Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And... Spraying her in the face 😱😱.. I want to rip her head off, that's not funny you don't do that you evil witch
She has a very strange way of going on, it’s like she gets a kick out of bullying people and making them uncomfortable… especially beddy

Reactions: 21
Sorry but I still am not over the fact that this absolute bleep went to the efforts of setting up a camera recording herself putting cream on her grandmothers legs!! This is seriously fucked up behaviour 😫 you would think a family member would tell her to cop the duck on to her life 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 36
For all we know Donna and Ciara could be doing those things for her too but we dont see that..shes creating the narrative shes the only one that bothers with her I think....of course she wouldn't understand IVF I'm in my 30s and I don't know about IVF you have to be in that world to understand it...she avoids going home.to or being with Luke for the week she is working going to Betty he is being minded going to activities etc...she has no business with another one I'm sorry ..

Reactions: 14
Brands that have continued to use Sarah as #BA or #gifted her items even after her tone deaf stories using women's tragedies to sell them sweets*
Eske Beauty
Radisson Blu
Celebritywaisttrainers
VaVaVoom
Shoeglam.ie
Icehouse Hotel ( with Dylan Oaks competition)
Celebritywaisttrainers
SilkProMax
Bouquetbox.ie
Exerify
Aliciandchloe
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Alpha Wealth
Dylan Oaks ( how lucky to have another friend of Sarah winning the prize!)
OhMyGlam
BPerfect
Fusion Hair Salan ( her sisters)
Voduz
Sweetness Hair and Beauty
King Hair
*how disgusting to have a #ba who would use an example such as that to sell some sweets, and then to compound it with that email. They should be shamed to be associated with her.

heres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls.

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny
Icehouse Hotel( with Dylan Oaks competition)
Eske Beauty
Bouquetbox.ie
VaVaVoom
Radisson Blu
SilkProMax
Exerify
alicianandchloe
Voduz
BPerfect
Sweet King
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks (Also Littlesmith sell fab chains for anyone looking for an alternative)
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with or gift items to Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry

I am not including LoveCherish in the above lists because it was for charity,

Brands that have taken a stand against the disgusting views that Sarah supports and tone deaf #ads to sell sweets and stopped working with her*
Fairways hotel
Partydelights.ie
Sweet King

* these are brands who should be supported. Sarah is not the only InstaHun available to brands so there is no excuse for the brands that continue to use her

Reactions: 13
I'm telling you know if I was a relation of that poor old woman I'd be haveing a serious chat in the name of fook who sets up a camara in an elderly ladys home to vidio when personal care is being done.
As for the holy water it was like she was getting pleasure spraying it in to the old ladys face once was bad enough.
All for show and she not talking to the poor woman not so long ago.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She is a sad pathetic woman, squinting holy water at her very elderly grandmother. She needs a serious talking to about elder abuse. I know they are all a pack of thugs but surely one of them would say "don't do that to beddy". Her bed probably got wet and she had to sleep in it. She's an awful yoke

Reactions: 27
As someone who has been through IVF (like many here) I am enjoying the lies and the spiral of lies. 90 disappeared cysts. 1 pill. One? I was on about 14 at the very start 🤣 no mention of bloods or results from HyCoSy. Monday appointment that vanished a few weeks ago… all very factual Sarah

Reactions: 19
Showing a video of yourself rubbing an elderly woman's feet, is this what passes for good content? Her double chin was fairly highlighted in that clip!
And she's STILL blathering on about IVF after repeatedly telling us that she wouldn't be talking about it and it's a silent journey, if that's really the case then please shut the duck up about it Sarah you thundering dose!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is a sad pathetic woman, squinting holy water at her very elderly grandmother. She needs a serious talking to about elder abuse. I know they are all a pack of thugs but surely one of them would say "don't do that to beddy". Her bed probably got wet and she had to sleep in it. She's an awful yoke
I would have dropped kicked her into next week if Beddy was my nana. The poor woman and that's all I could think of too, she'd be so uncomfortable on her sheets after getting them sprayed like that.

