Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15 months is no length to be trying for a baby sure people try for years and it can happen for them then look at Roseanna Davidson.

Speaking from experience 15 months is a soul destroying length of time to be trying for a baby. People I knew were onto number 2 in that time when we were trying. In fairness to Sarah being told to relax and believe is also very frustrating when you know you actually have a medical issue.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I did not watch the video but Tina has confirmed to multiple people that Sarsh has mild hormonal issues connected to her massive weight gain and Keith has infertility related to his heart issues, his ex was aware of this so I do not how Sarah does not know, his sperm count may be OK but due to medication he requires, his sperm mobility is not OK.
Basically, he is s jaffa

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can only imagine the excitement (or horror) when all you lovelies who came home from work, sorted the house, sat down, opened tattle and saw 456724375836 pages had been added to the thread, you just KNEW tit went down 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
When "we" (brian number 1)were trying in Australia nothing was happening so I went to my GP at home and he said come back when your cycle starts. But her cycle never came cause she was already pregnant with luke(brian number 2) and sure "we" thought "we" have luke what could be wrong. Then "we" (keith) started trying again and 3 or 4 months in nothing was happening? 12 WEEKS in???!! What duck is this LUNATIC taking at all? She says at the start of the video she's had two long term relationships which is true but she very cleverly forgets to state she's now in a new relationship so she's on her THIRD attempt of having children with another man at 31 years of age. I can't. The biggest clown I ever came across. Oh and more to the point 12 Stone? She is in her hole 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My god the amount of pages and iv actually checked in here a few times today 😂😂i couldn't bring myself to watch the video, the thing with sarah is shes unlikeable absolutely but with regards her weight gain her infertility etc if she was just honest and upfront there would be alot less pages on her threads, its the lies that people constantly call her out on here. If she said look im obviously alot heavier than i was i haven't been sticking to slimming world and im struggling to conceive because of my weight there would be alot less backlash. We would mainly focus on her being a tit mother and a bleep then 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When "we" (brian number 1)were trying in Australia nothing was happening so I went to my GP at home and he said come back when your cycle starts. But her cycle never came cause she was already pregnant with luke(brian number 2) and sure "we" thought "we" have luke what could be wrong. Then "we" (keith) started trying again and 3 or 4 months in nothing was happening? 12 WEEKS in???!! What duck is this LUNATIC taking at all? She says at the start of the video she's had two long term relationships which is true but she very cleverly forgets to state she's now in a new relationship so she's on her THIRD attempt of having children with another man at 31 years of age. I can't. The biggest clown I ever came across.
I just came on to mention this!!I think she is also lying about Luke's conception.. it has been mentioned here before that there was an overlap between Brian 1 and Brian 2...she came home from Australia for Donna's Wedding and was meeting/texting Brian 2 whilst still with Brian 1..I dont believe she was actively trying to conceive with Brian 1 but I do believe when she got with Brian 2 she was riding bare back to trap him and that's how Luke was made...she had lost all the weight was home and in a new relationship with a good looking guy so she prob couldn't believe her look and wanted to "keep" him....I find it hard to believe a young couple out in Oz would be trying to conceive,its rare you hear it.
The optics of the video today were poor..it was a couples journey they should have had him sitting beside her.She is very inarticulate and not great at describing things,they should really have measured this up beforehand...now dont get me wrong I would get very nervous myself with something like public speaking but you just watch that video with more questions than answers...and that Dr John looks like a right schmuck.

Reactions: 15
After today she really should take along break and come off social media it's adament her life is car crash slipping away it's one thing after another, she's doing more harm then good. Trying to gain some freebies and followers it would be more in her line to enjoy the summer with Luke before he starts back at school, The sad part she can't look after the child she has and wants to bring another in to this world, She's not cut out for been an Instahun, you could write a book on the downward spiral the last eight months, I'd be ashamed and embarrassed if that was my family member our friend, you'd have to feel for her a little it must be a mental struggle the constant back lash, but it's her own fault she brings it on herself !!! I'm sure there no talking to her the bubble that's she's in !!!

Reactions: 16
Guy can whoever knows how to do a new thresd, do it because this will be shut down! I don't know how to do it 😕

The woe is me crap as usual. Does she not realise she is being called out on lies she told. As if brands reached out to her and only wannabe huns would support her like that Meg in Dubai one who is only dying to be a hun. 90 cysts 90 cysts. Unbearable pain. PCOS. All her own bullshit

Reactions: 7
I did not watch the video but Tina has confirmed to multiple people that Sarsh has mild hormonal issues connected to her massive weight gain and Keith has infertility related to his heart issues, his ex was aware of this so I do not how Sarah does not know, his sperm count may be OK but due to medication he requires, his sperm mobility is not OK.
Basically, he is s jaffa

I’m no fan of Keet the Teeth but I really wish you’d stop saying Jaffa. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When "we" (brian number 1)were trying in Australia nothing was happening so I went to my GP at home and he said come back when your cycle starts. But her cycle never came cause she was already pregnant with luke(brian number 2) and sure "we" thought "we" have luke what could be wrong. Then "we" (keith) started trying again and 3 or 4 months in nothing was happening? 12 WEEKS in???!! What duck is this LUNATIC taking at all? She says at the start of the video she's had two long term relationships which is true but she very cleverly forgets to state she's now in a new relationship so she's on her THIRD attempt of having children with another man at 31 years of age. I can't. The biggest clown I ever came across. Oh and more to the point 12 Stone? She is in her hole 🤣🤣🤣
Christ that’s one heavy hole to be carrying around isnt it? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn't someone mention him having an aunt on his fathers side? Maybe she's the saving grace.

edit:

Ps that whole saying how being overweight ages you is clearly true.
Yes Brian has a sister, she got Luke into the social welfare rates creche where she works, shes a weirdo

Pesky kids that i have 100 per cent of the time will be lucky to be fed today 😅
Welcome to new tatlers that were directed here by burps minions
I'm off work now till Friday and I'm here for it!!!! Best entertainment than an netflix documentary 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
The question box is up for Dr John on Therapie she's really dodging a bullet after causing the back lash !!
He’s a weird slimy looking bollix. You just have a feeling he’s going to be exposed like ‘Our Father’ the Netflix documentary 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
89B1FB6C-2F1D-4347-8EAF-973E03398D22.png

Sarah just put this quote up… isn’t this what she does to other people? Throwing water in her child’s face for laughs? According to others on her she constantly put down Luke’s dad when they were together

Reactions: 21
I'm sick of Sarah referring to us all here as people who are not happy themselves. Get this Sarah... I'm very happy.... I just love the drama you create. I love watching you trip yourself up. I tune in just like I would a soap opera .... its the virtual world of a TV soap and Sarah is the main character... thats why we watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well put🙌🙌so there’s the lies Sarah, trying to fool people That aren’t on tattle, we are not unhappy in our lives, we just pity you and your car crash life, you insist on putting it out there for everyone to see, and then cry the victim to trolls, Tell the truth and admit your wrong doings, then you might get your 50k followers and get that special date night Keith promised you, Everyone can see through you, you snap at Luke, then try cover it with a smile , you spend all your time pampering yourself, dropping that poor child at every opportunity, your the one thats unhappy in your life, you just can’t admit it🥹

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.