Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Durtywexico

Lovely of her to let us know that Luke won’t miss his Dad or baby sister when he moves to America 🙄

God, she’s awful.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree, Julie is loud and silly, Sarah is rough and aggressive, especially of her sisters are around to back her up.
Both common as muck and dragged up in the pub but Sarah is an actual scumbag, I have seen her behave like this
I'd rather go on a date with Larry Murphy than meet up with Sarah or Julie 😳

• Haha

Instacol

Chatty Member
"I suppose its one of those things that you dont talk about"

Is she for real 🤣🤣🤣 her entire content is basically how GREAT Keet is with luke. *shaves tash* Keeeeet is an amazing father figure *zaps tash* Keet is just such a great role model *burps*

BORING!!

• Haha

Beddy

Chatty Member
So either one of 2 scenarios must have happened with the cuff links:
1- She didn’t consult Luke as to whether he wanted to give Keith a present where Luke is calling him Dad. She just went ahead and made that decision to call him dad for Luke.

2-She DID consult that poor little boy, asked (pressured) him to consent to basically calling Keith dad, even though he has his actual father in his life who was living with his mother not too too long ago in the grand scheme of things.

either way she’s a SPITEFUL, VINDICTIVE, DANGEROUS, POISONOUS, JEALOUS THUNDERING CUNT. My god I’m fucking fuming. The confusion in his life of his father recently having a new child and now his mother does this to him. And before anyone says anything I couldn’t give one shit about Brian, he could be a saint or a cunt for all I care but as a mother she should be protecting him from all that heartache not fucking adding to it.
Nah sorry i can’t deal anymore, she’s one sad horrible nasty woman after that. She’s honestly the ugliest personality I’ve ever witnessed

Re the cufflinkss, NO WAY did Dylan Oaks put that on them of their own accord. She gave people advance warning the other day, it was premeditated, she said Keet was like a Dad to Luke, paving the way for the "arrival" of the cufflinks. Her behaviour is sick, she needs serious help and Keet does too if he thinks thats ok to do that to another man, he's just Keet. I do not like the word and save it for people like them but they are C*NTS, they are the dregs of society, trailer trash and that goes for anyone enabling her. Poor Luke. Her day will come karma will get them big time. She's a nasty individual.
💯 and whatever about doing it to Brian, it’s poor Luke!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

francydoll

I think the throw away comment in Chuck E Cheese where Keet said - ‘In and Out of here now’ was just so sad. For all her protests about the trip being for Luke, in yet another drunken post she has caught herself up in even more lies. If a NY experience for her is being drunk sitting in the aunts front room and eating in Irish bars - that’s ok - that’s the level of what she’s used to. I just can’t help thinking of what young Lukeinstein was sold beforehand- stimulating outings to match his intellectual mind - Broadway show, Manhattan hotel stay, helicopter ride. What does he get - varying versions of Trabolgan and Monkey Maze - with the stepped up sack of miserable shit begrudging it every step of the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

JustAnotherFollower

I guess keet and luke aren't in her 'golden circle' whatever that is.... nothing being kept private there.... in other news because of Sarah's recent travel blogging I've just booked in with Aunty O'Connor for August, all inclusive, she's throwing a few subway passes in too, cos times square is only 4 stops away and great for pictures....

