Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv seen Sarah tagging this slimming world leader before, iv a question... Did this one not lose all the weight after bariatric surgery? No where is it mentioned on her SW page, she has 40 #'s (slight exaggeration but not far off 😂) about weight loss and plastic surgery but no mention of bariatric surgery... Surely this can't be right, she's advertising that she lost 11 stone on SW but yet I'm 99% sure she didn't, surely this isn't ethical??

Attachments

I've never seen someone "not caring" so much about anyone's opinion in all my life. Emma if you're reading here don't be a bit sorry for accidently sending that message to her, you were a hundred per cent right!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lads I wish we could have monthly coffee morning the criac and banter Tattlers Yee legends now let's drive it on... What can tommorows christening bring, I hope to duck thru don't forget nanna Betty and luke gets to wear his blazer 💜🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Kids in the playground see it at home…..now sorry your child SARAH will see loose morals, alcohol addiction or very strong dependency, fraud, hypochondria, toxic relationship with food, emotional warfare, manipulation, excessive smoking, no money management, no dedication or responsibility (ye don’t even make sure his homework is done, ye admitted that yourself), lack of ambition, no drive to succeed or work for a living, skanger violence when alcohol is consumed, elderly abuse under the guise of “banter” no boundaries or respect for strangers, driving uninsured with no license. People in twice bought glass houses witch. So when Luke starts battering old women, launching Tina into a car with gammy hips, drenching her in water, ignoring her for weeks on end, are ye gonna be shocked and say he didn’t learn it at home? Hope you’re reading this you ugly mutt, inconsiderate, illiterate, dredge of society, I hope you don’t get pregnant and inflict another offspring on Cork. Emma’s kids have a mother with a keen eye, can SPELL and phrase sentences correctly unlike you, and can call bullshit fairly without being nasty. I think her children are FAR better off than your “child”. The one called Luke that you can’t seem to remember unless he’s for gram content. Snout nosed mother fucker. A feral cat or better yet, a wheelie bin has more maternal instinct than you.
She sounds really delightful when you spell it out like that 😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is such a hypocrite - Emma was sharing her opinion on a public post - SB called her ‘an absolute piece of sh*t.’ Thats not ok and yes Sarah, monkey see monkey do, kids in ur environment will see and hear you calling a person ‘an absolute piece of sh*t’. How does she not see the irony 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Today was a hard day for me it was my doggies 1st anniversary 😭🐕💔 & I spent the week reliving the last few days but to be fair if it wasnt for Yee Tattlers I'd be crying in to my pillow thanks for the distraction , banter & laughs bunch of legends !!!! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Today was a hard day for me it was my doggies 1st anniversary 😭🐕💔 & I spent the week reliving the last few days but to be fair if it wasnt for Yee Tattlers I'd be crying in to my pillow thanks for the distraction , banter & laughs bunch of legends !!!! 💕
Awwww @KerryLady hope you're doing ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah sending you lots of love and hugs 💗💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just gona say this-Sarah you have really left yourself down with those stories. Ppl are entitled to an opinion. There was no trolling there just someone calling bullshit on you. 100’s of ppl(your words) weren’t wrong when you said about giving a women struggling to give a baby a bag of sweets Mother’s Day. You said it. You won’t take responsibility but you 100% said it. You need to stop all the bullshit and lies and poor me stories.
Once and for all come on and finally tell the truth. Speak about the ‘appointments’ and the 90 cysts and the fertility clinic because until you do, ppl will continue to laugh at you, pull you up on your lies.
Your as rough in those stories. Really should be ashamed

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m so sorry for your loss 💔 my 16 year old dog died last year and honestly it’s as bad as a family member dying , it’s heartbreaking 💔 your doggy is running free on the rainbow 🌈 🌉 With all the other doggy’s , thinking of you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dear diary,

C'mere to me there now diary when I say I am fuming, I am fuming.😡

I was called out by troll called Emma about my silent ivf journey that I am always talking about . Like, no one knows the struggle for me like I actually have to do.what actual medical experts tell me . I am also so excited, and no troll will take that from me, cos it means I get my own mini ham hock . Doesn't matter that I can't hide my contempt for my current child but like always say monkey see, monkey do , he is going to be bitter and spiteful by following my lead

Like I was called out over saying you should give jellies to someone for mothers day who was struggling to conceive and even though I totally said it it was taken out of context.

Anyway I'm off to get a Pad Thai, a spice bag, 4 chicken balls, large curry sauce, prawn crackers and a side of chicken fried rice to treat myself and if Keet isn't back from the pub by 11 Mickey is going on the bbq and I'm having 4 bags of Kerr Pinks and 2 blocked of cheese

He already has the blazer he just needs the cash box
@Puffin I was hysterical even at "dear diary" I couldn't wait to read it 😭😭 I was skittin'..I mean knotted, wasn't I , I was 🤪 Brilliant!! You made my day 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Keet is out ya??? That means We are due a soppy reel/post about how great her family unit is 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nooooo crying for you ❤ I can’t imagine this! Glad you’re laughing ❤❤❤

Keet is out ya??? That means We are due a soppy reel/post about how great her family unit is 👀🤣
I’d say she’s like a dog he’s on the beer and she can’t because of the ivf the way she said go out tonight because the next few weeks are busy I’d say she will tell him no nights out until the silent ivf journey is over and she can drink

Reactions: 5
Why can't Sarah see that the fact that Emma is not posting on here claiming responsibility for rattling her so badly means that the so called ' trolling' that she endures and the opinions that must mean nothing because they have come from a troll is sctually worthless.
I know plenty of people who are not on here who are horrified of Sarahs treatment of Luke and amused by her attempts to become an Instahun, many of whom would be as friendly with her as Kelly, she is despised on the northside

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m steamed up here at home and could do with a lol. Was the video of her kissed in the aunts garden talking to Kelly uploaded here? 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.