Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of them all outside the restaurant.... she's now the fattest of them all.... she's on par with Tina .... she must be gutted

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sweet mother of divine Jesus the tan on her feet. She is like a pie bald pony 🐴 Why is she constantly in white...she is trying to look virginal 🤔

I have a confession to make , I have the same top as Ciara and the same shirt as Donna🙈All I am missing is the Beddy sandals and I could be the 5th Burke sister , I'm sure Sonic would love me 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The photo of them all outside the restaurant.... she's now the fattest of them all.... she's on par with Tina .... she must be gutted
She always had decent enough legs but even there fat now too. First thing I noticed in the entire pic was the big legs. God she must be sickened.

Reactions: 3
Lads did anyone see Aine Lynch’s story? Poor girl saw stuff about her on tattle and now she’s limiting her account. I didn’t see anyone talking in a negative way about her on this thread, it must have been somewhere else on tattle? She’s not an instahun or a Beggy so it’s a pity she feels she has to do this as I reckon her story and her info helped a lot of people on an ivf journey..she just came across as a genuine girl.

Unlike this bleeping moonstruck looking witch thinking her trips to Dublin and silent journey is going to appeal to anyone.
💯, I follow Aine, and was sad to read her story today, such a genuine girl, shared what needed to be shared, no bullshit, no fake anything, but guess this is what we have to face every day, Aine is very honest and genuine, not like miss burkdashian, only check on her to have a laugh, best of luck to Aine and Paul

Reactions: 4
That’s another thing, I followed Sarah when she was with Brian and I remember the whole Tina walking into the house cos she had her own key etc. now that’s not allowed. She used to show her sisters a lot, that’s not happening (or at least we aren’t seeing it) he is isolating her, then leaving her on her own while he goes out cos he has money, she doesn’t. Maybe this stunning ex of his that he’d drop Sarah for, got a hint of this abuse, recognised it for what it was and kicked his ass to the curb.

Unfortunately Sarah doesn’t seem to have friends or family who would tell her it’ll be ok, it’s ok to be on your own, dump his sorry ass.

and I know I know, I pull the piss out of her like everyone else, but that’s cos of the lies she blatantly says about cysts etc, we have a giggle. But it is getting uncomfortable the last week or so if what is being revealed about how onslow treats them (hunting luk over to Tina, not spending his money on them, isolating her etc). I wish someone would have an honest talk with her, before she’s lost completely

edited cos of spelling
And que … a photo of her and her family 🤭

Reactions: 1
The pregnant sister is very attractive. Her eyes are wider, smaller features or something, she’s very different to the others.

Reactions: 3
💯, I follow Aine, and was sad to read her story today, such a genuine girl, shared what needed to be shared, no bullshit, no fake anything, but guess this is what we have to face every day, Aine is very honest and genuine, not like miss burkdashian, only check on her to have a laugh, best of luck to Aine and Paul
Absolutely. Whether she’s maybe overreacted is irrelevant she didn’t deserve to get called out in any way. I follow her myself, delighted she’s on her pregnancy journey and hope it all goes well for her, she’ll prob remove me as a follower if she does what she says she will do so if I don’t see her stories any more I wish her only the best!

Will the real Sarah Burke please stand up
Some woman for the angles…wish I knew how to hide half of myself I’d be like a heffalump in photos

Reactions: 2
How many stone did she lose originally…. She has 3 to 4 of it back up - not quite where she was but only a stone away I reckon

Reactions: 1
No amount of blow dries, make up, Botox will cover up her ugliness, and then the ugly crying yesterday. Don’t even get me started on the little toe! State of it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no way Keith had a stunning ex. He just didn’t. Maybe comparatively but that’s it. He is minging. If he had a lottery win maybe. Ginge working in a factory… it didn’t happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.