Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ciara is flat out talking to people behind Donna's back and doing hair. Not a nice thing to do to your sisters salon. Maybe this is why they could not afford to pay to enter those awards?
Seemingly she is doing all her usual clients hair at their home, definitely not a nice thing to be doing, maybe Donna is aware of it and is taking the cash herself from ciara. Either way, she shouldn't be working while on maternity leave, if she is caught, she would have to repay the whole lot to the social.

Reactions: 5
Yep is just a brazen spoilt brat also .
Typical bully, she has to control everything

Seemingly she is doing all her usual clients hair at their home, definitely not a nice thing to be doing, maybe Donna is aware of it and is taking the cash herself from ciara. Either way, she shouldn't be working while on maternity leave, if she is caught, she would have to repay the whole lot to the social.
Donna is not aware, she is asking people to keep quiet

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
To do that to your own sister
Ciara always had her own clients she would do on the side in their homes. Not many people in onlslow gardens had roots in lockdown😀
That was always her own business and Donna did not mind but now Ciara is asking salon clients if getting their hair styled at home would be more convenient and don't say anything

Reactions: 6
I clearly have too much time on my hands…. Here the reply from Celeste when I asked about botox.
This baffles me. I had to come off Botox 4 weeks before I even had my eggs retrieved. I was on Botox mainly for muscle spasms to do with MS and even though there isn’t any evidence per sè, Waterstones said no because they said if I had any issue with eggs or embryo or pregnancy we would never fully know if it was the Botox or not. So basically eliminating a risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm waiting for the people to come on here and say that it is made up but around the northside it is well known to have a 'welfare baby" before their lone parent gets moved. Kate had hers and now Sarah needs to have a baby before luke turns 7 or she will be expected to go out and get a job.
On a side note, I wonder if Donna knows that Ciara is apparently trying to see if there is a market for her to do Fusion clients hair in their own homes so she doesn't need childcare and can claim her lone parents?
Is Ciara in a relationship or single. I get her and the other sister mixed up (with theexception of the alpaca). Are they all getting lone parents and living with their partners

Is Ciara in a relationship or single. I get her and the other sister mixed up (with theexception of the alpaca). Are they all getting lone parents and living with their partners
Ciara is with Richard but living at home with her parents, I imagine she will be claiming lone parents

Reactions: 6
This baffles me. I had to come off Botox 4 weeks before I even had my eggs retrieved. I was on Botox mainly for muscle spasms to do with MS and even though there isn’t any evidence per sè, Waterstones said no because they said if I had any issue with eggs or embryo or pregnancy we would never fully know if it was the Botox or not. So basically eliminating a risk.
Therapie next big Sale : Buy one round of IVF, get Botox and lip filler in the upper lip , (but also the bottom lip) for free

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I'd say the family get nowhere with her if they have intervened. Trying to talk sense into someone that has a narcissistic personality disorder is like talking to the wall .
I was in Fusion a few weeks ago when Sarah was up and down to Dublin and Donna said she doesnt know why Sarah was doing IVF she has Luke and why does she need another, Donna seems to like Keith though, but said if they split with or without a baby Sarah has been told, they are not helping out again, so yes the family have spoke to Sarah but she isnt listening to their advice

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Can you actually get lone parents if you are in a relationship with the other parent? I don’t understand it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, if you don't live together you can claim it. Such a stupid rule
Ffs they know all the benefits 😩 I’ve learnt so much from this thread! Prob a stupid bleeping question but is this bleep entitled to an allowance for this ivf? She seems to be claiming for everything

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can you actually get lone parents if you are in a relationship with the other parent? I don’t understand it?
You can if your not married to them or but you state that your not in a relationship with the partner and dont live with them, some dont even name the father on birth cert
But sure Ciara’s partner is living with her.or is he?
He stays over so technically no they arent living together. Shes living with her parents so thats the stepping stone to lone parent, hap, name down with council as family home over crowded, as good as freebie house for 30e a week from council, they all following Kate lead it worked out for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Imagine being that much of a hungry bleep but to be claiming all these benefits and telling lies 😩 I feel sorry for poor Tina.. she must never have her house to herself

Reactions: 5
I’d say if Social Welfare inspectors got bonuses for rumbling fraudsters such as the Burps the whole place would be cleared out.

Parasites the lot of them.

Reactions: 9
I'm waiting for the people to come on here and say that it is made up but around the northside it is well known to have a 'welfare baby" before their lone parent gets moved. Kate had hers and now Sarah needs to have a baby before luke turns 7 or she will be expected to go out and get a job.
On a side note, I wonder if Donna knows that Ciara is apparently trying to see if there is a market for her to do Fusion clients hair in their own homes so she doesn't need childcare and can claim her lone parents?
Ciara is a single parent? I thought she live with her partner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.