• Angry
Omg the poor lady, you can actually hear her saying “enough” and that c*nt laughing away while continuing to drown her.
Her lil hands going up to try and stop being sprayed 😔
I’m not the best after watching that, as someone said above it bordering on elder abuse! I’m livid 😤

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Omg the poor lady, you can actually hear her saying “enough” and that c*nt laughing away while continuing to drown her.
Her lil hands going up to try and stop being sprayed 😔
I’m not the best after watching that, as someone said above it bordering on elder abuse! I’m livid 😤
Im blocked but can ye not report her?

Reactions: 1
When Beddy asked about the Christening and when it is and that she probably wouldn't go until Florence Burpingale said she'd take her..
-does that mean that no one else offered to take the poor woman a few days before the event?
And she had to say she probably wouldn't make it instead of asking a family member to bring her?
They're all demented!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
When Beddy asked about the Christening and when it is and that she probably wouldn't go until Florence Burpingale said she'd take her..
-does that mean that no one else offered to take the poor woman a few days before the event?
And she had to say she probably wouldn't make it instead of asking a family member to bring her?
They're all demented!
That’s what I don’t understand? Your one is tripping over herself trying to act the martyr for Betty but the poor woman had to ask for a lift to the christening as presumably nobody had offered to bring her. How are things like this not sorted already? Or Sarah not say nan you’ll be coming with me I’ll collect you at 12, instead of the poor woman having to say she won’t be able to go as she had nobody to bring her. Pure spoofers they are

• Sad
  • Angry
U can be sure there's a carer coming to beddy every day probably twice per day to assist her getting dressed in the morning and with showers then in evening assists her getting her pyjamas on and makes sure she has everything she needs....then this bucket of tit comes in an rubs a bit of cream on her legs and ignores her when she's pointing where her leg is uncomfortable because she's trying to get the perfect video for the gram Jesus give poor beddy some privacy I can't believe the family say nothing about this, and spraying the Holy water on her making a complete mockery of the poor woman if she was her best friend she'd duck out an get her a small bottle that wouldn't drown her when she uses it but no burps would rather take the piss outta her selfish bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Im blocked but can ye not report her?
Insta didn’t take down her pics of other semi naked children when I reported it so I wouldn’t bother with them but what care home/ assisted living is Beddy in? Debating ringing them to warn them of Sarah’s abuse, hope a decent cousin reports to gardai or more that families style, kicks the baby teeth out of her fat head and breaks her snout

• Haha
Genuinely feel sick after seeing that video.
Sarah you are disgusting. You have no shame. NO ONE wants to see your nan. And NO ONE wants to see you rubbing her bloody feet

Reactions: 14
Sarah the elderly abuser and bully the poor nanna Betty , using her constantly for content trying to rack up her followers what a vile human Burke is, invading her privacy at ever chance, There enough in that family to pull her aside our maybe a compliant should be made to the HSE & where Betty resides !!! 😡😡

• Angry
Brands that have continued to use Sarah as #BA or #gifted her items even after her tone deaf stories using women's tragedies to sell them sweets*
Eske Beauty
Radisson Blu
Celebritywaisttrainers
VaVaVoom
Shoeglam.ie
Icehouse Hotel ( with Dylan Oaks competition)
Celebritywaisttrainers
SilkProMax
Bouquetbox.ie
Exerify
Aliciandchloe
Alpha Wealth
Dylan Oaks ( how lucky to have another friend of Sarah winning the prize!)
OhMyGlam
BPerfect
Fusion Hair Salan ( her sisters)
Voduz
Sweetness Hair and Beauty
King Hair
*how disgusting to have a #ba who would use an example such as that to sell some sweets, and then to compound it with that email. They should be shamed to be associated with her.

heres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls.

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny
Icehouse Hotel( with Dylan Oaks competition)
Eske Beauty
Bouquetbox.ie
VaVaVoom
Radisson Blu
SilkProMax
Exerify
alicianandchloe
Voduz
BPerfect
Sweet King
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks (Also Littlesmith sell fab chains for anyone looking for an alternative)
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with or gift items to Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry

I am not including LoveCherish in the above lists because it was for charity,

Brands that have taken a stand against the disgusting views that Sarah supports and tone deaf #ads to sell sweets and stopped working with her*
Fairways hotel
Partydelights.ie
Sweet King

* these are brands who should be supported. Sarah is not the only InstaHun available to brands so there is no excuse for the brands that continue to use her
I'd say Silk Pro Max have dropped her now have they? Haven't seen the amazing tash zapper for a while now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.