Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads did anyone see Aine Lynch’s story? Poor girl saw stuff about her on tattle and now she’s limiting her account. I didn’t see anyone talking in a negative way about her on this thread, it must have been somewhere else on tattle? She’s not an instahun or a Beggy so it’s a pity she feels she has to do this as I reckon her story and her info helped a lot of people on an ivf journey..she just came across as a genuine girl.

Unlike this bleeping moonstruck looking witch thinking her trips to Dublin and silent journey is going to appeal to anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I
Lads did anyone see Aine Lynch’s story? Poor girl saw stuff about her on tattle and now she’s limiting her account. I didn’t see anyone talking in a negative way about her on this thread, it must have been somewhere else on tattle? She’s not an instahun or a Beggy so it’s a pity she feels she has to do this as I reckon her story and her info helped a lot of people on an ivf journey..she just came across as a genuine girl.

Unlike this bleeping moonstruck looking witch thinking her trips to Dublin and silent journey is going to appeal to anyone.
I think she has overreacted a little bit the two comments weren't that bad and by saying about tattle it's sending people over to the page

The trip to New York was done on an absolute shoestring, Keith was more than happy to Impose on the aunts and let them feed him, the boat ride and the water park, he only paid for himself, Sarah had to pay for herself and Luke, any time they ate out.
Tina actually told the friend that when they went to the arcade place, Sarah actually had to buy tokens for Keith so that he would spend time with Luke😲
This is shocking what a tight bastard , he probably still has his communion money hiding under the bed, 🤭 Someone not been generous with there money is such a turn off !!! She really does make out how she's got the best boyfriend and stepped up daddy for Luke , I suppose when there on date night she has to pay her own half our the flowers she often gets I can't cope like tis awful, 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The trip to New York was done on an absolute shoestring, Keith was more than happy to Impose on the aunts and let them feed him, the boat ride and the water park, he only paid for himself, Sarah had to pay for herself and Luke, any time they ate out.
Tina actually told the friend that when they went to the arcade place, Sarah actually had to buy tokens for Keith so that he would spend time with Luke😲
if this is what’s really happening (I believe you just not sure I believe Tina) she needs to get the duck out of that relationship. she is 100% a twit and an eejit, but are we watching an abuser (mentally not physically) controlling her, belittling her?

she was desperate not to be alone, no matter how much she sang from the hymn sheet of “I’m fine on my own, just me and lukoland” and the first sniff of anything she grabbed on to. The fact they broke up cos he got a better offer and she STILL took him back is a girl who has zero self esteem and Onslow is lowering that with every smoke filled breath he takes.

Where the duck are her family. If that was my sister I’d drag the pasty duck by his teeny tiny balls out that door quicker than she can scream saxa

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I
I think she has overreacted a little bit the two comments weren't that bad and by saying about tattle it's sending people over to the page
Oh I thought there was more than those two comments. But I suppose from her point of view her page kinda blew up a little bit and she wasn’t expecting it or any negativity I think? I don’t think she was being a beggy though. Maybe she’s being a bit sensitive but there’s plenty of beggys out there to call out, she wouldn’t be one of them IMO.

Reactions: 1
if this is what’s really happening (I believe you just not sure I believe Tina) she needs to get the duck out of that relationship. she is 100% a twit and an eejit, but are we watching an abuser (mentally not physically) controlling her, belittling her?

she was desperate not to be alone, no matter how much she sang from the hymn sheet of “I’m fine on my own, just me and lukoland” and the first sniff of anything she grabbed on to. The fact they broke up cos he got a better offer and she STILL took him back is a girl who has zero self esteem and Onslow is lowering that with every smoke filled breath he takes.

Where the duck are her family. If that was my sister I’d drag the pasty duck by his teeny tiny balls out that door quicker than she can scream saxa
I completely agree, that is why I keep stating apparently this happened. Tina was scathing about Keith and talked about how he has come between Sarah and her family and how Sarah is spending money she does not have to keep up with him so that he does not go out without her.
She is all done up tonight, is she out with Keith?

Reactions: 5
I completely agree, that is why I keep stating apparently this happened. Tina was scathing about Keith and talked about how he has come between Sarah and her family and how Sarah is spending money she does not have to keep up with him so that he does not go out without her.
She is all done up tonight, is she out with Keith?
That’s another thing, I followed Sarah when she was with Brian and I remember the whole Tina walking into the house cos she had her own key etc. now that’s not allowed. She used to show her sisters a lot, that’s not happening (or at least we aren’t seeing it) he is isolating her, then leaving her on her own while he goes out cos he has money, she doesn’t. Maybe this stunning ex of his that he’d drop Sarah for, got a hint of this abuse, recognised it for what it was and kicked his ass to the curb.

