Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times did she say she had no room in her fridge just say u have drugs in fridge u dope Jesus just loves the attention and drama
Please note its a silent journey our Saaayyyyyra is on therefore she will not tell us she has fertility drugs in her fridge 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please note its a silent journey our Saaayyyyyra is on therefore she will not tell us she has fertility drugs in her fridge 🤣🤣🤣
What a sad woman who cares , she's delusional a grown ass woman behaving like that, maybe she's hinting of meds for Keith's swimmers since we all know there not perfect 🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a sad woman who cares , she's delusional a grown ass woman behaving like that, maybe she's hinting of meds for Keith's swimmers since we all know there not perfect 🤣🤭
The start of IVF tends to be hormone injections for the female to promote superovulation. I lived in Dublin with someone who went through it. You go to the facility to pick up a huge pack of injections and they go in the fridge. This is prob what she is referring to. Then the eggs are harvested and on the process goes.

Reactions: 9
The start of IVF tends to be hormone injections for the female to promote superovulation. I lived in Dublin with someone who went through it. You go to the facility to pick up a huge pack of injections and they go in the fridge. This is prob what she is referring to. Then the eggs are harvested and on the process goes.
Totally clueless to what happens but thanks for the information ☺ maybe we will get a real of what's in the fridge!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought she didn’t use filters anymore because her skin was flawless and beaudiful. She uses the baby freckles one every day now. I’ve a feeling she thinks she actually looks like that
Same as her "personal training" which she was loving..... GONE!!! FORGOTTEN, LAZY SLOTH🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'I'm jus sittin in the drive through of macdonalds waitin for my 'good mornin' coffee'

Who the duck even says these things ... my good mornin coffee??? Ah stop now 🤣 saddo
Morning coffee she thinks she's in an episode of sex and the city the donkey

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she was saving for a mortgage. First thing I was told was to cut all the shite buying out like coffee's, takeaways, fast fashion buying and all that jazz or at least keep it off my bank statements.

Reactions: 15
I thought she was saving for a mortgage. First thing I was told was to cut all the shite buying out like coffee's, takeaways, fast fashion buying and all that jazz or at least keep it off my bank statements.
Well the number one priority now is to conceive - i think she already bought that house 🏠 🙄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just in case anyone missed it, her little fridge is filled with non edible food…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’ll be harvesting fried eggs out of this one with the amount of grease she consumes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Her priority was a blow dry, not her food shop. If she stopped being so self obsessed and focused on what’s important she would have a fridge full of tasty healthy food
Also who the hell has skittles in their house outside of Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My first thread suggestion is this;

"Her tiny fridge of full, its a load of bull, she's off the drinkies to conceive with teeth's little dinkies"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she was on those ivf injections she surely couldn't keep that drama off?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.