Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought you cant claim carers if the person in any form of care
Plus you have to be careing for them over 35 hours a week and its means tested in fact if they are in hospital over a certain amount of weeks its suspended till they are discharged you are supposed to tell carers allowance section plus you have to be careing for the person the first thur of June to get respite grant
I would think the grandmother is in a kind of independent living unit like share etc ,so if like someone I know they get 15 mins home help in the morning and that's it .if that's the case they could get the allowance.

Reactions: 3
Guys is it ok if I have a little rant here re the carers allowance?!!
I’m very private so I only have you trolls to rant at, I had to give up my very well paid full time job a number of years ago as I have a child with severe special needs. I had to nearly give my blood to get the carers in the first place even though my needs were as visible as the nose on my face.
Finally, after years of living pay check to pay check my husband and I finally felt like we were actually getting somewhere financially (we saved €500) !!!
A few weeks ago I get a letter telling me my carers is being cut as my husbands new job is €100 over the means !!!!
If Sonic is actually getting carers for poor Beddy I just want to give up !!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m calling it, she’ll be silent until a pregnancy if she’s lucky then it will be that moon faced mess again live streaming the babies birth for Instagram trying to sell that tash zapper she used on her fanny for the big day 🙄😂

I’m very private so I only have you trolls to rant at, I had to give up my very well paid full time job a number of years ago as I have a child with severe special needs. I had to nearly give my blood to get the carers in the first place even though my needs were as visible as the nose on my face.
Finally, after years of living pay check to pay check my husband and I finally felt like we were actually getting somewhere financially (we saved €500) !!!
A few weeks ago I get a letter telling me my carers is being cut as my husbands new job is €100 over the means !!!!
duck me, I’d say you’re not the only one incensed on her right now. For your sake I hope the means testing is stopped, you’re caring for your beautiful child 24/7 365 days a year not 2 hours a week in a dodgey uninsured car for a bag of chips. Fight it with your local TD, you’d have my backing, don’t give up ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I went back to listen and she actually says her hair is ‘very Spaniard look’ 🙄😂😂
Also is she planning on driving Betty back after having a few drinks?? Not that I’d be surprised!!
Also also where was Luke last night?? Hardly at home with Keeth?? We haven’t seen him since he wanted his Spider-Man mask on Monday!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I went back to listen and she actually says her hair is ‘very Spaniard look’ 🙄😂😂
Also is she planning on driving Betty back after having a few drinks?? Not that I’d be surprised!!
Also also where was Luke last night?? Hardly at home with Keeth?? We haven’t seen him since he wanted his Spider-Man mask on Monday!! 😂
Like I said, Luke is at his father's a lot more than Sarah will admit.
How do I know this? Am I Michelle, Anne or even Brian himself😀😀? I am so obvious though😀😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Like I said, Luke is at his father's a lot more than Sarah will admit.
How do I know this? Am I Michelle, Anne or even Brian himself😀😀? I am so obvious though😀😀😀😀
Who’s Anne? 😂😂 don’t tell me he has another woman. That first green dress was lovely on her tonight. The others were awful and she could not size down. The girl is deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair is tit 🙈🙈 d glued to the head parted in the middle all week was like an arse on her head and just drew attention to the massive snout huge forehead and can we just take a minute to appreciate the 2 hairy mollys chilling over her eyes 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ wtf kinda mirrors does she have in her house cos she clearly sees something entirely different to what we all see

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's bleeping shocking. I had to give up my full time job in November to look after my Mum. I applied for carers in January and I'm still waiting. It's so soul destroying and like I'm begging for 230.00 per week. I'm so exhausted and can't deal with some of the assholes dealing with my claim, who actually think it's coming out of their own pocket.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What age does carers stop? for example if the child never really needed in the first place but someone was in the know. Said child is now a young adult and is living the life of people exactly his own age and doing things exactly the same as his peers. Asking for a friend.

