Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 2 of my cykle! I’ve calmed down a bit. Couldn’t find one yesterday as I wanted to ram my fist down her throat for just being a greedy ungrateful bleep! I’ve watched so many ivf stories and seen the devastation it causes so this cuntflap saying I’ll leave a question box has me baffled? I had a runny tit there a week ago then the dog did? Am I an expert in colons now? I’ll leave a question box and ye can ask me what colour is heathy and what’s the best baby wipe to use! Also she doesn’t need keeeeeefffff to get pregnant! She can eyefuck the camera to death and all the eyefucking about her boodiful rats tails will surely suffice! What an absolute twit of a bleep of a mingebag. And this is me calmed down from pms.
Good to have you back 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh my glam oh my tan oh my extensions oh my aaaahhhmmm...as Dolly Parton said it cost a lot to look this cheap...
Not to mention being Doctor Oetker supplying pizzas to the north side...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lads I had a dream last night that I was going to the bloody christening tomorrow 🤣 Donna did my hair all poofy and I even borrowed a fancy blazer from Sayyyyyra. They left without me though, forgot about me in their rush to pick up Nanna Beddy 😂😂 No more watching her stories before bed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think one of the main reasons we watch her well for me anyway is to feel gratitude that my life is fairly good and honest,have good friends ....not having to lie everyday,speak into a phone everyday for company, ignore my child when he wants something because she's so obsessed with the phone,very sad life she has

Reactions: 25
how does she have 47k followers is just baffling me ….
I actually think she’s buying followers if you look in her followers there’s a few dogey names that have no followers or aren’t following anyone that’s a sure sign it’s a fake account her following has grown very fast in the last couple of months from 45k to 47k and she’s not appealing she’s a car crash

Reactions: 9
I actually think she’s buying followers if you look in her followers there’s a few dogey names that have no followers or aren’t following anyone that’s a sure sign it’s a fake account her following has grown very fast in the last couple of months from 45k to 47k and she’s not appealing she’s a car crash
Tea spill was calling out other influencers lately for buying followers theyl have to look in to liar liar Burke next 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 4
But I bought it and it's boooootiful the smugness where most of us trying to pay our bills & live from week to week and this one because she wanted the blazer I got it f**king gowl !!!

Reactions: 6
I am puzzled at this too. She rents a small side room a few hours a week for her classes. The room is used by someone else once she’s finished. The room is not like her permanent office.

You are correct. It’s not classed as secondary infertility if you have a different partner. I’d wager it’s Keith’s sperm count/quality is the issue. It’s the only reason for jumping into full blown IVF so soon.
The hotel where she’s running her classes from isn’t operating at a hotel anymore. It was housing refugees and now Ukrainians so they probably allow to her keep her shite and cashbox down there

Another asshole
Used to be funny but now just loves the sound of her own voice

Reactions: 6
Oh my glam oh my tan oh my extensions oh my aaaahhhmmm...as Dolly Parton said it cost a lot to look this cheap...
Doctor Oetker …. Dead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They'll be lucky if they don't get food poisoning from the mank of her trays/nails, etc!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wonder will she be as keen to by Luke a new blazer when it's time for his new little sisters christening 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion:
Turkey Teeths swimmers can't make a baby
Burpy Burkey says no ifs buts or maybe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she’s so blasé about the alleged IVF because she’s actually not that bothered about having another child. Obviously she wants a baby to snare Keet and drown in tatty Instagram freebies but other than that she’s not fussed. All of you sharing your stories of the emotional rollercoasters you went through during your IVF….you’re people who genuinely longed for a child and it was so emotionally charged because of that. This woman just wants a meal ticket and a noose for Keet’s neck.

Much love to you all tattle pals ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Emma’s getting roasted now for grinding her gears..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right come on own up which one of you is Emma ? Emma whoever you are well done you’ve made burps nearly have a coronary 👏🏻🤣 I love when she pretends she doesn’t care but we can all see she is foaming at the mouth with anger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.