Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah why does she show us what her actual weight is? What’s the big deal? Sure she’s only up a 1st and 4lbs from the photo in 2019 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OOTD featuring 5 day old manky hair 😍✌

Imagine going to work caked in grease like she does all the time. I'd be fired 😂 then again, I'm not self employed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Tattle your ads are killing me 😂😂😂😂 perfect rings for the beyond perfect couple 😂
Screenshot_20220627-233037_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What happened to the try on of the clothes she could have sized down in??
She will be insufferable today.
Bad news for ya sayrahhh.
You're still up 2 pounds from new yark.

Reactions: 4
The hair is absolutely killing me!! Jesus Mary and HOLY saint Joseph, I cannot believe, 1. she recorded a try on with that hair for a business and 2 gone into work with it like that today. WTAF!!

Reactions: 10
I feel like she smells like day old clothes from a chipper worker (stale grease) and gone of sliced ham packets, Yano that putrid sickly sweet smell? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What day are we on with the hair 🤢 I’d say it will be this Friday when some poor unfortunate is made wash it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I wouldn't have the time or energy to do it every day/every second day. Where do people find the time.
I’m really lucky as my hair is thick and blonde and never looks greasy as such but if I’m out or around people smoking I will defo wash it 😩 I would imagine Sarah being the social butterfly that she is, to be around lots of smoke, food, general grease 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
So do I well about 5 days , but I trained my hair to get it there to get the condition of it back up . I still have showers though obvs just don't wash my hair every shower
Please share the training cos I've to wash it every 3nd day cos first sine of greasy and it's under water, not like sayyyyrrraaaaa

I’m really lucky as my hair is thick and blonde and never looks greasy as such but if I’m out or around people smoking I will defo wash it 😩 I would imagine Sarah being the social butterfly that she is, to be around lots of smoke, food, general grease 🤢
Smoke & grease? That's just in her house

What day are we on with the hair 🤢 I’d say it will be this Friday when some poor unfortunate is made wash it
She got it done last Friday week wasn't it, when they cut it? Then she washed it the day after. duck knows why and I don't remember her getting it done last Fridays, just nails so would that make today, day 10? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Shes trying to do that slicked back trend like Hailey bieber and kendal jenner. But there's is slicked back with a gel and it's clean hair. Not grease from 10 day old hair 🤮 how is it not itchy. I barely get 24 hours out of my hair.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.