Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not know how she has any attendees to her group 🤷🏼‍♀️ May as well flush your €5 down the toilet

Reactions: 7
Girls, if ye had to pick between a night out with Julie Haynes or burp? Who would it be? I’m steamed and curious 🤣🤣
Julie any day. I can't stand Julie either but she's definitely more craic than dry balls burp and her wannabe aspirational lifestyle

Reactions: 6
Omg she harps about Keith as bad as food Keith has a good relationship with Luke because he has to you push him on the man the whole time, his a full time babysitter because your a lazy ass mother, I'm sure Luke's Real dad Brian is perfect to him too now drive it judging by alot we see since you post Keith is their more for Luke then you and u use that against time !!!

Did she ever get her tattoos touched up ahead of her trip?
More lies by her 😜

Reactions: 2
Yes Sarah you and poor Luke are so lucky to have a racist, homophobic, fat shaming, soap dodging, disrespectful piece of work in your lives! Your son is so lucky with the example ham head will give him, to swear at women in front of kids, to use homophobic slurs to belittle people and use racial slurs towards elderly women.
Mother of the year right there not only bringing that into her child's life, but actually bragging about it like he was a prize rather than a walking red flag...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
* Unpopular opinion*

i don’t have to love B&M just because I detest Burp.
The childcare arrangements/custody should well be sorted at this point and I won’t believe burp can hold up a court this far down the line.
However - there is more evidence written, spoken and documented online that Sarah continually makes allegations against Brian not having Luke and all that.
The evidence is there- typed and spoken for all to see. Brian- why haven’t your sent her a cease and desist letter? You’re allowed asked her to stop tit talking about you it cannot interfere with a custody arrangement. And if that’s your excuse of why you’re not dealing with it then you’re worse than her.
The other reason he might not be doing anything is maybe it’s true? Because I know for sure if someone was making allegations about me and my custody arrangements to 45k strangers - if it was false I would be asking her legally to shut up.
And the notion that doing that would somehow make things worse or damage arrangements is totally fake it’s a seperate thing.

anyway just my Tuppence worth. I don’t believe he is St Brian and why he’s letting her tit talk about him, especially if it’s not true, it just mind blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
* Unpopular opinion*

The childcare arrangements/custody should well be sorted at this point and I won’t believe burp can hold up a court this far down the line.
However - there is more evidence written, spoken and documented online that Sarah continually makes allegations against Brian not having Luke and all that.
The evidence is there- typed and spoken for all to see. Brian- why haven’t your sent her a cease and desist letter? You’re allowed asked her to stop tit talking about you it cannot interfere with a custody arrangement. And if that’s your excuse of why you’re not dealing with it then you’re worse than her.
The other reason he might not be doing anything is maybe it’s true? Because I know for sure if someone was making allegations about me and my custody arrangements to 45k strangers - if it was false I would be asking her legally to shut up.
And the notion that doing that would somehow make things worse or damage arrangements is totally fake it’s a seperate thing.

anyway just my Tuppence worth. I don’t believe he is St Brian and why he’s letting her tit talk about him, especially if it’s not true, it just mind blowing.
👏🏽 exactly!
They are all like the cast of benefits street. The whole lot of them are scumbags! I couldn’t give a duck about the ex and mother Teresa he’s shacked up with now. I do hope Sarah knocks the idea of having another baby on the head… it would be an awful shame for another in innocent life to be brought into this tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
* Unpopular opinion*

The week before they went away.. luke stayed overnight with Brian... then another evening went for dinner with Brian.. then that very week Sarah put up that stupid quote about anyone can be a dad but it takes more to be a father or some tit like that.. with a pic of keet and luke..

As if luke doesn't have a dad... even though Sarah told everyone luke was with Brian twice that week..

Personally I think she's a manipulative and bitter prick .

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The week before they went away.. luke stayed overnight with Brian... then another evening went for dinner with Brian.. then that very week Sarah put up that stupid quote about anyone can be a dad but it takes more to be a father or sone tit like that.. with a pic of keet and luke..

As if luke doesn't have a dad... even though Sarah told everyone luke was with Brian twice that week..

Personally I think she's a manipulative and bitter prick .
Aoife Walsh doesn’t post her baby at all, she did at the start and then there was a legal intervention and now no pics and no mention of dad etc. it’s completely possible and do-able to stop her talking that tit online she’s airing dirty laundry like the commoner she is. But he can and should try stop her with legal support.

Reactions: 18
Aoife Walsh doesn’t post her baby at all, she did at the start and then there was a legal intervention and now no pics and no mention of dad etc. it’s completely possible and do-able to stop her talking that tit online she’s airing dirty laundry like the commoner she is. But he can and should try stop her with legal support.
I'd be mortified airing tit online like she does ...its so childish and comes across as pure bitterness

• Heart
Reactions: 13
An occasional sleep over and dinner does not an active parent make. There are routes to take for access and it’s pretty straight forward to arrange. If Sarah isn’t playing ball it’s also pretty straight forward to call her back to court. Time consuming and dragged out yes but possible

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brian obviously has no back bone. Look how long he took to cancel the wedding. Waited until a few weeks before.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brian obviously has no back bone. Look how long he took to cancel the wedding. Waited until a few weeks before.
Now this I will agree with, Brian is too laid back for his own good. I know and like Brian as a person but he is all about the easy life which can be to his detriment.

Reactions: 14
I’m not sticking up for Luke’s dad- I couldn’t give a rats but I will say sarah is putting out her own narrative and saying what she’s saying about him and having Luke 98% of the time bla bla bla. We know he sees Luke but we don’t know the ins and outs and we never will. Just because he doesn’t tell he stop talking shite means nothing. With relation to court etc….I’ve a pal in the exact same boat in terms of the other parent not keeping up the rules ie visitation, money, holidays etc and she’s so exhausted she doesn’t bother bringing him to court because it has taken its toll on her and it’s costing a fortune.
we have to stop bringing B and M into this thread-they aren’t online being advertised on Sarah’s page so I think it’s unfair. We can make presumptions about them but we really will never know what’s going on.

and before anyone says anything-I don’t know them AT ALL. I can’t stand Sarah and her bullshit but I’ve seen first hand what a manipulative lying cow can do and say about a child’s father and knowing 100% the truth

Reactions: 16
I'd say Brian is anything for a quite life kind of chap. The praise for him and his new baby momma is a bit puke. If the new girlfriend is putting up retaliation posts she's a bit of a saddo too. Burp is a bitter twisted ex. She hasn't an iota how to be a mother. She's a basic witch who just wants to go drinking every weekend with her mother and sisters and lay around all week moaning about her weight. There's talk about teet and all the red flags. She's throwing out major red flags herself. She has no respect for his or her son's privacy. He isn't able to go for a few pints with his friends without her freaking out. She's sponging of his aunt for food and accommodation for her and her son this whole holiday. The list is never ending. She's a walking red flag. He would be crazy to stick around

Reactions: 18
Now this I will agree with, Brian is too laid back for his own good. I know and like Brian as a person but he is all about the easy life which can be to his detriment.
listen I totally get it. She’s the most disgusting human of all time in so many ways. If I was a neighbour with a gripe I would rather just bleeping ignore this witch than draw her on me but when there’s a 5 year old boy involved unfortunately Brian cannot just opt for the quiet life and let her be 😭😰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.