Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really obvious she thought one sniff of IVF and she would be pregnant! God it’s mortifying and as someone whose been through IVF I have the biggest heart for anyone TTC or doing IVF you can only truly understand if you’ve been there, she’s down in herself because she wanted to be pregnant already. And only because Brian has a newborn there was no mention of baby before that. Another unwanted baby but a wanted pregnancy and a wanted accessory to ‘hold’ Keith.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I cant breathe at her trying to justify the botox 😂😂😂I had dents and people asked had I been slashed with a bottle 😂😂😂
Those dents were mentioned on here before ..how much bleeping weight can you store in a forehead...honest to god she is so inarticulate,she is a tonic...

I cant talk much because I have a head like a turnip but I've always thought botox "sets" the face....so if you're not particularly attractive or common looking it just makes you look worse?
A lot of people throwing money at it and they should be going to counselling...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s down because she’s only 13 months from having the social welfare withdrawn for Luke, she was sure she’d be up the duff with the welfare baby by now, the clock is ticking Sar…. You’d better Drive It On.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I cant breathe at her trying to justify the botox 😂😂😂I had dents and people asked had I been slashed with a bottle 😂😂😂
Those dents were mentioned on here before ..how much bleeping weight can you store in a forehead...honest to god she is so inarticulate,she is a tonic...

I cant talk much because I have a head like a turnip but I've always thought botox "sets" the face....so if you're not particularly attractive or common looking it just makes you look worse?
A lot of people throwing money at it and they should be going to counselling...
Head like a turnip 🤣🤣 I’m dying

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads stop it now she has to get the botox done silent journey or no silent journey because she is very " expressionate" and if she doesnt prevent it now she will be into the head like a melted welly territory fairly soon. Ye are all jealous of her jabbed up dent free spock head anyway isnt that right. it is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads stop it now she has to get the botox done silent journey or no silent journey because she is very " expressionate" and if she doesnt prevent it now she will be into the head like a melted welly territory fairly soon. Ye are all jealous of her jabbed up dent free spock head anyway isnt that right. it is
Wouldn't you love if they gave her duck lips by mistake....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No doubt her DMS were flooded are you ok Hun ? She wasn't long getting over herself back to promoting Botox should she really getting that crap injected in to her boooootiful face when she's doing IVF 🫣 she was on such a high for weeks rubbing it in everyone else's face nice to see how deflated she is now I'm sure the struggles are real & having to deal with that ugly bigot tight arse Keith 🤭

Reactions: 10
I am a Botox user but I would absolutely not be getting it while trying for a baby and especially IVF! I also wouldn’t have been drinking or eating tit processed chemical filled food either ! My close friend is an embryologist and is not allowed to even wear makeup , deodorant or scented shampoos etc at work as that could intervene with the sperm and eggs ! Now I know , working directly with them is different like. But it just shows how these things can have effect.

Reactions: 24
Would you really be getting botox while trying for a baby through IVF? I dont know enough about it but I thought botox was a big no?
She eats about 4 pounds of meat daily a bit of Botox is the least of her worries

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No amount of Botox will make her look like Holly Willoughby so it’s a lost cause 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Grand for her when it's a collab

Reactions: 4
Didn't she get her lip done not so long ago? She had a clip up with good aul Mary? 🤔
Which would have been her second time getting the lips done if my memory serves me correct.. See our memory's are better than Sayyrraaahs when it comes to her lies 😏

Reactions: 3
I literally don’t see one iota of difference in her lips? What a waste of money. I know not everyone wants the full insta pout but surely you’d want to see some difference?!

Reactions: 1
She’s down because she’s only 13 months from having the social welfare withdrawn for Luke, she was sure she’d be up the duff with the welfare baby by now, the clock is ticking Sar…. You’d better Drive It On.
Any idea of how much that payment is?

I can't get over the Botox and lips. Like does she look in the mirror and ignore the massive belly, the greasy head, the pizza face, the pigs snout and the filthy nails and think oh you know what I need to do to improve myself?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.