to them I said " I'm a 16 -18 but make me look like I could have gotten a 12" and the bastards ignored me. Didn't even blur out 2 of my 3 chins

Anyway the "trolls" are up in arms calling me out on the video. Saying stuff about 90 cysts. I never said I had 90 cysts except when I went on and on for weeks about my 35 70 90 cysts.

They are all just jealous witches that don't realise that I am breaking the stigma by shutting down the conversation. One size journey doesn't fit all and its not my fault I have a BEYOND PERFECT relationship with a BEYOND PERFECT ham hock fella with BEYOND PERFECT sperm ❤

Better go Luke is calling me there now
After spending a week prompting him to say e e e mbryo , he kept saying Nemo, I finally got him to say it. I may have bribed him with 2 many ice creams cos now he is saying Magnum instead of embryo

Chat soon xoxo
Honestly please never stop these entries. Actually make me laugh out loud

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I took a deep dive into some of the medical literature on it today and there's some discrepancies in the definitions - some publications classify it as with the same partner, others specify with any partner. I think in the Irish context it's generally the former.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The more I think about it the more I think that if ivf doesn’t go her way there’ll be a baby grow incident or something like Shannon what’s her name in youghal

Reactions: 14
She can't do a single thing right. Everytime she opens her mouth there is massive backlash for her and the company she's showcasing. She needs a clab with a secure unit in a psychiatric hospital. She's a liability. Dr John must be fuming. She thought she was going to hit the big time with her stupid video. I'm not afraid to admit that I will never unfollow her. She causes havoc on a monthly basis

Reactions: 24
Nobody is responsible for regulating ivf. Its a joke. Its not regulated. They can do what they want and charge what they want. That's why I went abroad where it is regulated. Now its 7 years ago so it could be changed but I don't think so.
That is honestly disgraceful.

You know when you see those adverts for cast calling, where it needs to fit the scruffy over confident type? That's our burps. Jaysuuusss love bicycle shorts, cheap blazer and a tee that's stuck to your belly. Great representation there alone Twaterpe well done lads, totally selling IVF to me. /s

This woman child is outrageous, these lies will come back to haunt her (and also therapie because nobody gets outta the sarah burke shitstorm that easily. look at her ex!!) Be interesting to see their responses to the person who asked about the cysts hahah. Pretty sure if they sign off on this cyst shite, it's false advertisment for profit think that's against trading standards. Would that medical council or the asai 👀

I'm saying it again I do not believe she was ever diagnosed with pcos. EVER. It's not as simple as 2 or 3 scans girl. I love how we're all standing by going, thanks for confirming the collab but we can't do sfa about it. Especially the lies. Twaterpe doesn't give a fiddlers about real information, all they see is €€€ shame they picked the wrong geebag. I can't see them gaining anything from this.

Sayyyrah emotionally and mentally abusing Lewk with the embryo talk doesn't surprise in the slightest. Rule no1 for any N"mom". I really wish that poor child had at least one stable family member to help him grow, but it appears not ☹ Didn't someone mention him having an aunt on his fathers side? Maybe she's the saving grace.

edit:

Ps that whole saying how being overweight ages you is clearly true.
She looks terrible. Exactly like her before photo but with added bad tan.

Reactions: 9
I just rewatched the video with no interruptions and I’m so confused. Why does she go on and on about ‘how it should be done’ when it comes to the clinic and how the atmosphere should be when she said herself she hasn’t set foot in a other clinic? She says the videos showing how to do the injections was a person and not a robot……ok? My clinic gave me an in person tutorial on how to do injections. I’d love to know what clinic use robots?
Why is she on promoting a clinic that she isn’t even finished with? She has no baby from ivf? She had a terrible round. She had a very poor outcome from all her eggs…. That wasn’t success. She said herself they were very upset-understandable. She’s really jinxing herself here. What happens if the embryo potentially doesn’t thaw and they are left with nothing? She came on and said they have spent wel over what therapie has advertised what a a round of ivf cost. Shocking stuff when other clinics offer a transfer as part of a package and if you need to go for a frozen transfer you get a certain amount of money off the price. That was a massive blunder on her part. Here is this clinic advertising the most affordable ivf package in the country and she’s paid out nearly double. Makes no sense

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Poor Luke sent off to Youghal again, nice to see hes staying over and that hes minders have him in the pub, hes singing on the singers snapchat

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.