Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice when she talks at the start of the video about how she always wanted more kids and then she goes on to say “some of us needed more persuading than others” so she’s obviously pushed him for this “ivf baby” 🫣

I know we will conceive......I've a big issue with someone spouting out shite about IVF like this. Nobody going into IVF is like I know I will conceive I just don't know when ......everyone hopes but IVF is so uncertain.
But didn’t she say that’s the highlight of ivf she know they will conceive 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just rewatched the video with no interruptions and I’m so confused. Why does she go on and on about ‘how it should be done’ when it comes to the clinic and how the atmosphere should be when she said herself she hasn’t set foot in a other clinic? She says the videos showing how to do the injections was a person and not a robot……ok? My clinic gave me an in person tutorial on how to do injections. I’d love to know what clinic use robots?
Why is she on promoting a clinic that she isn’t even finished with? She has no baby from ivf? She had a terrible round. She had a very poor outcome from all her eggs…. That wasn’t success. She said herself they were very upset-understandable. She’s really jinxing herself here. What happens if the embryo potentially doesn’t thaw and they are left with nothing? She came on and said they have spent wel over what therapie has advertised what a a round of ivf cost. Shocking stuff when other clinics offer a transfer as part of a package and if you need to go for a frozen transfer you get a certain amount of money off the price. That was a massive blunder on her part. Here is this clinic advertising the most affordable ivf package in the country and she’s paid out nearly double. Makes no sense
Girl Yesssssssss 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 she's an absolute liability!!! Everything she touches turns to tit. That interview was a joke. She contradicted herself MULTIPLE times. She talked in circles. She has the most LAMEST excuses why she chose Therapie. And the most ridiculous description of her experience. She needs help. 😆

Reactions: 15
Sarah babes, im incredibly happy thanks, it just makes it so much more obvious to me how you couldnt possibly be. The more shite you post, the more you are looking for validation for your “relationship”

Reactions: 11
I just rewatched the video with no interruptions and I’m so confused. Why does she go on and on about ‘how it should be done’ when it comes to the clinic and how the atmosphere should be when she said herself she hasn’t set foot in a other clinic? She says the videos showing how to do the injections was a person and not a robot……ok? My clinic gave me an in person tutorial on how to do injections. I’d love to know what clinic use robots?
Why is she on promoting a clinic that she isn’t even finished with? She has no baby from ivf? She had a terrible round. She had a very poor outcome from all her eggs…. That wasn’t success. She said herself they were very upset-understandable. She’s really jinxing herself here. What happens if the embryo potentially doesn’t thaw and they are left with nothing? She came on and said they have spent wel over what therapie has advertised what a a round of ivf cost. Shocking stuff when other clinics offer a transfer as part of a package and if you need to go for a frozen transfer you get a certain amount of money off the price. That was a massive blunder on her part. Here is this clinic advertising the most affordable ivf package in the country and she’s paid out nearly double. Makes no sense
You literally took the words out of my mouth!!! I cannot bring myself to watch all of that video because I can’t look at crusty crotch shorts talking tit.. too tired (but not too tired to tattle 😅) did she say she paid it all IN FULL?

• Haha
You literally took the words out of my mouth!!! I cannot bring myself to watch all of that video because I can’t look at crusty crotch shorts talking tit.. too tired (but not too tired to tattle 😅) did she say she paid it all IN FULL?
Id say a bit like the time Amber Heard paid her settlement to the childrens hospital 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dr John? sounds like someone out of an American sitcom.

I know we will conceive......I've a big issue with someone spouting out shite about IVF like this. Nobody going into IVF is like I know I will conceive I just don't know when ......everyone hopes but IVF is so uncertain.
Thats how uneducated she is on IVF, however she did say she saw a feather floating around the other day out the front of her house so maybe thats a sign 😉

• Haha
She is just desperate for any attention at all. She will do anything to try increase her Instagram followers.

