Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the effort her group members went to and she made two tiny crap unsanitary “pizzas” 😂 I wonder does her members watch her stories and refuse to eat her muck?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Catching up here haven’t used insta in a while (couldn’t be listening to them all) on about wanting Luke to eat potatoes has she ever heard of leading by example I’ve never seen her share a photo with potatoes,vegetables and some roast meat her food is disgusting my boys would pass out in her house they love their roast dinners and then said she gave him a bowl of mash and gravy he’s going into senior Infants doesn’t need a baby bowl few scoops of mash some carrots or turnip and some meat on a plate she has no clue unhealthiest person I ever seen 🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
Catching up here haven’t used insta in a while (couldn’t be listening to them all) on about wanting Luke to eat potatoes has she ever heard of leading by example I’ve never seen her share a photo with potatoes,vegetables and some roast meat her food is disgusting my boys would pass out in her house they love their roast dinners and then said she gave him a bowl of mash and gravy he’s going into senior Infants doesn’t need a baby bowl few scoops of mash some carrots or turnip and some meat on a plate she has no clue unhealthiest person I ever seen 🤢🤢
You'd never see her eat a dinner that wasn't done in takeaway style. She must've been brought up on them.

Reactions: 13
Takes about 5 minutes! Each to their own but I just wouldn't feel clean leaving my hair unwashed for that long.
5 mins? It takes me an hour to do mine

I’m really lucky as my hair is thick and blonde and never looks greasy as such but if I’m out or around people smoking I will defo wash it 😩 I would imagine Sarah being the social butterfly that she is, to be around lots of smoke, food, general grease 🤢
Yeah I have thick long blonde hair so it always looks fine. I don't fry food and no one I know smokes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really? Still wouldn't bother me, I'd rather that than not wash it tbh.
I just don't have a spare hour, I work full time and then care for a relative most evenings/throughout the night. I can't be styling my hair for an hour and them upside down in the bed 🤣
I'd love the free time, enjoy it 🙌

Reactions: 10
Saying it time and time again the confidence of this one god she loves herself , she's scamming people as a weightloss consultant even posting those pictures you big fruad !!!! Taster in Slimming world were always good fun thou the food would be lush from everyone ,!!!

Reactions: 6
Takes about 5 minutes! Each to their own but I just wouldn't feel clean leaving my hair unwashed for that long.
I was my hair after every gym session so at least 3/4 times a week, then before I go out so about 5 times a week,it's fine and oily so I've no other option

Saying it time and time again the confidence of this one god she loves herself , she's scamming people as a weightloss consultant even posting those pictures you big fruad !!!! Taster in Slimming world were always good fun thou the food would be lush from everyone ,!!!
Agree i used to love a taster. Dya know what like lies, bigot and all her bullshit aside, if she actually stuck to plan and had consistent losses I'd probably applaud her, now i wouldn't like her but I'd at least say she's being consistent 😂

Reactions: 1
Doesn't take just 5 mins. I wash mine every second day cos by the time I dry it and give it a quick run with a straightener I've deffo passed 30 mins. U may be able to leave urs dry naturally but not all people can do that.

A decent supportive bra would make such a difference. Looks like she gets €4 ones from Shein

I wash mine twice a week and am not one of the lucky ones who can just wash and go, I’d give worzel gummidge a run for his money in the frizz department so it takes quite a bit of time out if my evening to style it. That said, my hair is quite dry so I can get away with twice a week but if it was visibly cooking in grease I would wash it more often. Hers looks like she has an odour coming from it. She needs to up her routine to at least twice weekly

I wash mine twice a week and am not one of the lucky ones who can just wash and go, I’d give worzel gummidge a run for his money in the frizz department so it takes quite a bit of time out if my evening to style it. That said, my hair is quite dry so I can get away with twice a week but if it was visibly cooking in grease I would wash it more often. Hers looks like she has an odour coming from it. She needs to up her routine to at least twice weekly
My record is 27 days 🤣🤣 I was pregnant and Was sick everytime I turned my head upside down 🤢 and I agree, you would just know that there was a smell of deep fat fryer/damp clothes off her hair 🤢

• Haha
She needs to realise how detrimental alcohol is to her weight loss. Wasn’t the weekend just gone her first weekend in ages where she hasn’t been on the beer in some kind of way? If she even just dropped being such a lush she would see good results in her loss each week. I used to be a divel for the drink before I had kids and I actually lost weight in the first few months of being pregnant purely from laying off the wine and Prosecco. 🥴 You could be the best in the world with food but if you’re necking pints like a builder at the weekend then you’re on a hiding to nothing and it’s pointless

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Skitting at tattlers being too busy to wash their hair but have time to tattle, love the priorities 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.