Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tonii

Ok I love Tattle for lurking but rarely post but what in the name in sweet Devine Jesus is she buying cuff links for Keet with Dad on them!! HE IS NOT HIS DAD! Honestly Brian needs to do something, it is the most fuxked up thing I have ever seen. It’s pure and utter slander for everyone to see.
I know there are situations where dads are not involved and the new partner takes over the role & the CHILD decides to call the new partner dad. The CHILD decides, not the mother! His dad is involved and the fact Keet is only in his life 2 short years and she is pushing this is a disgrace.
She is using that child as a pawn in her bitter game. She is absolutely heartbroken Brian is gone and has moved on and the only way to get to him is through poor Luke. She is not putting that child first, someone close to her needs to have a word and put a stop to this for that innocent child’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
For all we know Brian could be getting a similar gift from his stepped up son.
I think all parties involved in this are as bad as each other.

I just wish people would stop having more kids straight away and worry about the existing ones for a while first.

Durex need to start giving out samples down in Cork

Side note...all these stepped up dads roaming around Cork and Julie is still single 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

square_spoon

VIP Member
What do you get a childless man who never wears anything but trackies and knock off footie jerseys? Cufflinks and a tie clip that say ‘Dad’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 The trailer trash vibe has gone to the next level with this twit. She is actually unhinged and he’s as bad sticking around.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Im a grand respectable woman now I swear but I was a bit of a rip in my teenage years, so don’t judge me now but if one of my brothers had a child with her and she was constantly blackening him like that online I’d be up to onslow gardens and I’d put her fat head through the Chernobyl concrete wall in her garden.
(unless of course my brother truly was a waster as a father then I’d leave her off. Disclaimer I don’t know what Brian does/doesn’t do, please PLEASE do not start debating about him again)
There's two things I love about Tattle, one is a good lively debate about Brian and the other is whether Julie's twins go to Monaghan every weekend or not 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jellybb

VIP Member
She’s one rotten cunt. would she ever grow the fuck up and stop with the stupid digs 🙄 we get it… Keith = good ex= bad 🙈 she doesn’t need to be going on with these Jeremy Kyle antics! I’ve followed this cunt for a while in 2017 and started nosing back at her page again since the whole wedding drama and I can honestly say that this is the worse the girl has ever looked 😫 I’m not digging at her looks or anything but she looks absolutely bloated, skin is in shit, hair is a bush and she looks absolutely jaded! She needs a 12 hour sleep and a belt of a powerhose.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Googletime

I'm mortified for her... Cufflinks for a fool that only wears jerseys ..keeeeeettttt is not Luke's dad Brian is.... And yet another item with yours ,Luke and keeeeets name on ... Wud not be cheaper to get microchipped instead of all the dog tags 😂 absolute 🤡

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
This is gone beyond entertainment now. There is a little innocent boy caught up in this publicly. It’s unsettling to watch her behave like this & get away with it. She’s a dangerous abuser and Brian is a prick to allow his son to be treated this way. I feel so bad for Luke.

• Heart
So let me get this right. Keith was elected "stepped up dad" When Brian's partner got pregnant. He has now been promoted to "Actual Dad" Since she had the baby. All of these absolute cringefest titles decided by SARAH not luke. The constant forcing and downright obsession she has with lying to herself to prove a point to brian all at expense of emotionally abusing her child to suit this delusion she has in her head. Like if the man you agreed to marry and father of your son is capable of walking out months before your wedding what in God's name makes you so certain a fella that's around allegedly 2 years on/off isn't going to do the same thing? Get a grip girl. Would someone that knows her please sit that girl down and talk to her. I'm sure it's like talking to a wall but honest to god she's losing the run of herself.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
What a pathetic Q&A 🤣🤣 couldn’t recommend anywhere to stay, anywhere to eat or anything to see. Didn’t buy anything either. Wow I just can’t wait to go 🤣🤣

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
And all this bullshit about "he was so well-behaved" and she's "so proud of how good he was". Would she ever f**k off he's not a feral sewer rat, the majority of kids are capable of behaving themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 37

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
I’d put money within a week of being home Sarah will be on telling us all about how she really suffered in NYC with her 90 cysts but for the sake of her little lukey she put on a brave face but all the while she was in agony and mentally suffering but thank god keet had her laughing all day didn’t he, he did. She was exhausted all day and didn’t know why(defo wasn’t the sessions) so there’s obvs something wrong and she don’t care what anyone says, she is on a journey with the best stepped up daddy and they’re gona laugh all the way to Dublin won’t they, they will

• Haha

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Is it just me and now it might be just me but I don’t care if anyone else’s kids are enjoying themselves? I don’t want to see pictures of them swimming, dancing, singing, walking, eating, just existing! I don’t care! I have my own and I can barely muster up the energy to do things with my own so when I see people commenting about oh this child is lovely, oh this child looks happy I’m like I actually don’t care! Could be just me but unless the page is about the fucking child go away!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t understand… what is so “surreal” about being there with her son and partner? They booked a holiday and they are now in the holiday… 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Can you imagine the cringe fest she will be spouting father's Day , Keith this Keith that best stepped up daddy an insult to Luke's dad Brian , I swear if she was an ex to any of my brother's behaving like that she's toxic, her narcissistic behaviour is getting worse by the day !!!!
I hope Uncle Slipper didn't see her stories about 'any man can be a father'...awkward 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 36

square_spoon

VIP Member
You wouldn’t get a haircut from someone who looked like they’d had a run in with Edward Scissorhands and you wouldn’t hire a makeup artist who looked like they did their own makeup in the dark with one hand tied behind their back would you? Weight loss is Sarah’s job, her business is marketing a weight loss plan that works….you see where I’m going with this 🤣 It suits her to turn it into some kind of fat shaming when it’s a legitimate point. She’s about 2-3 stone off her heaviest right now, it’s not a great advertisement.

Plus if the makeup artist was like ‘oh I CAN do fab makeup, I just choose not to on myself’ you wouldn’t buy what she was selling either 🤣

• Haha

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Not defending Sarah but ny isnt a possibility for everyone. Lots of us can scarcely afford food and bills. I cant afford the zoo at the minute let alone a cheap holiday to spain, so ny is not and won't be a possibility for me unless i won the lotto. I know you're not saying it in a mean way but im sure lots on here absolutely couldn't afford it either
Thank god you said this, I was starting to think I was the only broke person on this. I saw someone mention they would take 10k to New York, I'd love to be able to get that together for deposit for a house!

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
They really managed to make this holiday look like Santa ponsa. I cannot get over it.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I wonder is part of all this madness to try and keep Keith in a relationship that he might be having second thoughts about? Obviously that doesn’t take away from all the other points being mentioned and they definitely do play a part. Either way it’s very disturbing carry on and she is really pushing the narrative to the max. I feel sorry for Luke in all this
I think there could be something in that. It reminds me of being friends with this girl in 1st year and we were both going to Westlife together in the summer. I could sense she was pulling away from me and wanted to be friends with another girl, and any opportunity I’d get I would remind her that we are going to Westlife together in the summer, and be like omg I’m just so excited are you?? just to make her remember that she had to be friends with me for at least that length or she wouldn’t get to go 🤣🤣 it was manipulative of me but in fairness I was 13!!! Sarah is doing this for two reasons. One, to rub Brian’s nose in it and secondly to manipulate Keet into never leaving their “unit”. Neither reasons have Luke’s best interests at heart.

• Haha