Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come she hasn’t tried clomid, letrozole etc first? I’m in the process of TTC for the past 2 years and I’ve never heard of anyone bypass all other methods and go straight to ivf

Reactions: 10
Fact. If you ever watch the fertility hack (and I’m not a huge fan of hers) but she has a theory (science based) about being couple number 90, so basically it’s the stats out of 100 couples and just how literally there might be no conception/fertility issues but it takes you the longest to conceive out of 100 couples. It’s a science based theory and would bring a lot of solace to a normal healthy couple in their 30s trying for a baby with no joy. Sarah - as she has said herself has never ‘not’ tried to get pregnant so I would say there’s been no contraception with any man ever. She possibly used this to have ‘an accident’ with Keith which might have been the long term plan but then super sperm Brian got the new partner pregnant first and this has been what pushed the IVF etc. it’s only since then that the big push started and now all of a sudden they are ‘2 years trying’ when she hardly had the hotel cancelled this time 2 years ago and we all know Keith was not fully on the scene til summer 2021. There is very little ethics in ivf clinics with regards to couples - which is good and bad. I could arrive in with my boyfriend of 19, I could be 40 and say I don’t want to wait and they’ll take my money - it isn’t for them to say ‘ye are together a wet week, he’s 20 years younger than you’ - etc. it’s a business after all! So they wouldn’t have to prove how long they are together or anything that’s only for the gram she’s at that.
bleeping hell! That’s actually really interesting 🧐 👀
I would imagine therapie definitely have zero ethics and just want your money! I’d imagine that is why they are travelling the whole way to Dublin! I’d say she hasn’t a pot to piss in and lives on credit so she is paying in instalments..
Do Waterstone allow this instalment plan thing?

Reactions: 12
How come she hasn’t tried clomid, letrozole etc first? I’m in the process of TTC for the past 2 years and I’ve never heard of anyone bypass all other methods and go straight to ivf
That’s why she went to therapie. That’s what they want as a clinic to boost their success rates. She knew if she waited on the public list clomid would be the first option, she thought going straight for ivf would her a baby quicker

Reactions: 6
Why has Brian not gone for custody. That child needs to be taken out of that toxic environment ASAP. Christ she's not right in the head!

Reactions: 20
I know some adults who don't know the meaning of embryo not to mind a child. She is seriously so damaging to him. Her lip fillers also highlight her hideous teeth even more....

Reactions: 13
That and she’s probably shitting the day Lewk spends a day with his Da and says he doesn’t want to go home to Ma. So enter all these gimmicks and treats to make sure he’s always excited to come back to her!

She is one sad, damaged witch.
She’s shitting forthe day her dole runs out..that being the reason she’s trying so hard for another social baby 💶💶💶

• Haha
She’s shitting forthe day her dole runs out..that being the reason she’s trying so hard for another social baby 💶💶💶
I'm waiting for the people to come on here and say that it is made up but around the northside it is well known to have a 'welfare baby" before their lone parent gets moved. Kate had hers and now Sarah needs to have a baby before luke turns 7 or she will be expected to go out and get a job.
On a side note, I wonder if Donna knows that Ciara is apparently trying to see if there is a market for her to do Fusion clients hair in their own homes so she doesn't need childcare and can claim her lone parents?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
No @Jellybb absolutely NO payment installments with Waterstones. If I was at an appointment today & was booking bloods/scan for sept - id have to pay for that today too so that any future booked appointments are paid for so you’re always pre-paid for the appointment you’re at, and when you leave that you’ll pay for the next one. Ivf & all that is paid long before your eggs are retrieved too. I think that’s how it should run to be honest. Therapie & the finance crowd/payment plan could lead you into lots of debt not to mention what if you get lucky on embryo 1 & then both lose your jobs?! You could end up not being able to pay even though you’ve a child!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm waiting for the people to come on here and say that it is made up but around the northside it is well known to have a 'welfare baby" before their lone parent gets moved. Kate had hers and now Sarah needs to have a baby before luke turns 7 or she will be expected to go out and get a job.
On a side note, I wonder if Donna knows that Ciara is apparently trying to see if there is a market for her to do Fusion clients hair in their own homes so she doesn't need childcare and can claim her lone parents?
duck sake imagine going to that effort for a few extra quid a week? 🤣🤣 surely there are easier ways to skin a cat.. she should do only fans 🤢🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
did she actually transfer an embryo then? Or freeze it. I can’t believe she brought Luke on her “silent journey”. He’s a child and doesn’t need to know this. She’s a weapon altogether.

did she actually transfer an embryo then? Or freeze it. I can’t believe she brought Luke on her “silent journey”. He’s a child and doesn’t need to know this. She’s a weapon altogether.
Defo frozen. A transfer when you’ve PCOS would need more scheduling so say nobody knows if her next period will be on day 28 of waiting since the last period of 40 days on.. so the minute it arrives she will need scans and bloods. They’ll assume she ovulates at some point mid cycle to estimate for medication and trigger shots (night before you’d transfer embryo) but it’s hard with PCOS. I had a 31 day cycle & my ovulation day was day 20, so the usual 1-14-28 day rule doesn’t follow many people. Then you have the issue of how well it thaws - they don’t all thaw well enough to transfer which is where people lose more embryos. I imagine she’s waiting for her period & then the scans / bloods / appointments start but loads can alter this or make them decide she isn’t fit for a transfer this month. Lining in womb could be too thick/thin, ovarian cyst (lol but true), high prolactin levels, some other blood issue - this is never a guarantee & then when you get passed that and you’ve just the one embryo - well the odds are against you

Reactions: 8
She's already doing it. I heard of a few people who's hair she has done in their homes over the last few months. Pretty sure she's not meant to be working either while in receipt of maternity leave 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm sure Revenue and Social Welfare would be very interested in knowing how that works out for her

Reactions: 9
I'd say the family get nowhere with her if they have intervened. Trying to talk sense into someone that has a narcissistic personality disorder is like talking to the wall .

Reactions: 11
She's already doing it. I heard of a few people who's hair she has done in their homes over the last few months. Pretty sure she's not meant to be working either while in receipt of maternity leave 🙃
Ciara is flat out talking to people behind Donna's back and doing hair. Not a nice thing to do to your sisters salon. Maybe this is why they could not afford to pay to enter those awards?

• Wow
I'd say the family get nowhere with her if they have intervened. Trying to talk sense into someone that has a narcissistic personality disorder is like talking to the wall .
Tina said she just argues with them if they say anything. She did say though that they are not picking up the pieces this time and she needs to learn

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.