Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times did she say she had no room in her fridge just say u have drugs in fridge u dope Jesus just loves the attention and drama

Reactions: 15
She’s just lazy and unmotivated and clearly doesn’t want to be healthy enough.
I’m sorry but we had one of those tiny under the counter size fridges for about 2 years before we did the work to our house and I had it packed weekly and fed my family 7 days a week all meals using it.
It’s an excuse

Reactions: 7
Always the same chats.....I'm not the girl that can just eat a jambon......Sarah will always have to watch her weight.....i said to keith......burger nom nom......consistency is key......but don't watch.me....
The only thing she’s consistent with is that bleeping jambon chat.. I honestly don’t think she can hear herself because if she could there’s no way she’d go on like that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me I’ve been up weight, down weight, in between weight, too skinny, too fat, too scrawny, too chubby, and everything in between. I use my WILLPOWER! I bleeping know when I will eat tit so I get the exercise in beforehand and I have maintained the exact to the lb weight other than covid when I tit off 5lbs in 2 days 😭😭 for 2 years. I go to the gym, I walk etc then no matter if I am having an off day etc I know I’m still in calorie deficit. It genuinely is a never ending battle and I hate it but I would never come on taking money from people, selling my booodifull figure but not doing the plan myself. It’s like being a beautician but not wearing makeup etc duck off you big slab of bodice!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"It's a dream of hers to have a big fridge" 🙄 Well go out and buy one like the rest of us.
You'd have a new gigantic fridge over & over for what you spend on drink!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do for once actually agree with some of the stuff she said earlier…I lost a significant amount of weight after I had my child and I saw a video of me recently prob at my thinnest and I remembered feeling uncomfortable and fat in my outfit that day… I’ve it all back on again plus more and I looked at that video and thought Jesus Christ there was nothing wrong with me whatsoever that day. I deffo have an issue with “seeing “ myself thinner, I’ll always be huge in my head (although at moment also huge anyway 😂)

but in saying that she does have dysmorphia both ways, in the “could of sized down” shite
When I was thinner I was still wearing tops 2-3 sizes too big as I felt I couldn’t wear the size I actually was 🙈
I was the same as you, always saw the old me in the mirror, only now looking back at photos I can see how slim I was, the same as when I was a teenager, now as a perimenopausal women tyring to shift the excess kg it is twice as hard , and I'm no way successful then I see this one losing 4lbs in a week.... all water weight as seeing what she eats it can't be true

Reactions: 1
She needs professional help. I actually think she displays a lot of traits you’d see with disordered eating. I Have zero tolerance for laziness and excuse merchants but sometimes willpower isn’t enough and you need expert help.
sarah is in a regular cycle of gain loose self destruct mode

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one not throwing out all my fruit and veg at the end of the week???

She never drove it on too......

Reactions: 4
When I heard the “1stone 5pounds, from my lightest” I nearly “cholked” as our Julie would say!
Also the “my dream is to have a big fridge” was probably the saddest words I’ve heard come out of anyones mouth, like ever!

Also half pound me hole 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never seen anyone so obsessed in wanting to have a baby !!! She can't even mind the child she has..& the way she treats him . All these before and after pictures she loves the attention god love her 🫣

Reactions: 11
Can anyone who has been through IVF confirm if the meds take up your whole bloody fridge like?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah I can’t get over the photo of her with the gammon legs over the ham hock and the baby as well! Tell me that you are trying too hard without telling me!
The family unit she wants how pathetic and cringe using the sisters child, it's obsessive behaviour!! Poor Aul Luke won't get a look in if a new baby arrives saying that he doesn't anyway !!!

When I heard the “1stone 5pounds, from my lightest” I nearly “cholked” as our Julie would say!
Also the “my dream is to have a big fridge” was probably the saddest words I’ve heard come out of anyones mouth, like ever!

That picture of the window is her bedroom - used before...so she knew only up .5lb from her bed...... porkies 🐷🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
She has an eating disorder , she has an unhealthy obsession with food that she needs psychiatric help for , all of her issues stem from a huge lack of confidence , I know you wouldn't believe that looking at her, but it's all bravado. She is definitely lazy and she is definitely a spiteful person. But she would be better off not spending her money on fast fashion like SHein and instead spend it on professional therapy ( not jean)

Reactions: 14
She has an eating disorder , she has an unhealthy obsession with food that she needs psychiatric help for , all of her issues stem from a huge lack of confidence , I know you wouldn't believe that looking at her, but it's all bravado. She is definitely lazy and she is definitely a spiteful person. But she would be better off not spending her money on fast fashion like SHein and instead spend it on professional therapy ( not jean)
Exactly this. She badly needs to see someone about her obsession with food. The way she even drools into the phone talking about the next days dinner should be a red flag to her! It's just not healthy, and I can tell you now she will seriously regret it 20 years from now all that time obsessing about food, life is too bloody short.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“I absolutely love the buzz from knowing I’ve been good” surely this is disordered thinking? I thought we had long done away with saying certain foods are good and others bad. From what I can see what Sarah eats isn’t even the issue, it’s the portion sizes and the time she eats at as well as being a glutton for alcohol and not moving enough. She could still eat whatever she wanted if she gave it a bit of thought and didn’t do the dog on it every time. Depriving yourself just leads to binging and categorising foods as ‘good’ and ‘bad’ leads to an unhealthy relationship with that food. I’ve been at my best weight when i have allowed myself to eat what I fancy but not taken the piss with it either

• Heart
Reactions: 13

She said last week that the biggest regret of her life was not buying the beige oh Molly blazer. Wouldn't it be great to have such big dreams and regrets. She is not a complex person

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.