Sarah Burke #41 fitandfab to jabintheflab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is better than when we first went into lockdown and everyone watched Joe Exotic. IVF King!! Am I wrong in thinking that if a couple are genuinely going through IVF that both of them would be in the interview? Did she do it off her own bat? Therapie did say, "Thanks to Sarah for sending us her journey" was it actually nothing to do with them? I just don't know.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK... I kinda feel a bit bad for her now looking back over her stories. She says a couple of times I think I came across well in the video I hope ye think I came across well.

She was genuinely delighted and didn't foresee how badly this was going to go down

So bad, therapie even turned off the comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is better than when we first went into lockdown and everyone watched Joe Exotic. IVF King!! Am I wrong in thinking that if a couple are genuinely going through IVF that both of them would be in the interview? Did she do it off her own bat? Therapie did say, "Thanks to Sarah for sending us her journey" was it actually nothing to do with them? I just don't know.
In fairness to Joe they never had a problem with breeding maybe she should write to him in prison for tips

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve no idea why she would even make that video for therapie. It’s not as if she has anything to show for it, her “journey” is still ongoing so what is the point? If down the line the transfer led to a successful pregnancy then I might see there being merit in her story as a kind of “it only takes one embryo” kind of moral, but as of now it all seems very premature. She’s speaking as if she knows it all now and has the hard work done.

Some things she says really would turn me off the place too. Like she was giving out bangs about the nurse not giving her a plan before she caught herself and said actually she’s glad now she didn’t know what she would be doing in weeks down the line. I find it very hard to believe that this wouldn’t all have been explained to her? Surely she was given paperwork with a rough estimate of a plan for the coming weeks?

Reactions: 20
I taught the Jaffa word was referring to Keith as the Jaffa cake biscuit just another nick name for the bigot, 🤣🤣 we will leave it off thou jeez you learn something new every day on these threads 😱 I hope Sarah takes in to account after today maybe not realese her silent journey documentary that's been made in the back ground,🧐 I don't think I can take any more embarrassment for the poor girl 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I taught the Jaffa word was referring to Keith as the Jaffa cake biscuit just another nick name for the bigot, 🤣🤣 we will leave it off thou jeez you learn something new every day on these threads 😱 I hope Sarah takes in to account after today maybe not realese her silent journey documentary that's been made in the back ground,🧐 I don't think I can take any more embarrassment for the poor girl 🥱
I thought it was because he looks like the inside of a Jaffa cake 😂😂😂 what does it mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That sock account that was really her she basically admitted she wants to come on and lie but can't because of tattle.

Sure if you are telling the truth you wouldn't even care what was being said here it would be just opinions but with her its thread after thread after thread of people catching her out on all her lies surely to god you go on the internet and lie people are guna comment on it.

The video was pointless it was just her saying oh this person made a comment towards me this person said this, this other person said that, I don't want my mam calling over asking how it went etc. such pointless nonsense talk just about the treatment and what it entails no one cares about what random people in your life are saying Jesus Christ like...

If I knew nothing about burp and I was looking up fertility treatments and came across that video I would be thinking why do they have a simple bastard on their youtube rambling pointless stuff, if their SM team is bad in this day and age you would not let them near your body you would think they are unprofessional which it seems they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve no idea why she would even make that video for therapie. It’s not as if she has anything to show for it, her “journey” is still ongoing so what is the point? If down the line the transfer led to a successful pregnancy then I might see there being merit in her story as a kind of “it only takes one embryo” kind of moral, but as of now it all seems very premature. She’s speaking as if she knows it all now and has the hard work done.

Some things she says really would turn me off the place too. Like she was giving out bangs about the nurse not giving her a plan before she caught herself and said actually she’s glad now she didn’t know what she would be doing in weeks down the line. I find it very hard to believe that this wouldn’t all have been explained to her? Surely she was given paperwork with a rough estimate of a plan for the coming weeks?
Also surely if she slipped up therapie would re record.. what kind of amateur place is it

I still don’t know what Jaffa means 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I thought it was the biscuit with the jelly inside (Keith’s brain) 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They must be at duck all in Therapie to be able to organise a Live the very next day on insta where the Dr. will be answering questions no harm but that screams of having no customers I know its new but with all the marketing they have been doing all over the place they should have better things to be at so fuckin strange..I can see them being shut down on the IVF side of things in the near future.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.