Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We love you Emma we do!!! Oh Emma we love you.

Think thats what most people get from watching your stories Sarah 😂 youre an embassment and everyone is talking about you behind your back.

Imagine what those close to her have to say about her 😂 we only see snippets, imagine being related and having to listen to the extended sarah show day in day out

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If Emma sees this - you literally said what we are all thinking and saying on here so don’t let her get to you. Sarah - if you want to put yourself out there with lies this is what happens. Get over yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If Emma sees this - you literally said what we are all thinking and saying on here so don’t let her get to you. Sarah - if you want to put yourself out there with lies this is what happens. Get over yourself
Girls.... Who's Emma and what did she say 🙈

Reactions: 3
She’s livid! Her going on about monkey see monkey do! Isn’t that what being an “influencer” is all about!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s pathetic. The reason she is rattled is because Emma called her out on exactly what she is doing - looking for attention, putting bits and pieces about the ivf out there to get interest going. I’ve a tip for Sarah if she just wants positive vibes on her ivf journey that isn’t silent. STFU about it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Between one shoe size not fitting all, and now the shoe being on the other foot- well her shoes are busy that’s all I’ll say

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's rattled even the face says it all 🙈🙈 we love abit if Burke been called out 🎉 go on Emma !! duck you see monkey do quote our what ever your a big liar and been called out girl !!!! I'm sure Emma is a better mother to her kids like we all can see Luke is an inconvenience to you !!!! content for Instagram !!! Drive it on now ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And she's so stupid she shared Emma's message instead of keeping her big gob shut, of course there will be be a backlash.

This must be the loudest silent journey ever. If Keet is at work his phone will be on fire with her trying to get hold of him.

Love ya Saayyyyyyraaaa, you are the gift that keeps on giving guuuuurl ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I ask, if anyone knows. Why would a person be seeing 2 separate doctors/clinics for issues that are related? She’s public and with a cork hospital for her pcos (pretend pcos) and Therapie for the ivf? Should there not be a joined up approach or is it best to keep separate at this stage when still trying to find out what’s going on
She's hedging her bets. She no doubt has been warned that it takes on average 3 attempts with ivf. When the first private round fails she can get her tests done for free publicly. Happy days if she is able to let the public place go.

Reactions: 5
I'm weak laughing she's bleeping rattled ladies, it's her own fault what she put out as false and lies of course people are gonna comment, everyone is entitled to there option, she's nothing but a pathological lieing attention seeker, I know harsh words but weev seen enough !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Emma love, when burps gets ye she’s gonna sit on you in her crusty shorts, whip you with her rats tails and force feed ye her bacteria pizza then water board you with jugs of miwadi and reactive (that we haven’t seen in a while since obviously meaghers didn’t get the hint to send freebies ;) ) be safe darling, we’re all behind you 😂 if the army of burketrashians chase ye, duck a cheap blazer and bottle of dry shampoo in the opposite direction and they’ll chase them instead…..or any penis that walks by at the time😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah lads she’s going out now for a pad-Thai ‘cause she’s worth it, and she’s going out for drinks later ‘cause she’s worth it….(she’s going to stuff her fat face ‘cause she’s fukn rattled) we all know your routine Sarah…any excuse for a binge!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I knew it Keith is out thats why there is a rant, he will have to return to poor Sarah, Luke must be with his dad, he wasnt seen since Tues or Wed,the rant also allows her to get food, shes so upset of trolls she needs the food for comfort. Hi to troll Sarah (oops i meant Emma) sad girl texting herself for attention. Hope Emma isnt the Emma Brians bros wife🤭. Sarah dont worry I saw Keith running out Blackpool to save you🤭

Reactions: 9
She is just fumin' thundering around the house, her face says it all. And Emma has upset her so much she's gone off plan and is going to have a take away 😂😂😂😂 Keet will be ridden to death when he comes home tonight and for his sake he better rise to the occasion 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.