Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she wouldn’t take Luke to sim of a bun cos she wasn’t eating out this week! Is she off to Ross Heaneys tonight?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If well bleeping believe it. If you’ve proof that little toxic troll is claiming carers, report it to revenue. This scummy lot are career welfare schemers and it needs to be stopped at the source, cut the head off the snake in a way. Toxic robbing tramps. The poor nan
Thought you cant claim carers if the person in any form of care
Plus you have to be careing for them over 35 hours a week and its means tested in fact if they are in hospital over a certain amount of weeks its suspended till they are discharged you are supposed to tell carers allowance section plus you have to be careing for the person the first thur of June to get respite grant

Reactions: 9
I just put it (dress) on with some shoes........I'm seriously influenced by her, the next time I'm wearing a dress I'm going to also wear some shoes!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she maybe in bad form because she didn't take the pill months ago like her dr informed her and because she now has to take the pill to regulate her cycle for IVF she's just pushed it back. She's probably thinking if she took the pill when she was offered it then the ball would be moving faster.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought the bright green was beautiful on her, and then she's going with the manky looking thing for dinner. She has no style at all. Also, if she got a decent bra it would be way better. I'd love to tighten those straps right up 😅😅

Reactions: 10
‘The hair is a bit Spanish?’

as Spanish as a Spanish omelette dropping in oil and grease if that’s what you mean.

you’re not a bleeping senorita girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I thought the bright green was beautiful on her, and then she's going with the manky looking thing for dinner. She has no style at all. Also, if she got a decent bra it would be way better. I'd love to tighten those straps right up 😅😅
Literally thinking the very same. Christ above get a bra that fits properly. I'm a 32d and not a fear I could wear any bra other than an underwired one. She's jangling about like she's a 34a with 2 fried eggs!

Like the Italian restaurant is a bit Greek vibes
Laughed at that so much. Thinking she's like penelope cruz or some other gorgeous beauty with the bun. No love, your manky week old greasy minge is slicked back like your going through a tunnel

I loved the way last week luke wanted to go out for his tea god love him and she was like no no we are not eating out .. momma going to make you some mash n gravy because you are only 3 months old like or turkey teeth might throw on a pizza in the 12 month old air fryer that hasn't seen a cloth or a paper towel since god was a gasun. Then she has her yuge weight loss and cleaned beddys purse out she can go out with the girdles to Ross heaneys who I think I shifted in 2nd year and away out tomorrow night again for food..
Ya girl.. drive er on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker.. First time posting. I couldn't really believe my eyes.when I saw her spray poor Beddy in the face... you can actually hear the poor woman asking her to stop TWICE. what am evil cow... I think that's why she was in bad form waking up.. maybe one of the family said it to her. Complete maggots behaviour.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Lads if she’s in bad form now over being on a pill wait until she’s pumping hormones into her body 🤦‍♀️ I’m not able for her I didn’t crib one day when I was going through ivf I just sucked it up and got on with it I was thinking of the end result this one is going to be nagging day in day out

Reactions: 16
Lads if she’s in bad form now over being on a pill wait until she’s pumping hormones into her body 🤦‍♀️ I’m not able for her I didn’t crib one day when I was going through ivf I just sucked it up and got on with it I was thinking of the end result this one is going to be nagging day in day out
Ah she wont, have you not heard?? Its a SILENT journey. She wont get into it at all. She will just hint at all the symptoms she googled so she can get some sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The 16 is perfect size for her , dilusional if she thinks she could have sized down ..
Literally came here to say this! She needed every bit of the 16 in the 2nd & 3rd dress. You could be bate into a dress but if it has an elastic then you can pull it out. That does not mean you should have sized down 🤪

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker.. First time posting. I couldn't really believe my eyes.when I saw her spray poor Beddy in the face... you can actually hear the poor woman asking her to stop TWICE. what am evil cow... I think that's why she was in bad form waking up.. maybe one of the family said it to her. Complete maggots behaviour.
The witch like poor Aul nanna Betty, I'd smack that bottle of Sarah's face !!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Ah she wont, have you not heard?? Its a SILENT journey. She wont get into it at all. She will just hint at all the symptoms she googled so she can get some sympathy
I can’t see her keeping it silent she’s actually can’t help herself she be recording herself doing all the injections I bet she be like oh I was going to do it in the background but I wanted to share it with ye

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.