Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not speaking for all slimming world consultants or people who follow it but I a lot of unhealthy/disordered eating is encouraged or promoted in the meets I’ve attended. I don’t attend them anymore it’s just a vicious cycle

Reactions: 8
Not speaking for all slimming world consultants or people who follow it but I a lot of unhealthy/disordered eating is encouraged or promoted in the meets I’ve attended. I don’t attend them anymore it’s just a vicious cycle
She doesn’t show a true reflection of slimming world cause her kind of eating is discouraged

Reactions: 7
I think she needs to seek professional help for her eating issues. Not because she is eating certain foods but because of her obsession with eating and what she eats.

Its such a sad way to live your life -obsessing with what you are eating. She literally listed off what she was having for her lunch tomorrow - thats bizarre.

Reactions: 5
How will she cope if gets pregnant and puts on alot of baby weight, the insecurities too known Keith is a fat shamer & probably won't be attracted to her as much I mean he had no interest in her when she was over weight years ago she shared that herself before, weight is a struggle I go thru it myself but seen how obsessive it can take over life is wrong too !!! She's just lazy really, handy number been a consultant they talk alot of shite really just to keep you in group and scam you tell you what you want to hear !!!

Reactions: 14
Counselling or speaking to a professional will not work for Sarah cos that involves real self reflection and taking responsibility for your own behaviours/thoughts/actions.

She will not or can not do that and as we have seen time and time again she has a victim mentality " I'll never be that girl that can eat a jambon" or she blames everyone else" I keep my weight loss journey to myself because of other people's opinions"

I couldn’t give a shite if she was a 6 a 16 or a 26 but in the words of the great housewife of Beverly hills Lisa Rinna "OWN IT" The only one she is lying to her is herself and no one else can lose the weight for her only herself

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How did she even expect to be down weight when she ate out wed with the family unit , had roosters with beddy, take away sat night and food at the christening and jambon and chicken wings /not chicken wings Monday !!!!!! Seriously, also how is this being good all week???? eating out 5/6 times plus coffees etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How did she even expect to be down weight when she ate out wed with the family unit , had roosters with beddy, take away sat night and food at the christening and jambon and chicken wings /not chicken wings Monday !!!!!! Seriously, also how is this being good all week???? eating out 5/6 times plus coffees etc
She's so far gone with her web of lies 😃 a great week of eating had.

Reactions: 2
I'm baffled by what she might class as a 'bad' week. If she boasts about being 'good' 97.4% of the time, yet we see her eating enough for a family of five in one sitting, can you imagine what she classes as bad.
Hunga.

Reactions: 6
Jesus christ Kate Middleton doesent get as many blow drys as this one.
Shes septic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In other stories wasn't she at her happiest when she was at her thinest? Now she wasn't happy then either 🤦‍♀️
She can't admit she was happiest at her thinnest cos she was with Brian cos she has to push how happy and content she is with Keet in her life . When he does a runner with the Saxa like Brian with the shower gel she will claim she wasn't happen then either 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Septic 🤦‍♀️ She only came on to look at herself in the phone 🥴 She always does that after getting the hair done.
Sayyrraaah... Nobody and I mean nooooo body gives a duck that you're going to Aldi like 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she didn’t use filters anymore because her skin was flawless and beaudiful. She uses the baby freckles one every day now. I’ve a feeling she thinks she actually looks like that

Reactions: 17
'I'm jus sittin in the drive through of macdonalds waitin for my 'good mornin' coffee'

Who the duck even says these things ... my good mornin coffee??? Ah stop now 🤣 saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.