Reactions: 5
Just tried to watch that video. At the start she describes herself as a self employed business woman 🤣🤣🤣 if I heard that now and I didn’t know her, I’d pure think she had stocks in a load of companies and is in regular contact with her broker on Wall Street 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Also, there has to be some problem with Keith, like of the 2 of them she’s the one who actually has conceived before and he hasn’t so it would make sense it’s him

Reactions: 13
I'm failing to see any redeeming quality in keet, the tank that fires blanks, that is tighter then a nuns arse; that she calls the love of her life. I don't feel sorry for her being with him they are well suited and save two other poor souls.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just tried to watch that video. At the start she describes herself as a self employed business woman 🤣🤣🤣 if I heard that now and I didn’t know her, I’d pure think she had stocks in a load of companies and is in regular contact with her broker on Wall Street 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Also, there has to be some problem with Keith, like of the 2 of them she’s the one who actually has conceived before and he hasn’t so it would make sense it’s him
Not standing up for her cause she’s a geebag but it’s very common for the woman to not be able to conceive a second child

Reactions: 3
Not standing up for her cause she’s a geebag but it’s very common for the woman to not be able to conceive a second child
I don’t think any is denying this. What people are confused and annoyed about is her saying they suffer from secondary infertility when it’s a different man. If it was her and Luke’s dad doing ivf then yes it’s secondary infertility. Keet has no kids so it’s not

Reactions: 8
I'm failing to see any redeeming quality in keet, the tank that fires blanks, that is tighter then a nuns arse; that she calls the love of her life. I don't feel sorry for her being with him they are well suited and save two other poor souls.
He’s after making her confirm what 5 TIMES now that he has excellent sperm count. All this going down and he in the background making sure she drops it in again… what an hole. I can guarantee Keet, absolutely no one is thinking about your baby making capabilities 🤢 we like to keep our food down..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well that was a load of drivel on the video worse meself for sitting through those 20 mins lol

There is no cohesion between herself and Keith, he really should have been part of that if Therapie are so intent on breaking "the stigma".

I genuinely don't see how her ramblings will drum up business for them, they will prob take that vid down on youtube.

I also find it unethical to get patients that are in the middle of the treatment to come on and praise the place, sure we all know when it doesn't work she will be giving out tit about them like she does with all the other doctors she attends that dont give her what she wants.

I think she has Munchausen's she is a terrorist to the medical community, she admits in that vid she never actually gets a medical diagnosis for infertility, she just keeps saying oh I always knew there was something wrong....then I had Luke....but then I knew there was something wrong what??

15 months is no length to be trying for a baby sure people try for years and it can happen for them then look at Roseanna Davidson.

I genuinely cannot think she even has fertility problems but sure as if Therapie give a duck they are a business and they stupidly fell for fats mouths spiel oh I'm an insta hun Il get you business...they will be like the fyre fest for infertility.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Join my slimming world class x
does she realise that people in her classes see the pic on the left, not the pic on the right? Or does she think once she has photoshopped it on her phone, that she actually looks like that in real life? 🤔

Sorry if this has already been asked but is it still secondary infertility if have a different partner?
Nope, but according to therapie it is 🤔
8BD59C3F-0565-44D0-9ED0-9A4FAA916FB8.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
I don’t think any is denying this. What people are confused and annoyed about is her saying they suffer from secondary infertility when it’s a different man. If it was her and Luke’s dad doing ivf then yes it’s secondary infertility. Keet has no kids so it’s not
Yeah I get that but the comment I responded to said she’s had a child before so it would make more sense if it was Keith that had the issue. 100% it’s not secondary infertility.

Reactions: 4
does she realise that people in her classes see the pic on the left, not the pic on the right? Or does she think once she has photoshopped it on her phone, that she actually looks like that in real life? 🤔

Nope
cycleon I do think she thinks that she's as skinny as her filtered pics, even that whole blazer, baggy tshirt and cycling shorts such an ugly combo it only looks ok on really skinny insta models even then it's not a nice outfit choice.

She has a strange style and outlook on life in general, this whole thing is all attention seeking at its finest and I just feel sorry for Luke he's a neglected child and this lump is just a waste of space

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.