Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say just that! Puts up the IVF tag but doesnt discuss IVF just pure self pity and then into an advert for fillers and botox. Most (not all but most) looking at or going through IVF have very little interest/time/money to be focusing on botox or fillers!!
I’m in the middle of it now, finding out soon if we’re pregnant after 8 years, it has literally consumed me. I don’t know how her family are letting her carry on like that. Bunch of mongos 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I thought she never got filler on her bottom lip cos it is full enough....can she not keep a record of the lies she just told yesterday even🤔

Reactions: 20
It’s probably not just the 248 either though cus opf entitles you to a medical card with very little questions asked and you can also claim working family payment on top of working family payment if you work 19+ hours

Working family payment on top of one parent family *
Oh god yea, that’s only the tip of the iceberg she’s also probably on Hap

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can you actually take her serious she's the worst influencer ever to god from such a serious topic IVF to her crappy Botox & discount she would sell herself for anything, oh and the usual " documenting " recording in the back ground, can you cope like she's like a broken record 🤭🤭

I’m in the middle of it now, finding out soon if we’re pregnant after 8 years, it has literally consumed me. I don’t know how her family are letting her carry on like that. Bunch of mongos 🤦‍♀️
Please god you'll be blessed with your rainbow baby sending love and positive vibes 🤞🤞❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought she never got filler on her bottom lip cos it is full enough....can she not keep a record of the lies she just told yesterday even🤔
Was just going to say that! She 💯 said she only gets her top lip done, brain dead🙄her DR🤭probably recommended fat lips to suit her face better

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s probably not just the 248 either though cus opf entitles you to a medical card with very little questions asked and you can also claim working family payment on top of working family payment if you work 19+ hours

Working family payment on top of one parent family *
It was mentioned here recently that she might be on carers allowance for Betty, might be why she cut her slimming world hours are u can only work a certain amount and claim carers allowance. She has HAP(almost free rent) and don’t forget maintenance from Brian too plus her Instagram income, plus Keith would be on around 50k a year in his job. Plus she has medical card for herself and Luke, she gets free cosmetics, clothes and beauty treatments. She’s milking the system and getting away with it, sickens me because the likes of her give other “single parents” a bad name.

Reactions: 20
It was mentioned here recently that she might be on carers allowance for Betty, might be why she cut her slimming world hours are u can only work a certain amount and claim carers allowance. She has HAP(almost free rent) and don’t forget maintenance from Brian too plus her Instagram income, plus Keith would be on around 50k a year in his job. Plus she has medical card for herself and Luke, she gets free cosmetics, clothes and beauty treatments. She’s milking the system and getting away with it, sickens me because the likes of her give other “single parents” a bad name.
Would that ham head bollox really be on €50k a year?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Came 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ to say this, I thought I was cracking up, so I’m. Ot the on,y one who heard that.v and her bottom lip was full enough. Note to self don’t ever go to Celeste “medical” if that’s their advice

Reactions: 2
No wonder her skin is in absolute bits, she keeps pawing at her face with her grubby man hands.

Reactions: 6
Like is he an engineer of some kind? Or would he be on €50k because of all the shift allowance I wonder..
Shift allowance and annual bonus included. I actually know 2 ppl working there, neither are engineers and that’s roughly their income. One would be on higher but there a long time. So he must be around the same

Reactions: 2
Surely keet would be in need of more Botox than Sarah? He looks like a old man and them forehead wrinkles are deeper than the pile of dirty clothes lying on her Instagram floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The academy won’t be nominating her anytime soon for an Oscar after that pathetic performance anyway 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“We would freeze our babies”……yep freeze the ones ye want to annoy your ex with rather than spend time with the one that’s breathing, running around, there beside ye that ye scowl at unless you’re making him do your monkey dance. I actually had pity for her until she said “you’ve no control”….control is the only thing she’s upset about……oooooooooooooook then, way better ways to phrase the fear of uncertainty…..she wants to viciously control everything that’s all. It’s not the loss or small chance of a baby she’s upset about, it’s the control of the narrative, of keeeeeet, of one upping Brian…..vicious git

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“A snippet while I’m putting my videos together”. Click bait at its worst. She invalidates her experience by pimping the “journey” the way she is bread-crumbing it. My heart goes out to anyone who is going through fertility issues but I have no respect for how she is clearly trying to get attention. If someone has the ability to record, save and then distribute their fertility journey content and drop it at “strategic” times it smacks of manipulation and insincerity. There is zero spontaneity here. Not buying any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.