Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit off topic but from pic it was 2 godmothers the baby had, no godfather. Maybe its the new thing but i havent seen it at any christening i was at, its like they had to have her even though they had the 1st godmother picked already so said oh you can be a 2nd godmother just to keep her happy. I know from Ciaras posts all the time shes v friendly with the other godmother(baby dads sis) so Sarah was def 2nd choice
Does the baby’s dad have only sisters? Maybe that’s why?

Morning coffee she thinks she's in an episode of sex and the city the donkey
The lie first though about the car park, she prob realised someone might have spotted her in the queue….
morning coffee my hole

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"It's a dream of hers to have a big fridge" 🙄 Well go out and buy one like the rest of us.
You'd have a new gigantic fridge over & over for what you spend on drink!
She certainly has the space in the kitchen for one

I was the same as you, always saw the old me in the mirror, only now looking back at photos I can see how slim I was, the same as when I was a teenager, now as a perimenopausal women tyring to shift the excess kg it is twice as hard , and I'm no way successful then I see this one losing 4lbs in a week.... all water weight as seeing what she eats it can't be true
Me too … I think anyone that carries significant weight, don’t see the weightloss. I look at pics too that I thought I was fat and I’m actually skinny. But now? Actual fat and only myself to blame, not a pI’ll not hormones, just pure and utter bad food choices and sedentary life, but my mind needs to catch up to the “cop the duck on” to get back in gear

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has an eating disorder , she has an unhealthy obsession with food that she needs psychiatric help for , all of her issues stem from a huge lack of confidence , I know you wouldn't believe that looking at her, but it's all bravado. She is definitely lazy and she is definitely a spiteful person. But she would be better off not spending her money on fast fashion like SHein and instead spend it on professional therapy ( not jean)
You could use that last sentence as a thread title 😜

I thought she was saving for a mortgage. First thing I was told was to cut all the shite buying out like coffee's, takeaways, fast fashion buying and all that jazz or at least keep it off my bank statements.
God no, sayyyraaa has 2 mortgages already. Granted they’re on the same, twice bought house, but she doesn’t need a mortgage cos she already owns. 😜

plus all the savings she is putting away for look will then be split in 2 when new kid comes along, she’s not going to open a second savings for them, just does Luke out of 50%… oh he’s going to love love his sibling when they’re older lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'd shag myself if it would make me concieve, but Quiche is my stepped up No. 1, or so I'd have ye believe 😋. Christ she is septic!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know, I know this isn't about brian and I've little to be at🤣but with all the chat about him I had a little Facebook stalk. He's not the worst looking fella in fairness but is the little girl in several of his pics another child of his? Going back years when the pics of Sarah first started?

You wouldn’t be putting on weight with the tiny portions in there!
She will still be ravenous when she’s home… she will prob cook 11lbs Of mince with cheese dripping off it… only 2 syns

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.