Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't compare herself to the forever young ad. She is rarely with Luke on her own. She's a greasy headed imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People are entitled to comment on Sarah's hair unmoderated without worrying who is offended.
Have to agree with you..

My mental and physical health are trying alot of times... I wash my hair once a week when I'm bad... but I know people here aren't making a dig at me ... we are talking about Sarah's hair specifically.. not mine or yours or anyone else's..

Look I get it... sometimes i read something and it does trigger me.. but i really have to then remind myself that each thread is specifically talking about each blogger... and not me or you or anyone else... 💛💛💛💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh Jesus this one is absolutely a pain in the hole 😡 what is she on about saying it makes her emotional of the time it was her and Luke 🤔 it was her and luke for about 4 bloody weeks 🙄 such a bloody drama queen !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah is PAID to advertise Hair brands and extensions, she does this with dirty hair and does not have any physical ailments( although I would get the lack of breath checked out if I was her, to make sure her bulk is not contributing to it), so I think people are just as entitled to comment on her poor hygiene as anything else!

Reactions: 16
“So guys, emmmmm I just hopped to say ehhhhh *teeth sucking noise* that ehhhhhh I’ll be emmmmmm showing ye how to make a pizza emmmmmm later” “Oh before I ehhhhhh forget, Luke had mash & gravy today” *sucks spit*

For crying out loud, riveting stuff altogether 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She needs to realise how detrimental alcohol is to her weight loss. Wasn’t the weekend just gone her first weekend in ages where she hasn’t been on the beer in some kind of way? If she even just dropped being such a lush she would see good results in her loss each week. I used to be a divel for the drink before I had kids and I actually lost weight in the first few months of being pregnant purely from laying off the wine and Prosecco. 🥴 You could be the best in the world with food but if you’re necking pints like a builder at the weekend then you’re on a hiding to nothing and it’s pointless
If she has loses now every week she’ll say it’s her food, she’ll never accept it’s the volumes of drink she swallows

Do you mean "DELIDDDED"? 😂
Ah I’m newer than kerrylady and even I know it’s deliiiiidddddeeeee. Come on now tattlers step up the game there now and we cycle it on 😜

But why is the alternative to high calorie shop bought fish cakes a pack of crisps and a SANDWICH?
why couldn’t it have been a chicken salad or salmon and rice (lunch size portion) or poached eggs?
she is obsessed with overly processed salt ridden fake food
Poached egg with her no found avo mix on a slice of whole meal/wheat/sourdough bread it would fill her right up

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is this Greece ball trying to protray she's been emotional because of her pill she's been on for 3 days careful now Sarah your time frames are getting mixed up again for your perfect family vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I did it, watched the TikToc of the pizza making. I'm traumatised I tell ya. The mank of the tray and her mank nails . DO NOT WATCH 🤢🤢🤢
her Pawing the dough I nearly threw up

She's unreal she needs to make her mind up or go back on her own stories and check out her lies, when was it ever just her and Luke, thought she was with keet 2 years and sure she was with Brian before that
You must remember this is from someone who “should have got a smaller size“ and “im a stone and a half up“ she’s not really one for numbers, dates, truth 😂

She can't compare herself to the forever young ad. She is rarely with Luke on her own. She's a greasy headed imbecile.
what does she do Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays when Luke is in school til 130 or 2?

“So guys, emmmmm I just hopped to say ehhhhh *teeth sucking noise* that ehhhhhh I’ll be emmmmmm showing ye how to make a pizza emmmmmm later” “Oh before I ehhhhhh forget, Luke had mash & gravy today” *sucks spit*

For crying out loud, riveting stuff altogether 🙈
did she make Tina a chicken and ham pizza at 7am this morning? Wtf

Is this Greece ball trying to protray she's been emotional because of her pill she's been on for 3 days careful now Sarah your time frames are getting mixed up again for your perfect family vibe
100% she was on it a day and said it effected her mood.. that’s alcohol withdrawal Sarah, not the pill

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Beddys confused by the IVF....confused by how long she's with him and she wants a baby maybe??
We are too Beddy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My poor granny nearly had a heart attack when she was told I was 'shacking up' with my ex, I say she would have dropped dead if I started talking about IVF, cycles and a fella I only knew a wet day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My poor granny nearly had a heart attack when she was told I was 'shacking up' with my ex, I say she would have dropped dead if I started talking about IVF, cycles and a fella I only knew a wet day 🤣🤣
Same. Beddy is a religious woman same as my nana was. She would be encouraging settling down and getting married before having another baby out of wedlock before she would be lighting candles 😂 she talks absolute bollocks.

Just to add i dont have this mindset i have kids out of wedlock but i know my nana wasnt thrilled about it

Reactions: 7
She’s very insincere when she’s talking tit about the gran being her best friend. The breadcrumbing about the ivf journey is starting to get annoying now tbh 🥱

Reactions: 14
Same. Beddy is a religious woman same as my nana was. She would be encouraging settling down and getting married before having another baby out of wedlock before she would be lighting candles 😂 she talks absolute bollocks.

Just to add i dont have this mindset i have kids out of wedlock but i know my nana wasnt thrilled about it
Betty nearly died when she thought a nun heard her say Jesus so I doubt many candles are being lit for this cause!

It's just a generational thing

Reactions: 6
I thought the IVF was a "silent journey" she hasn't shut up about it. Loves the drama and attention does our Saaaaayyyyyra. It must be a collab of some sort as she has never once mentioned how they will finance it, and she talks about her finances with the alpha wealth crowd, strange one!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.