Unfortunately Sarah doesn’t seem to have friends or family who would tell her it’ll be ok, it’s ok to be on your own, dump his sorry ass.

and I know I know, I pull the piss out of her like everyone else, but that’s cos of the lies she blatantly says about cysts etc, we have a giggle. But it is getting uncomfortable the last week or so if what is being revealed about how onslow treats them (hunting luk over to Tina, not spending his money on them, isolating her etc). I wish someone would have an honest talk with her, before she’s lost completely

edited cos of spelling

Reactions: 16
That’s so lousy about poor Luke 😩 so many selfish cunts involved in this tit show…… do you know the other person that was giving the inside info, ratzhole, I was wondering did they get found out? I just checked and they haven’t posted since early June 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Here’s our situation at moment just to compare.

Have several embryos left since our son was born in 2020. IVF was our only option due to me, I have MS & my pregnancy needed to be controlled to the second of conception as I am on long term muscle relaxants and other medications for my dwlindling sight. the plan was one baby if we are lucky, 2 if we can.
Pregnancy and birth affected me in ways I was advised might happen. Tore my bowel muscle so much that almost a year after my ‘temporary colostomy bag’ surgery I now realise it’s for keeps.
Our only option is surrogacy.
We had been looking at the Ukraine but then the war happened.
We have looked at USA, Canada, Portugal and Spain. You might ask about legislation/ what I will tell you is that there are agencies and there are just women who do this as a career. I’m not saying it’s all 100% clear on legislation. We are currently in talks with a few women, but one who we found via TIKTOK is just after her third surrogate baby for a third family & it’s literally her business model - no judgement please. You’ll do anything for a baby!
But even with all the time we set aside for legal discussions, travel, zooms to talk to women, saving, bank meetings / it it nowhere near as hard as what the ivf process was and that’s not because of my MS. It literally was the constant fear of - what if there’s an issue with the sperm? What if they get no eggs? What if they get 100 eggs and they are all bad? What if the embryos all have MS? What if the embryos don’t make it? Should I have implanted 2 that time and now I’d have 2 kids? The moods from the hormones, the upset- at no point did I ever ever think to record myself and cry (without tears) into the phone! Not even when my friends and family asked would I have done it. Whether you need IUI, ICSI or IVF it is possibly the hardest road to go down and that’s before you look at the cost or the time off work (if you’ve a real job) etc. she thought this was a hobby like Botox hair and nails. If you are trying to get pregnant you will avoid ANYTHING that might pose a risk even if there is no evidence there yet. Botox is a NO NO and I say that as someone who gets Botox injections as part of MS for muscle movement. It was one of the reasons I was doing IVF to time my pregnancy. She is only crying cos she thought she would be pregnant and getting attention and freebies by now. I absolutely detest her she has no idea of the real hardship of TTC
@brandambassador in one comment you have been able to describe your difficult situation with 100% clarity, not looking for sympathy and it could genuinly be of help to anyone in a similar situation... there's no bullshit and your telling things how they were and are for you... she has to record behind the scenes, she's so evasive with her information, nothing about the steps she's gone through as such, she really thinks she can show an ivf journey in a few reels... no questions allowed, lies to beat the band ..
If I was embarking on ivf and found her page I would think it was about a full tank of diesel and coffee at circle k... oh and making sure I had full tan, hair and make up done for the experience.... duck her and fair play to you.... best of luck with your surrogacy and future plans ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I see her little toe has decided not to come along on the silent journey. Be free little toe. We understand you 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There’s something about her feet seriously, they actually make me feel 🤢
Sonic looking well there big thick white runners on she’s just not your average Irish mammy is Tina.
many wonder the girls are all so fucked up

• Haha
That’s so lousy about poor Luke 😩 so many selfish cunts involved in this tit show…… do you know the other person that was giving the inside info, ratzhole, I was wondering did they get found out? I just checked and they haven’t posted since early June 😭
I have my suspicions that Sarah or one of her sisters found them out a while ago and used the account to feed false information for a time

• Wow
Reactions: 6

I’m gutted I really liked her she’s so genuine and you have the likes of yer one making a mockery of ivf 🤬

Here’s our situation at moment just to compare.

