Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First off Luke did not say embryo. That poor child can barely speak basic words. Secondly he is going to be such a messed up teenager & adult because of what is happening right now. He should know absolutely nothing about her wanting to get pregnant & definitely nothing about IVF. Lastly if bigot is away enjoying himself why is she sending him messages like that screaming her insecurities as usual. Actually lastly stop sharing these conversations with people, it’s private, nobody is impressed. Get off your phone and make a friend you stupid witch
Get out of the bed and take the child to the park or the seaside. Lazy selfish lump. It’s one of the nicest days of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is her dad changing curtains? She never bleeping closes them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s guilting Keet into having more than 1 round of IVF and Luke doesn’t need to know so much about what is happening. He’s too young
Literally came to say this.

"Luke wants us to keep trying" :rolleyes:

The emotional blackmail is something else.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
The stupid fat ox has be blocked and WAI isn’t working today. I beg someone to please post the latest video of her “crying” in to the phone 😩🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Teaching a 6 year old what an embryo is and about ivf so he will mention it to his dad! Absolutely disgusting behaviour. She is one toxic bleep. How anyone thinks Keith is the one emotionally abusing her is beyond me. She is clearly doing it to everyone in her life.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Why can’t people let kids be bleeping kids. A child does not need to know this tit. He should not be burdened with this. Absolutely disgusting. What a thundering bleep

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Teaching a 6 year old what an embryo is and about ivf so he will mention it to his dad! Absolutely disgusting behaviour. She is one toxic bleep. How anyone thinks Keith is the one emotionally abusing her is beyond me. She is clearly doing it to everyone in her life.

That’s the first thing I thought of, only telling him so it’ll get back the ex like he’d even a give tit, that’s the sad part she’s not realising.

• Angry
Literally came to say this.

"Luke wants us to keep trying" :rolleyes:

The emotional blackmail is something else.
I can't believe this. Shes scandalous, the poor child can barely count to 20. 3 years ago the we pet was getting ready to see his mum and dad get married. All of a sudden dad and all his stuff is gone. Weeks later he's introduced to keet and BULLIED into calling him stepdad. Introduced to Brian's partner and her son not not mention in no time a new baby sister. Now to being told there's a bleeping embryo in his "mommys" tummy🥴 but she's not pregnant?? duck me I'm 31 years of age and even im having trouble processing all of that. Shame on the pair of them, no consideration or respect for that innocent little lads emotional state.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
She introduced him to her followers in May 2021 with a pic in Killarney. A week or 2 beforehand she told her SW group - pleading with them to keep it in the group as he was a very private person and would not be on the gram. When he moved in during their first Covid spell - people were congratulating her when she said she was isolating with ‘himself’. She went on to say it was the test of their relationship as they were just dating. That’s the hard facts taken from her own posts. Ok she may have known him or had an odd one night stand before this - but she’s only dating him 15 months.
Also she fancied him years ago and he had no interest because she was over weight , what a great man to be stuck with 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Get out of the bed and take the child to the park or the seaside. Lazy selfish lump. It’s one of the nicest days of the year.
I’ve never seen her take him anywhere on her own. She has no interest in that child. It’s disgraceful

Reactions: 18
Ah lads she's a septic person , who in there right mind would share those messages , drilling it in to the poor child his too young and so wrong, the poor boy couldn't mention his new sister not too long ago because Burke would loose her life, she's all the signs of a narcissistic manipulate woman , This is like repeat when Keith is away she's using Luke towards him, can she stoop any lower, next she will have poor Luke injecting her while looking at the camera and trying for a few tears 🤭🫣

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Teet is getting the worse end of the bargain with this one. He must be a total desperate dan if she is the best he can do to have a child with. Luke is just a thing to her. She uses him for company and comfort when there's no one else available to her and she can't go out drinking for the day. He is delighted then to get any bit of attention from his rotten mother and regurgitates her rubbish talk trying to please her. She's a witch

• Heart
After hearing that therapie fertility allows you to bypass methods like iui and go straight for the ivf, I’m wondering did a doctor ever tell her she will have trouble conceiving? I wouldn’t be surprised if this was all done for the poor me, attention seeking insta story!

Reactions: 13
It's like she's scrambling/ panicking for attention and to stay relevant but every time she pulls these little desperate stunts she looks even worse than she did previously. There's no self awareness there and I'd say you couldn't talk to her she knows everything . Smelly bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I was in Belfast on a lads weekend and my girlfriend sent me those messages I'd just throw myself in the Lagan.She is a looper.

That child is going into Senior Infants he should not be privy to Adult conversations or carry the emotional weight of IVF in his little head...
And does he really need 7 pillows on his bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.