Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say Burp has me fascinated around the ethics of fertility treatment! Like if someone is publicly a tit mum to the kid they already have and then pops out another one the old fashioned way then that’s just a misfortunate thing - maybe social work get involved and take the child away, but no-one can really stop said tit mum from having another one and another one if she feels like it. When you get to fertility treatment these doctors are actively helping you to create a human being you probably wouldn’t be able to create without their intervention. Now imagine the publicly tit mum from the first example (I can’t think of one in real life either so just pretend 😜) comes to the clinic wanting your help to create another child. Maybe they’re not so tit they’re on social work’s radar yet but they’re very open and shows receipts about how little she cares for the child she already has….

My mind boggles on the ethics of it. I’m sure Therapie are following whatever the ethical guidelines are for the sector but I can tell you based on their association with her they would be the LAST fertility clinic I would ever consider if I found myself in the market for fertility treatment.

Reactions: 18
The thing is, besides the fact there is no huge stigma around IVF anymore (I would talk to anyone about my experience) she’s not even talking about ivf she’s just snorting and licking her mouth/lips/teeth with a sad face about not being pregnant yet.

Tell me about the HyCoSy procedure? Explain how Keith felt about the sample? What happened the 90 cysts? If Keith’s Sperm is perfect why bypass IUI which has a high success rate for your age under 35?What bloods did you have done? How was your AMH? Was your prolactin high as mine was and they attribute that often to self employed stress or other stresses? Did you get meds for that ? What meds were you on? What day was your trigger shot? How did you find the pain? Did you get OHSS before egg retrieval? How did you find the pain post procedure ? How many mm was the lining of your womb?

You aren’t breaking any stigma you bleeping clown you’ve told so many lies you can’t even discuss the basic steps above! You’re only sharing that you’re not pregnant as you want the cards, flowers & attention from ‘ friends ‘ and a reason to get fat. Fatter.

She would be caught out on all her lies , I can see her googling all your questions for the right answers 🤭 yes you would think she would speak about everything she only shares what she wants because her diagnosis were fabricated not a mention since total suspicious,😏 thanks for explaining and educating us all over the Months with what really happens with ivf 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How are the 90cysts now? Are they gone on a summer break?
They are in Tenerife on an upmarket holiday. There’s a Zara there

The tears 😭 I cry more than that if the milk is gone in the morning 😂😂😂😂😂 as for going solo Sarah you don’t even look after Luke. You need mental help

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thing is, besides the fact there is no huge stigma around IVF anymore (I would talk to anyone about my experience) she’s not even talking about ivf she’s just snorting and licking her mouth/lips/teeth with a sad face about not being pregnant yet.

Tell me about the HyCoSy procedure? Explain how Keith felt about the sample? What happened the 90 cysts? If Keith’s Sperm is perfect why bypass IUI which has a high success rate for your age under 35?What bloods did you have done? How was your AMH? Was your prolactin high as mine was and they attribute that often to self employed stress or other stresses? Did you get meds for that ? What meds were you on? What day was your trigger shot? How did you find the pain? Did you get OHSS before egg retrieval? How did you find the pain post procedure ? How many mm was the lining of your womb?

You aren’t breaking any stigma you bleeping clown you’ve told so many lies you can’t even discuss the basic steps above! You’re only sharing that you’re not pregnant as you want the cards, flowers & attention from ‘ friends ‘ and a reason to get fat. Fatter.
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 3

100% this. She's not breaking any stigma, she hasn't given any helpful information on IVF. Literally just videos of herself being upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did you ever see a more pathetic attempt at pretending to cry - rapid blinking of the false eyelashes, a few eye squints, wiping away the non-existent tears, rubbing the fat on your face, staring up at the ceiling while showing us your piggy nose, biting the talons (although this might have been coz she was hungry and had food hidden away in them), pulling at your hair & jumper, trying to do a squeaky voice and doing weird facial expressions with your fat face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Onslow is away so she's having a breakdown and using the kid to make him hurry home. The crying and snotting into the phone would make you want to slap her into the face. Her repeated use of the words "journey and behind the scenes" are so insta hun overused fake. Is she not worried that she won't bond with another baby and have a failed relationship again? She should shelve the ivf journey. It's a disaster whether it works out or doesn't

Reactions: 17
Onslow is away so she's having a breakdown and using the kid to make him hurry home. The crying and snotting into the phone would make you want to slap her into the face. Her repeated use of the words "journey and behind the scenes" are so insta hun overused fake. Is she not worried that she won't bond with another baby and have a failed relationship again? She should shelve the ivf journey. It's a disaster whether it works out or doesn't
And the classic instahun justification for posting “if this helps one person it will be worth it” I don’t think Sarah has helped even one person with this whole thing. She really should focus on the dysfunctional relationships she current has and stop trying to bring another child into the madness

Reactions: 12
She is not crying cos she is heartbroken over not yet having conceived. Feeling numb and empty at yet another period and no baby , overwhelmed by an all consuming longing, forever picturing what could be.

She is crying cos she is an overgrown adult baby who is doing the equivalent of what a toddler does when they don't get what they want . Those tears are nothing more than crocodile tears for Sayyrrraaa cos the whole world is against her and its so sad for poor her 🥺

I just cannot get why she has such a want in her for another child. She does feck all with the one she has. He is pawned off to everyone and when he is at home is pushed away or glued to a tablet 🤷🏻‍♀️She is in a less than stable relationship in a less than stable "career" maybe she should focus on those before adding another person into the equation

Edit : No idea why some words are underlined 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So is all her footage just going to be her whinging down the camera saying it’s soo hard, mauling the lips off herself and not giving any details at all whatsoever?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she ever discuss why iui wasn’t an option? 2 of my friends (same age as this gremlin) done iui with success
Therapie are offering even patient ivf as a first option to increase their success rates.They aren’t offering people iui unless the patient specifically asks for it. I’ve heard this first hand form a few professionals

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Therapie are offering even patient ivf as a first option to increase their success rates.They aren’t offering people iui unless the patient specifically asks for it. I’ve heard this first hand form a few professionals
That seems like a drastic step 👀 iui is a fraction of the cost of ivf no? How unethical 😩

Reactions: 4
Why did she think anybody needed to know what she's doing today and that she needed sheets for Lewk's bed ? 🤯🤯🤯 Imagine coming onto your stories to tell 45k people that. What is bleeping wrong with her 🤦‍♀️ and she doesn't bat an eyelid. Like nobody cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That seems like a drastic step 👀 iui is a fraction of the cost of ivf no? How unethical 😩
They’re preying on people going to them for their first cycle that wouldn’t know much about it. I wouldn’t expect anything else from a cosmetic company though

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Beautiful day, off shopping minus her child and cleaning her insta room.
Not like she works

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.