Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has made NYC look very dated and unappealing. Luke would adore the national history museum but I guess there’s no beer in there for mom and Keet so they’ll avoid it

Reactions: 15
I think the lion king is on broadway at the mo?They're not goNna stretch to a 100 bucks a ticket tho when she doesn't even take him to panto here. ImO wouldn't it a be lovely thing to do without quiche for mom and son 😔
It is I believe and the show is 4 hours long, couldn't see it happening.

Reactions: 2
She's not into siteseeing tho
Its little wonder she isn't, growing up we were always brought places, sightseeing, tours, concerts etc etc (as were most families) which is how we now are with are with our own kids, all she ever saw was the inside of the pub so she knows no better. It's like a viscous circle and unfortunately Lukey-of-multiple-surnames will also grow up thinking this is the norm. The fact that she came on praising herself for not getting drunk every night on holidays (which was a lie) just shows what her idea of a good holiday is and how low the bar is set.

Reactions: 16
New York isn’t cheap even when you know the ins and outs and can do it “cheap” it’s not Europe cheap.
Plus she isn’t broad minded enough, Luke loves facts. Yet no Ellis island. No Irish tenement museum, no underground railway. The history there is incredible. The intrepid.
So much to see do and explore. The food is on another level.

I think she applied her lanzo Tenerife mindset to New York
I'd be going to New York for this alone! I can't understand the pair of them not wanting to experience even a quarter of this. I'd love to be going to see the Seaport area, Dumbo and Chinatown too.

Reactions: 1
I'd be going to New York for this alone! I can't understand the pair of them not wanting to experience even a quarter of this. I'd love to be going to see the Seaport area, Dumbo and Chinatown too.
DUMBO is a lovely area and Pebble Beach, what about Janes Carousel? Then a stroll across Brooklyn Bridge? Lanza and Tenerife are more suited to Daisy and Onslow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has made NYC look very dated and unappealing. Luke would adore the national history museum but I guess there’s no beer in there for mom and Keet so they’ll avoid it
The first place my son visited when he went there was the muesum. And he was in his 20s at the time.

Reactions: 3
Has she even spent $500 in the past 10 days..some cheapo food n pints, waterpark and speedboat , after all the hype, its some let down!!

Reactions: 11
I’ve never watched anyone go to New York and make it look as unappealing as Sarah.

Reactions: 14
Cannot be arsed going back through her stories, but did she say that they got a rickshaw through Central Park? Yet no photos or footage of this 🤔 bet it didn’t happen. Also Luke prob would have preferred a carriage but again 💸💵💰
She has it on her tic tok they went to the zoo got a rickshaw they have also done the M&M shop she’s putting it all on her tik toc and not a lot on insta 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She don't like sightseeing because of the fckn sight she has to look at in the mirror each morning the big lying lump,she's such a pity to be spinning lies over and over,burps just because you filter you photos to rid your treble chins,chunky legs,big back and I won't even go there with the stomach......you don't look like the filtered photos HAS THAT SINKED IN THERE BURPS....4 stone heavier coming home,no my luv,4 stone heavier before you went and the 4 over,that would be 8 my luv......you got that there now!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve never heard the term “we’re in a bubble” used by someone who is just on holidays? I can only assume she is so sick jealous of Michelle, Brian and their new baby that she has to borrow the term associated with the first few weeks with a newborn and use it to describe her holiday, to force the idea that she too has a bubble. She is one sad and strange girl.

Reactions: 28
Sorry but if my 'boyfriend' told me 'in and out now ' when bringing my son somewhere fun, I wouldn't be long telling him to go and duck off....

Why is she sitting drinking pints in chuckee cheese while her boyfriend plays the games .. why is keet always holding luke in pics.. in the pool with luke...

My god what a tit mother Sarah is... ...

Get up off ur hole, put down the pints and entertain your son . Mortified for you ..

Reactions: 34
"We're going to do a helicopter trip, Luke will LOVE it" ❌
"We're going to have a few nights in a hotel" ❌
"We're going to go to a show" ❌
"This trip is for Luke"❌

She has not only succeeded in showing herself for the absolute waffler that she is. She's also made one of the most exciting cities in the world look like Tramore!!!
In all my years I have NEVER seen anyone go to New York and go to a mall waterpark. She's so low class she doesn't even know it

She'd no intention of staying in a hotel or it would've been booked.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder did Luke get to spend his dollars nanna Betty was giving so he can buy some souvenirs for his dad & baby sister oh and his fabulous step mom Michelle 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder did Luke get to spend his dollars nanna Betty was giving so he can buy some souvenirs for his dad & baby sister oh and his fabulous step mom Michelle 🤔🤔
Yea, he used it to buy goodbye cards as he’s moving to NEW YORK BABY and the only people he will miss is the Burptrashians 😂 I’d say they’re running out of oxygen in their “bubble” and keet is suffocating…..Tinder, you’ve a new gold subscriber coming your way in 5 days (3 left, 1 for jet lag sleep and 1 for burps to unpack for the big baby)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lads I can’t wait for Father’s Day the antics out of her will be carnage. Also wouldn’t be surprised if IVF was postponed or cancelled altogether when they come home. Keet is getting a taste of how full on having a kid really is. His “in and out” as quick as possible comment really showed that his patience for prioritising Luke is wearing thin. Actually maybe that’s why they haven’t been successful in conceiving so far if “in and out asap” is his ethos there too 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’d say once they are home he’ll be gone, I think he’s finally had enough, and maybe the aunt has had a word with him too

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.