Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys sorry off topic , but what was the other company people sometimes mention on here to order chains off that's NOT Dylan oaks ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Nice dig there sharing the order for luke's personalised school bag,not Buckley Burke anyway 🙄🙄🙄 she grinds my gears

Reactions: 12
How can she sit down and "style" hair that is limp due to the amount of grease in it? Its disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She 100% got fillers before I recall the stories and there was ZERO difference. She actually has quite full lips too no need for them and if its definition she wants why doesn't she get some semi permanent make up? I'd be looking into fixing the teeth if it was me to be honest. I have a very slim top lip so tried fillers for the first time last year and went with 0.5ml with nurse Caroline. Shes a registered nurse has a clinic(restore)in galway but travels around all over, Fantastic at her Job. If your into that kind of thing, go to an actual professional unless your into the allergic reaction look? Lips are always swolen and bigger for the first few days and then they settle down depending on how much you went for. Now I haven't seen burp cause she has me blocked but if there's no difference now they will literally be back to normal in a weeks time, just aswell she's not paying for them eh?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The child supported Liverpool when the father was on the scene and now he supports Man U because the bigot does 😩 is she not embarrassed? Remember she was in Tenerife and she bought that st finbarrs plaque for the kids room 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate when I see kids with all this publicly viewed personalised items, it's asking for someone to abduct your child, knowing what school he goes to by putting pics up of but in his school uniform , his name all over his items . She truly is asking for trouble, but is just too thick to see it.

Reactions: 15
I hate when I see kids with all this publicly viewed personalised items, it's asking for someone to abduct your child, knowing what school he goes to by putting pics up of but in his school uniform , his name all over his items . She truly is asking for trouble, but is just too thick to see it.
More personalised tit 😩 only the scumbags do this 😩 Not safe for a child to be going around with his bleeping name sewed onto his school bag.

Reactions: 17
Nice dig there sharing the order for luke's personalised school bag,not Buckley Burke anyway 🙄🙄🙄 she grinds my gears
And also Man U when the child was a Liverpool supporter the same as his dad, but stepped up onslow is man u

Reactions: 4
Sure she would only be delighted if someone else would take poor Luke off her hands ! Can't believe the stupidity of this one , full name on full view like that is not safe.. a few months back I saw Brian luke the new gf and her son in the same cinema sitting as us (pre new born time ). I actually said to the hubby at the time because of the amount Sarah shares online I would have enough info to abduct Luke if given the opportunity. Between knowing cousins names , general area he lives , team be supports, cartoon characters he's fond of etc etc . IMO I shouldn't know what he looks like nevermind any of the rest ! Kids have a right to be protected and privacy. She had given luke a digital footprint whether she likes it or not . Sarah put a hault to your bullshit , get rid of Onslow and focus on that beautiful boy you have before he gets to the age where he realises it all and will want nothing to do with you. Sounds a tad dramatic but the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 41
And also Man U when the child was a Liverpool supporter the same as his dad, but stepped up onslow is man u
Fret not, he’ll be Everton with the next stepped-up dad and then roll the dice to pick the teams with all the short-term ‘uncles’ he’ll have for the rest of time rolling through his life and through his mam’s fanny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sure she would only be delighted if someone else would take poor Luke off her hands ! Can't believe the stupidity of this one , full name on full view like that is not safe.. a few months back I saw Brian luke the new gf and her son in the same cinema sitting as us (pre new born time ). I actually said to the hubby at the time because of the amount Sarah shares online I would have enough info to abduct Luke if given the opportunity. Between knowing cousins names , general area he lives , team be supports, cartoon characters he's fond of etc etc . IMO I shouldn't know what he looks like nevermind any of the rest ! Kids have a right to be protected and privacy. She had given luke a digital footprint whether she likes it or not . Sarah put a hault to your bullshit , get rid of Onslow and focus on that beautiful boy you have before he gets to the age where he realises it all and will want nothing to do with you. Sounds a tad dramatic but the truth
100% agree with everything you have said , your comment is not dramatic at all , her child is just a weapon in her arsenal ; for financial gain, to use against her ex, to guilt her current boyfriend to claim benefits for, and then she is actively trying to bring another baby into this situation it's awful 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I had a quick look - April 2020 the video of her squrting the water in his face he is in a liverpool kit and #lukepatrickbuckley is on the video, and in September 20 he has a united kit on. If he is Buckley on the birth cert she cant legally change it can she without Brians ok?

Reactions: 7
I was the same.. I was bridesmaid shopping with my sister in Dublin a few months ago and seen 2 little girls and recognised them straight away .. Martinas Mark.. I even didn't like the feeling of knowing so much about 2 little girls whom are strangers to me.. very very dangerous

Reactions: 6
I had a quick look - April 2020 the video of her squrting the water in his face he is in a liverpool kit and #lukepatrickbuckley is on the video, and in September 20 he has a united kit on. If he is Buckley on the birth cert she cant legally change it can she without Brians ok?
I bet anything that this video will be removed very soon 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just catching up there and actually laughed out loud at her “when I wake up in the the morning people ask me if I’ve been slashed by a bottle” 😂😂😂 I mean, if your partner,sister, daughter whatever had some unusual lines on their face would that really be your go to reasoning. She is lower orders she really is!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.