Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Re the cufflinkss, NO WAY did Dylan Oaks put that on them of their own accord. She gave people advance warning the other day, it was premeditated, she said Keet was like a Dad to Luke, paving the way for the "arrival" of the cufflinks. Her behaviour is sick, she needs serious help and Keet does too if he thinks thats ok to do that to another man, he's just Keet. I do not like the word and save it for people like them but they are C*NTS, they are the dregs of society, trailer trash and that goes for anyone enabling her. Poor Luke. Her day will come karma will get them big time. She's a nasty individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She knows well what she’s doing and knows well she is being a spiteful cunt. She has her head down smirking and can’t look at the camera. She’s a weapon. And I’m sorry but Keet is worse. He doesn’t seem all there tbh if he’s okay with her gifting him cufflinks that say dad. What a pair of absolute rednecks they are. She’s like the type you’d see on teen mom from the back arse of republican America on her fifth kid by fifth baby daddy and all her kids names tattooed all over her.

• Haha
  • Heart

lil_sox

Chatty Member
That’s the look of love right there girls….View attachment 1330999
I’ll have to give him some bit of slack here. She’s non stop waffling bollixology into her phone 24/7 he can’t relax at all I’d say over it. She’s trying so hard to push the happy family narrative it must be like that tiktok trend for him where people pretend to be influencers saying made up shit they did that day…

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
He calls him keet in stories but im sure he will be encouraged to start calling him dad and we will be told he did it all by himself.
No we won’t, she’ll say she found a letter Lukey wrote to the tooth fairy under his pillow asking if she could make Keet his dad instead of leaving a euro for his tooth. Then she’ll say she was telling Sonic about it and how Sonic then confessed she overheard Luuuuuke asking Buzz Lightyear is it ok to have a ‘dad’ and a ‘father’ who aren’t the same person. Burp, being mother of the century, will open a dialogue with Luuuuuke about all the fellas coming and going from his life and they’ll agree as a unit that he can call Keet dad, but only for the ‘gram.

• Haha
  • Sick

square_spoon

VIP Member
They’re the kind of people who go to Rome and look for a Domino’s to get a pizza. Uncultured louts the pair of them 🙄

• Haha

#AF

Hi Sarah 👋 it was said here how unhappy they were so a selfie looking beyond happy had to b taken for the gram after luke was thrown to the other end of the pool 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
The way he threw the child 😱. If my kids biological dad did that to my 5 year old, he wouldn't know what hit him, not to mind this boiled ham blow-in. I'd be done for murder.

That poor child, with those 2 bullies, flinging him around the place & frightening him for their own entertainment. There's a reason the universe isn't giving them another child to bring into this shit show

• Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
That story was to prove she washes her hair, she’s “having a ball in her bubble” and the final snap on the street from behind is to prove she wears a bra 😂😂😂 Jesus Christ just say ye read tattle ye twat 😂

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I don’t know if I’m just a closed off freak but if my nephews blow in new hoe landed in my gaf with her sprog that I was graciously hosting, I would make them feel welcome of course but no way would I be comfortable with the kid talking about moving over and calling me and my partner his auntie and uncle. Sarah is bunny boiling this whole family, they’ll have to move to Timbuktu to get away from her when this all goes south because no fucking way Luke just randomly called two strangers his aunty and uncle

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
So We are married 8 years and have an almost 2 year old. But we are together 16 years and in that have lost jobs, been diagnosed with MS (me) he got long covid very bad and had heart surgery twice this year because of it (he’s 38, no health issues ever before). I had a colostomy bag fitted as pregnancy ruined my bowel so before the Ukraine war we were amid a process seeking surrogate for baby number 2 (someday 🤞🏼😭🙏🏼). So our lives are busy and run of the mill and some days I cry over it all or I cry because we are out of milk, and we might argue because of stupid stuff but then there are days like yesterday when I am reminded how much I love him and he loves me. Silly stuff but he just knew I was down and out over the wait for surrogacy updates and he did the things he hates with me so that we had a gorgeous couples day. I went to bed lastnight with his hand over me snoring and I just thought ‘god I really love him, we are so lucky. He would do anything for us’.
But I would never say that to my friends or family, let alone 45k strangers over and over it would sound psycho. If I rang up my bestie today to tell her about yesterday and said ‘I’m so lucky I’m so blessed’ she would probably say I’m bragging & slag me because she wouldn’t ring me up and do the same:
That’s why I can’t get over Sarah and her loud love and reassurance of Luke/Keith I do think it’s to trap him further in to their ‘bubble’ so that he feels he can’t leave because of so many knowing ‘he would be upsetting Luke’ etc.

• Heart
Sorry but if my 'boyfriend' told me 'in and out now ' when bringing my son somewhere fun, I wouldn't be long telling him to go and fuck off....

Why is she sitting drinking pints in chuckee cheese while her boyfriend plays the games .. why is keet always holding luke in pics.. in the pool with luke...

My god what a shit mother Sarah is... ...

Get up off ur hole, put down the pints and entertain your son . Mortified for you ..

Reactions: 34

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
So between the radiologist personally counting out 90 cysts! And now the pharamacist insisting on her going TO BED over a mosquito bite !! Where does she come up with such gibberish lies ?😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Whosthatgirl23

"We're going to do a helicopter trip, Luke will LOVE it" ❌
"We're going to have a few nights in a hotel" ❌
"We're going to go to a show" ❌
"This trip is for Luke"❌

She has not only succeeded in showing herself for the absolute waffler that she is. She's also made one of the most exciting cities in the world look like Tramore!!!
In all my years I have NEVER seen anyone go to New York and go to a mall waterpark. She's so low class she doesn't even know it

She'd no intention of staying in a hotel or it would've been booked.

• Heart
I'm not sure I can find the words for this prick....

OK, OK I'll try...

This motherfucking psycho,delusional wanker has actually lost the plot...... fuck me ... she's lost it.....

• Heart

Seratago

Chatty Member
How has she managed to absolutely spectacularly fuck up Mother’s Day and now Father’s Day this year?! She’s nothing if she’s not consistent anyway 🙈

If it wasn’t so pitiful it would be comical!

Just when we think she cannot possibly stoop any lower than the stepped up daddy agenda, she hits us with the KOC DAD bombshell …. she’s the gift that keeps on giving!

There no doubt that 95% of the views on her stories are there for the car crash entertainment value!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rsn17

Just an observation. When she was in the bathroom, selling her wares, and generally talking shite, and he arrived in, she got mad nervous and stopped recording.
Then she came back on, in a different room, and he appeared behind her, and she asked him the price of the antigen tests. He briefly appeared on screen and she quickly moved the camera so that he couldn't be seen. I'd say he bollicked her out of it for showing him hungover.
All is not rosy...

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I can’t believe someone asked her did she fly Delta and her answer was four cheese pasta and korma are the options 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick