Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
* Unpopular opinion*

i don’t have to love B&M just because I detest Burp.
The childcare arrangements/custody should well be sorted at this point and I won’t believe burp can hold up a court this far down the line.
However - there is more evidence written, spoken and documented online that Sarah continually makes allegations against Brian not having Luke and all that.
The evidence is there- typed and spoken for all to see. Brian- why haven’t your sent her a cease and desist letter? You’re allowed asked her to stop shit talking about you it cannot interfere with a custody arrangement. And if that’s your excuse of why you’re not dealing with it then you’re worse than her.
The other reason he might not be doing anything is maybe it’s true? Because I know for sure if someone was making allegations about me and my custody arrangements to 45k strangers - if it was false I would be asking her legally to shut up.
And the notion that doing that would somehow make things worse or damage arrangements is totally fake it’s a seperate thing.

anyway just my Tuppence worth. I don’t believe he is St Brian and why he’s letting her shit talk about him, especially if it’s not true, it just mind blowing.
The week before they went away.. luke stayed overnight with Brian... then another evening went for dinner with Brian.. then that very week Sarah put up that stupid quote about anyone can be a dad but it takes more to be a father or some shit like that.. with a pic of keet and luke..

As if luke doesn't have a dad... even though Sarah told everyone luke was with Brian twice that week..

Personally I think she's a manipulative and bitter prick .

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Noseybatch

VIP Member
I am a step mum to 2 teen boys and have being raring them for almost 9 years. Their mum died when they were very young. I would never expect them to call me mum.

Keith playing in to this is sick. He is a disrespectful asshole as is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s fuming lads. Pounding through the airport like no one’s business 🤣 who cares if she’s up weight like that’s nothing new. She’s devo it’s all over now and no ring 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
She's absolutely disgusting and someone needs to intervene. What are his family and friends saying about all this? I was a single Mum when I met my partner. I made it very clear that my children would always come first. They had no contact with their Dad but I never forced him on them and never wanted them to call him Dad. 18 yrs later my daughter asked him to walk her down the aisle at her wedding along with her brother. She said because " you were like a Dad to me" They never called him Dad. It was their choice. They had a good relationship with him but he wasn't their Dad and never tried to be.

• Heart

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
Of course she has told us she’s up 9.5 lbs because as the week goes on some of that water weight will go and she’ll act as if she was soooooo good and on plan and bullshit about it

• Haha
  • Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
Look @WreckinBalls my father never showed me how to tuck my laces in like the big boys and I feel that not having that skill has set me back in life compared to my peers, so credit where credit is due! I want to hear more life lessons from Keet and lucky luke !!
Don’t even get me started on how my Dad worked shift work for years when I was a kid and didn’t ring halfway through any/every shift looking to speak to me 😭 My whole life has been a lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
So she went to south doc and brought Dylan oaks shite with her for a #ad.
That is the most pathetic thing I’ve seen

• Haha
  • Heart

bingobrenda

Knew the helicopter would never happen “oh I know he would love it but” she’s so full of shite

• Heart
Reactions: 29

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
What’s the bet the pharmacist will land up to the house later because she was just so worried about her and her bite 🤦‍♀️
Get over it sar. Big deal you have a blister ffs.

Keith is on the verge of having a shrine erected for him ffs. I’ve never heard so much fucking tripe in all my life

• Haha

spillthecoffeet

This whole Keet being daddy narrative is getting really old. It’s actually quite uncomfortable to listen to her go on about it especially when he has a dad. Has she always gone on about it this much or is it a new thing? Like he’s known her son for 2 years. And he won’t know him at all in another 2 years…

• Haha

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Jeeeeesus she’s really dragging the arse out of the things they did 🤦‍♀️ If I’ve to hear one more variation of what Luke’s favourite thing was, but Sarah’s fave was just taking in the atmosphere JESUS CHRIST IM GONNA CRACK UP. Sorry now but it’s 2022 not 2000, when someone going to New York was a rarity, a big trip. Jesus it’s do-able for literally anyone at this stage, you don’t have to be well off. My elderly grandparents have managed it twice and they weren’t as in awe as this oinseach. She drags the arse out of literally fucking everything she does, she goes on about her ‘prep’ 🤮 for weeks beforehand then regurgitates the same shit over and over while she’s away. There is no other influencer that gives me second hand embarrassment like this one
Not defending Sarah but ny isnt a possibility for everyone. Lots of us can scarcely afford food and bills. I cant afford the zoo at the minute let alone a cheap holiday to spain, so ny is not and won't be a possibility for me unless i won the lotto. I know you're not saying it in a mean way but im sure lots on here absolutely couldn't afford it either

• Heart

Spammy56

Just when you think she can't out do the catastrophe that was mother's day she goes above and beyond for fathers day, I've said it 100 times before she is so delusional but I'd say this will drive Brian on to finally do something. You mean to tell me that shite jewelry crowd just sent them out, she defo ordered them and would have had to give them the info, she is actually dangerous.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Don’t come for me but I think 9lbs is a crazy amount to be up after basically a weeks holiday. That’s a bloody newborn. I really don’t care about her weight, in fact I find it the least interesting/entertaining thing about her. But she has put on 9lbs more on top of the other lbs and lbs she was already trying to lose. So even if she loses 4lb this week, she’s still not even close to where she was before she left for NY, when she was also up lbs and on about wanting to lose weight as she wasn’t happy. It’s just a constant cycle of chasing her tail and putting on weight and losing that, but she’s never in a deficit and never seems to achieve a proper loss. When is she going to realise that SW is not working for her? It’s an absolute joke at this stage and she’s delusional and making a fool of herself with the constant charade

U dont fool me

What an absolute weapon, who do u miss at home 🤦‍♀️ ur Notting only a stinky bitch after that 😤 what a hurtful cunt!!! Ur a disgrace an absolute disgrace I'd be ashamed to have u as a mother but don't u worry twil all come back and haunt u some day and if teeth had air a brain he'd run hundred millions mile from you...and keep his wener in his pants imagine dealing with a cunt like her 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
Father's day is gonna b a circus for poor luke, no ur goin to ur father not dad's dad is here say it luke fa fa fath fath father teeeefff is your dad and u better tell ur father that 🥱 I doubt he'll b left to his fathers on Father's day cos its gonna b called dad's day in her shit hole of a house 🤦🏼‍♀️ I've said it b4 an I will say it again Sarah burps u are a big pile of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Graywalls

VIP Member
What a holiday! Only Sarah could make a trip to New york look like a boring weekend in Killarney, does this idiot not realise that her followers can see the difference between the trip to a major city she promised and the average week in suburbia she actually had.
It is so obvious she does not have enough money to make anything special happen for Luke and Keith is not about to spend his money on Luke, Stepped up daddy's don't put their hands in their pockets it seems.

So far Luke has been to a high school football game ( nice and cheap!) whizzed past the state of liberty on a speedboat ( helicopter ride was to much $$$$), brought to Target to get a toy ( that he probably could've gotten in smyths), Brought to Times Square and got his picture taken with various people dressed up( but didn't get to stay in a hotel there because that was too much $$$), been to a waterpark in a shopping centre ( but not the amazing looking theme park because that was too much $$$), got to look at the Plaza hotel (but not get breakfast there because that is too much $$$) swam in various overground paddling pools while his mammy and stepped up bigot drank themselves into oblivion, ate in irish pubs while his mammy and stepped up bigot drank themselves into oblivion, went to a cheap kids play zone while his mammy and stepped up bigot drank themselves into oblivion.

Luke is happy because he does not know any better but if Sarah thinks any of her followers will be impressed or envious of her week in New York staying with a stranger, then she is even more deluded than I thought, the only thing I am surprised about is that she hasn't gone flown to Canal St to get lots of fake designer shit for the scummy burke sisters to try to pass off as real!

• Heart

Instacol

Chatty Member
Up 9.5lbs but its ok we drive it on. Once the blister pops she will lose all that. Cause its huge lads huuuuuge. Even warranted a trip to south doc. But its ok lads as gave her 5 minutes from her hectic schedule to flog dylans yokes.

• Haha