Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a case where I would say if you cannot afford to have something done properly, leave it alone! Her lips do not need 'definition', lips are designed to sit to sit naturally on the face, that is why you use lipliner to define them, 0.5ml is going yo give her a ledge effect similar to Liz Reaney but the clinic would not waste their money putting 0.25ml in because it would not look dramatic enough in the pictures.
With Sarahs piggy little eyes, concentrating on those 3 areas will only cause the eyelid to engulf the eye more but it will look more frozen, again giving the effect In pictures that the clinic desires but then idiot Sarah is walking around with a huge nose, an over inflated top lip and then 2 tiny slits where her eyes should be.
Why is it so prevalent in Ireland to have dentists doing Botox, do your doctors do nails on the side also?

Reactions: 18
Th normal person wouldn’t of known .. wouldn’t of? 🙄

I thought botox and lip filler are two different things. You don’t put botox in your lip? Or am I wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Th normal person wouldn’t of known .. wouldn’t of? 🙄

I thought botox and lip filler are two different things. You don’t put botox in your lip? Or am I wrong?
Botox is botolunim toxin from the bacteria clostridium botulinum. Filler is hyaluronic acid. Totally different. The only similarity is they both exist in nature

Reactions: 1
Botox is botolunim toxin from the bacteria clostridium botulinum. Filler is hyaluronic acid. Totally different. The only similarity is they both exist in nature
Thank you, so she is wrong when she says she’s getting botox in her lips. And this is a collab? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Thank you, so she is wrong when she says she’s getting botox in her lips. And this is a collab? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I wish she would get Botox in her lips, might stop all the shite flying out her mouth. Unless she's had a lip flip, where a small amount of Botox is introduced above the top lip, she wouldn't have had Botox fillers...yikes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Today must be the 2% of the time Sarah do parents cos Luke is in Dinos with his dad but sure we won’t be told that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This collab just shows the priorities Sarah was taught growing up, most people are taught to look after basic hygenic need first, wash yourself and your hair, put on clean clothes and then deal with the cosmetic stuff.
Sarah goes out with greasy hair and dirty tan and often rewears clothes even if they are dirty, she does not understand that people can see the dirt on her, she just thinks we are being trolls for doing what most people learn to do as small vhildren.
No amount of lip filler or Botox will hide the fact that she is simply filthy, but she does not know any better!
Today must be the 2% of the time Sarah do parents cos Luke is in Dinos with his dad but sure we won’t be told that
Brian actually changed jobs to be nearer to Lukes home so that he can see him after work but you would never hear Sarah say anything like this, she puts up a pre record and says she is going outside with him😀

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Throwback to when Sarah used share her actual weekly weigh-ins. How she's still playing pretend as a leader is beyond me.

I've had fluctuations like Sarah through the years but I'd no more have the neck she has to be taking peoples money teaching them about "slimming"
Wow at the difference in her in the red dress and now. Was that 2019? That’s only 3 years

Reactions: 9
Throwback to when Sarah used share her actual weekly weigh-ins. How she's still playing pretend as a leader is beyond me.

I've had fluctuations like Sarah through the years but I'd no more have the neck she has to be taking peoples money teaching them about "slimming"
The absolutely ROTTEN hairstyle KILLS ME everytime 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's a septic person really I hope her lips swell up to duck she off promoting Botox why the rest of scraping for our bills life of the Burkedashian!!! She wasn't long perking up airnt they boooootiful 👄 🤭 no doubt preaching the wrong information too to people !!!

Reactions: 7
So she gets the Botox twice a year,every six /seven months!!! Right that's it now I'm moving to cork because they get an extra month in the year call Octember

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.