Just to say I get very angry for people who are genuinely in need of this payment and are made feel like beggars when they apply and then the hoops they have to go through to find they have been turned down 😡 so wrong and unfair

• Heart
Long time lurker, but are familiar with this family. Neighbours and the gated community have a close eye on beddy and the elderly in the accommodation they see everything and people ‘that know this family and know saaaarah’ know that she is minded by Carers that call all day long. Tina gets carers payment but doesn’t come see her mother from one end of the day to the next. They see beddy as an inconvenience and are constantly fighting amount themselves! As for Sar moisturing her nans feet that was all for the content. They are horrible to her, she’s left sit there and not invited anywhere 😟
Watch this space for the crocodile tears if something happens to their Nan. Disgusting!
Poor Betty saying she wanted to go to christening but had no one to bring her

• Sad
Stop the world and let me off!

This cretin trying to convince us that she is a size 14 - like someone would want to hit her with a dose of reality!

She’d suggest getting your normal size in the second and third dresses, she sized up to a 16 in them because she panicked because it was a collab!
Like FFS, does she actually not realise that we see her day in day out on the screen!
She’s easily a 16/18 or possibly even 18/20

The size 16 in the green dress was melted onto her on the back when she turned around to show it!

It doesn’t even matter what size she is, the infuriating thing is the brazen faced lies about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s a joke!

Reactions: 14
Literally thinking the very same. Christ above get a bra that fits properly. I'm a 32d and not a fear I could wear any bra other than an underwired one. She's jangling about like she's a 34a with 2 fried eggs!

Laughed at that so much. Thinking she's like penelope cruz or some other gorgeous beauty with the bun. No love, your manky week old greasy minge is slicked back like your going through a tunnel

I loved the way last week luke wanted to go out for his tea god love him and she was like no no we are not eating out .. momma going to make you some mash n gravy because you are only 3 months old like or turkey teeth might throw on a pizza in the 12 month old air fryer that hasn't seen a cloth or a paper towel since god was a gasun. Then she has her yuge weight loss and cleaned beddys purse out she can go out with the girdles to Ross heaneys who I think I shifted in 2nd year and away out tomorrow night again for food..
Ya girl.. drive er on!
She will be up next week at this rate but that's ok she will drive it on. Most inconsistent diet ever

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She did say she is like a Spaniard. The grease is dripping off her head. It's a bit of a shock to see the full length pictures of her with no polyester blazer to hide her bulk. Her breasts are crying out to be measured and fitted properly for a few really good bras. Please someone do a collab with her for a bra fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's bleeping shocking. I had to give up my full time job in November to look after my Mum. I applied for carers in January and I'm still waiting. It's so soul destroying and like I'm begging for 230.00 per week. I'm so exhausted and can't deal with some of the assholes dealing with my claim, who actually think it's coming out of their own pocket.
Since January? What the actual f*ck that’s a disgrace

• Angry
Reactions: 2
God love her but those three dresses are hideous! She looks so uncomfortable in them, they do nothing for her shape at all.
And Sarah, you've gone waaaay outside the lines on your lipstick, it's halfway up your face love x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Since January ? Something has gone wrong somewhere. Contact a local representative preferably your nearest Sinn Fein office and they will get it pushed through asap (you don't have to agree with what they stand for but they get the job done). I do a lot of work for family carers groups and this is the longest wait I have heard for carers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Burp it wasn’t only the bust you needed the 16 for!
I’ve a question, every week she comes on and says I could “OF”sized down.. is she stupid or why does she keep getting the wrong size if she truly believes she should have sized down!
Also anyone else get a kick out of the way she says khaki.. “caaakey” almost enjoy it as much as “tekwandough” 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Burp it wasn’t only the bust you needed the 16 for!
I’ve a question, every week she comes on and says I could “OF”sized down.. is she stupid or why does she keep getting the wrong size if she truly believes she should have sized down!
Also anyone else get a kick out of the way she says khaki.. “caaakey” almost enjoy it as much as “tekwandough” 😂
She has an insta room yet videos in a corner of her bedroom and you can even see full length 🤷‍♀️

I think instead of saying two words "could have", she's saying "could've" but it's sounding like "of"

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.