Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also.... Ill leave a question box up if you have any questions about da trip

Hi Sarah, how was your trip to NuYARK ,staying with your boyfriends aunt and her ferrying you about and feeding you

Im DYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING to know

Reactions: 7
Just an observation. When she was in the bathroom, selling her wares, and generally talking shite, and he arrived in, she got mad nervous and stopped recording.
Then she came back on, in a different room, and he appeared behind her, and she asked him the price of the antigen tests. He briefly appeared on screen and she quickly moved the camera so that he couldn't be seen. I'd say he bollicked her out of it for showing him hungover.
All is not rosy...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And Keet said she looks lovely without make up, but not in a nasty way. She's weak for herself.
I can't cope with the clothes though 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Lol she made Keith and like stay down in the sweaty subway station so she could go up before them and film.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just an observation. When she was in the bathroom, selling her wares, and generally talking shite, and he arrived in, she got mad nervous and stopped recording.
Then she came back on, in a different room, and he appeared behind her, and she asked him the price of the antigen tests. He briefly appeared on screen and she quickly moved the camera so that he couldn't be seen. I'd say he bollicked her out of it for showing him hungover.
All is not rosy...
And antigen tests are no longer needed for going to the U.S !!!

Reactions: 2
And Keet said she looks lovely without make up, but not in a nasty way. She's weak for herself.
I can't cope with the clothes though 🤦‍♀️
He absolutely did not say this to her cause if he did she'd be tagging him mad in the story

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if she washed her hair 2/3 times. Sure in the same breath she’s going on about having to dose it in oil all week because it gets matted. Only unkempt hair gets matted. She’s obviously lashing the oil in to cover the smell of mank

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What an absolute weapon, who do u miss at home 🤦‍♀️ ur Notting only a stinky witch after that 😤 what a hurtful bleep!!! Ur a disgrace an absolute disgrace I'd be ashamed to have u as a mother but don't u worry twil all come back and haunt u some day and if teeth had air a brain he'd run hundred millions mile from you...and keep his wener in his pants imagine dealing with a bleep like her 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 29
She's on for the chats but I'm allergic at the sight of her what BS is she spouting 🤔🤔 only a few more days will they have mat hing outfits for the journey home, cue the 90 cysts making an appearance, the silent fertility journey & her missing cycle as well as the weight gain but that will be ok because she will drive it on with a week of burrito bowls !!!
I have the mads from her stories..

The fu**ing lip smacking.
She doesn't do sightseeing...why the f**k did she go to NYC sorry new Jersey.... and was she dragged up she is totally uncultured

Keith's aunt hasn't stopped cooking, dud she give her anything towards the food costs?? Please god i'll never encounter her in Cork or I'll tell her a few truths.....

Edit to say uncultured 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She doesn't read tattle ladies but yet after pointing out that's she is never in the videos with Luke , that she never wears a bra, that Keith is horrible to her, that she didn't do half the stuff she said she would over there, she miraculously appears on her stories , holding Lukes hand , wearing a bra , having Keith telling her she looks so much better without makeup and that they were adviced by keets aunt on what to do over there instead 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 who do you think you are fooling burbs🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All is not rosy...
100% thinking the same thing, as long as it was only a verbal bollocking which she deserves....

Reactions: 3
I have the mads from her stories..

The fu**ing lip smacking.
She doesn't do sightseeing...why the f**k did she go to NYC sorry new Jersey.... and was she dragged up she is totally uncultured

Keith's aunt hasn't stopped cooking, dud she give her anything towards the food costs?? Please god i'll never encounter her in Cork or I'll tell her a few truths.....

Edit to say uncultured 😊
I can't tolerate her any more she's delusional 😤 but entertainment she riles us up way too much !!! 🙈

Holding Luke's hand for content again , Keith is as bad to record it there both pathetic really so fake !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.