Have several embryos left since our son was born in 2020. IVF was our only option due to me, I have MS & my pregnancy needed to be controlled to the second of conception as I am on long term muscle relaxants and other medications for my dwlindling sight. the plan was one baby if we are lucky, 2 if we can.
Pregnancy and birth affected me in ways I was advised might happen. Tore my bowel muscle so much that almost a year after my ‘temporary colostomy bag’ surgery I now realise it’s for keeps.
Our only option is surrogacy.
We had been looking at the Ukraine but then the war happened.
We have looked at USA, Canada, Portugal and Spain. You might ask about legislation/ what I will tell you is that there are agencies and there are just women who do this as a career. I’m not saying it’s all 100% clear on legislation. We are currently in talks with a few women, but one who we found via TIKTOK is just after her third surrogate baby for a third family & it’s literally her business model - no judgement please. You’ll do anything for a baby!
But even with all the time we set aside for legal discussions, travel, zooms to talk to women, saving, bank meetings / it it nowhere near as hard as what the ivf process was and that’s not because of my MS. It literally was the constant fear of - what if there’s an issue with the sperm? What if they get no eggs? What if they get 100 eggs and they are all bad? What if the embryos all have MS? What if the embryos don’t make it? Should I have implanted 2 that time and now I’d have 2 kids? The moods from the hormones, the upset- at no point did I ever ever think to record myself and cry (without tears) into the phone! Not even when my friends and family asked would I have done it. Whether you need IUI, ICSI or IVF it is possibly the hardest road to go down and that’s before you look at the cost or the time off work (if you’ve a real job) etc. she thought this was a hobby like Botox hair and nails. If you are trying to get pregnant you will avoid ANYTHING that might pose a risk even if there is no evidence there yet. Botox is a NO NO and I say that as someone who gets Botox injections as part of MS for muscle movement. It was one of the reasons I was doing IVF to time my pregnancy. She is only crying cos she thought she would be pregnant and getting attention and freebies by now. I absolutely detest her she has no idea of the real hardship of TTC
Your posts about this subject are honest and raw and really show the reality of the situation (I’ve never been on this journey but just know you’re being honest)

Wishing you the very best of luck/hope/wishes with your surrogacy journey and really hope it goes well for your family! You’ve been through so much (from what I’ve read on here) and I’d say you are holding back on some of it at that…

it’s someone like you that people should follow to get a real insight. Burp must be actually making you violent with how much she’s been trivialising the whole process.,

• Heart
In honour of our Dealz Disney Princess and her video last night staring wistful out the window while basking in the sunlight, my fellow tatters, I give you a diary entry ....

Dear diary,

Sayyrraaa here. Diary , I have has such a week. I have been so emotional behind the scenes. Like I said to Keet there now, I said "Keet , like no one really knows what goes on in someone's life behind closed doors" and he said "What are you shiteing on about now you dosey cow I'm trying to watch the football " but not in a nasty way ❤

I have been recording my very loud silent journey in the back ground and I am going to release the footage a little bit at a time . I am now an expert on IVF cos I have read so many Google pages on it even though I still haven't figured out that my payriod is only part of cykele

I got my botox and my lips done during the week to make myself feel better. Its 100% safe and I checked with Dr. Mairead but I didn't really need to check with her cos I am a bit of medical expert myself you know from all those "illness" I invented for myself and Luke so I could wreck their heads in South Doc and get some attention ❤

I only got my top lip done. So I got my bottom and top lip done and the Dr said I would bruise. She said " Sayrahh hun you are going to look like a battered ham hock that's in the reduced section in Tesco after 9 on a Saturday night" She did. Didn't she , she did. I bruised cos you know I am on meds. Did I say I was on meds for my silent journey? Don't think I said that 🤔 Anyway I am only beadifuuuulll. Like Keet even said he would do it with the lights on facing me this weekend ❤

Anyway gotta go , have to try and squeeze out a few more tears while trying to rub the triple chin off myself .

Chat soon xoxo
Brilliant 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel like I've missed so much 🙈 Covid overtook our house and while being pregnant and having covid on top of it wasn't fun. But this lady is in a world of her own! She played up anxiety so much and now if she does have anxiety from her not so silent journey then no one is gonna believe her. I'm almost tempted to follow her just so I can see her stories 🤣 but I won't give her the satisfaction with the follow. It's not the same not watching her stories to see the tit show.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.