Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs they know all the benefits 😩 I’ve learnt so much from this thread! Prob a stupid bleeping question but is this bleep entitled to an allowance for this ivf? She seems to be claiming for everything
They can probably put it through as health expenses for their taxes and get 20% back (well he can, I doubt Sarah earns enough for her to have overpaid in the first place

Yes, if you don't live together you can claim it. Such a stupid rule
she can also say she doesn’t know who the father is, if he’s not on the birth cert. They do ask if she’s in receipt of maintenance and if she says no, they will go after dad if he’s listed on the birth cert

No, she still lives at her parents and is off doubt feeling the pinch as Tina charges her extra for baby ollie or if Richard stays over
Such a strange mother to have 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s guilting Keet into having more than 1 round of IVF and Luke doesn’t need to know so much about what is happening. He’s too young
Literally came to say this.

"Luke wants us to keep trying" :rolleyes:

The emotional blackmail is something else.
I have no words, she is vile. I fully see why her threads move of at the speed of light now. This is honestly the worst carry on I’ve seen from any of these huns. She is emotionally abusing her son and her partner whether she sees it or not

How come she hasn’t tried clomid, letrozole etc first? I’m in the process of TTC for the past 2 years and I’ve never heard of anyone bypass all other methods and go straight to ivf
This is absolutely baffling, I had no idea she was with this lad for 15 months. How long have they been trying? It’s her money but I’m confused as to how or why she’s a candidate for IVF. I posted it earlier but was half joking, I am beginning to genuinely suspect munchasens. This doesn’t add up

Reactions: 11
Just to clear things up-she could be with keet a wet week and the clinic wouldn’t know any difference. I’m not a fan of therapie-I think they are money grabbers but Sarah may have spun a whole load of lies to them ie together years and trying years and they would know no different. I have a feeling she had told them that Luke is Keith’s because there is 10000000000% no way they told her they have ‘secondary infertility’. There’s no way. It’s 100% not secondary infertility but the fact she keeps saying it, I wouldn’t be surprised if they told the clinic likes is theirs

Reactions: 15
Just to clear things up-she could be with keet a wet week and the clinic wouldn’t know any difference. I’m not a fan of therapie-I think they are money grabbers but Sarah may have spun a whole load of lies to them ie together years and trying years and they would know no different. I have a feeling she had told them that Luke is Keith’s because there is 10000000000% no way they told her they have ‘secondary infertility’. There’s no way. It’s 100% not secondary infertility but the fact she keeps saying it, I wouldn’t be surprised if they told the clinic likes is theirs
I don’t believe she was told secondary infertility. I think she diagnosed herself from Google.

• Heart
Remember guys the fertility talk only started when she was called out from trying to sell jellies for Mother’s Day for people who can’t have kids 🧐🙄💀! That was only March. She then lied saying she knew about infertility and THEN therapie visits started . Remember one lie leads into the next for her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Announcement that Ciara is back in fusion...

Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Mary from WATERSTONES clinic is coming on TODAY FM about fertility talk this morning !!!! I just hope the other one don't get wind of this cause she be bold enough to ring with her STORY

Reactions: 6
The new bedding seems like it's trying to best Brian if Luke has been out with him for a few hours. Its like she s trying to score points.
It absolutely is! My dh's ex used to this constantly everytime we had the kids, it was mad!

Reactions: 1
What was the story here?
Someone posted yesterday that Ciara is planning to leave Fusion to pursue an at home hairdressing thingy to enable her to get benefits or something like this...

then ta-da..... chunks posts this!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seemingly she is doing all her usual clients hair at their home, definitely not a nice thing to be doing, maybe Donna is aware of it and is taking the cash herself from ciara. Either way, she shouldn't be working while on maternity leave, if she is caught, she would have to repay the whole lot to the social.
I'm certainly not sticking up for ciara, but she's not the only hairdresser doing this. I know my mams one is doing the same, and offered to do my mams, at either house and this was at the height of covid......

Reactions: 4
She has a lot to lose if she doe not get pregnant. Keith wants a child so he will leave her for someone else if it doesn't happen.
They seem to be just using each other for a child.
I love how she is unable to bully Keith and he heads off and enjoys his matches, stag parties and she can't stop him.
It's no coincidence she's on blubbering down the phone when he is away. Trying to make him feel guilty he doesn't give a shite.
Then she gets frustrated and then lashes out on the tattle comments alluding to them on her stories.
She was a raving lunatic yesterday.
Why didn't she just take Betty out for the day, or bring her over make her a nice lunch or something and put the phone away for once in her life.
Her biggest problem in life is the fact that she is self obsessed and vain.
She expects the state to fund her lifestyle and acts like she has made it in life but we all now the truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.