• Haha
Reactions: 31

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
“Let the teacher know if he’s tired” yea Sarah because coming back from holidays is a great reason to demand being collected early. Great teaching a kid at this age if he’s just “tired” he can come home willy nilly. It’s only school but it teaches kids routine, responsibility of “I have to be here for a certain amount of time a day” pretty much like a job. But then Sarah has never worked a decent hard job in her life, “fly bite - bed and a week off work”. Mother fucker I have a hernia that’s been untreated (and undiagnosed for over a year coz I don’t run to the doc), possibly have cervical cancer, waiting on results of that and lady bits problems yet I wake the fuck up every day, over excel at my job, hav a clean house, wash my bed sheets at least once a week, go the gym, bring my fur baby on more fucking day trips a week than your own child has a home cooked meal……..gimme your fucking reasons of permanent exhaustion and how you’re always so busy bitch coz I’m sick of your fat ass. You’re a fucking lazy drunk let’s face it and I’m sick of my tax paying money funding SKANGERS like you with your Mickey money babies when DECENT HARDWORKING families are struggling to eat, pay MORTGAGES etc and getting rejected for help because there’s “2 of them so they over earn by a euro” yet you have blow in daddy living with ye sponging off our take money in your HAP gaf, a baby daddy supporting ye and more holidays a year THAN I HAVE HAD IN MY FUCKING LIFE. You’re trash, your family is trash, your situationship is trash, your morales are trash and id say your fanny is trash. Go put yourself in a home and do us all a favour. It’s behind laughing at your dumpster fire now. You’re a fucking parasite and a disgrace to any single mother, self employed or full time worker.

• Heart
  • Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
If you have to keep telling strangers you feel so lucky & happy the exact opposite is true. In reality what you feel Sarah is unhappy & insecure which screams from you girl. You are constantly drunk around that child, it’s a disgrace. She is trying to blackmail bigot with Luke so he will stay. I genuinely hope they cancel IVF & no other baby comes into their life because what’s happening in front of us all is disgraceful.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
So much bullshit trying to justify the dealz budget trip to New York. Sarah if you have been 2 or 3 times before why would you need Keith’s aunt to tell ye what to do? Seeing the Statue of Liberty from a speedboat is not the same as seeing it properly. Staying in a strangers house is not the same as staying in a hotel. We know you aren’t a sightseeing person because you are seriously uncultured. I doubt anyone is asking you any questions, a travel blogger you most definitely are not. This trip is embarrassing

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lads I can’t wait for Father’s Day the antics out of her will be carnage. Also wouldn’t be surprised if IVF was postponed or cancelled altogether when they come home. Keet is getting a taste of how full on having a kid really is. His “in and out” as quick as possible comment really showed that his patience for prioritising Luke is wearing thin. Actually maybe that’s why they haven’t been successful in conceiving so far if “in and out asap” is his ethos there too 😆

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
* Unpopular opinion*

i don’t have to love B&M just because I detest Burp.
The childcare arrangements/custody should well be sorted at this point and I won’t believe burp can hold up a court this far down the line.
However - there is more evidence written, spoken and documented online that Sarah continually makes allegations against Brian not having Luke and all that.
The evidence is there- typed and spoken for all to see. Brian- why haven’t your sent her a cease and desist letter? You’re allowed asked her to stop shit talking about you it cannot interfere with a custody arrangement. And if that’s your excuse of why you’re not dealing with it then you’re worse than her.
The other reason he might not be doing anything is maybe it’s true? Because I know for sure if someone was making allegations about me and my custody arrangements to 45k strangers - if it was false I would be asking her legally to shut up.
And the notion that doing that would somehow make things worse or damage arrangements is totally fake it’s a seperate thing.

anyway just my Tuppence worth. I don’t believe he is St Brian and why he’s letting her shit talk about him, especially if it’s not true, it just mind blowing.

• Heart

sron

VIP Member
She is nothing if not predictable!
Sarah, you don't have a cycle starting, you have a period. You are already in a cycle. How many times does this need to be explained.

• Haha
  • Heart

non_nom

She would move no where as she won't get the same handouts anywhere else and might have to actually get off her fat arse and work

• Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
Even if you're not into sightseeing you'd still go see the 9/11 memorial, its a piece of history. You'd still go to Saks 5th avenue for the experience. Bergdoffs just to see a shoe department with a security guard. Tiffany's even if you never bought anything. A show on Broadway. Chinatown for the experience and even get decent knockoffs. Luke would love Chinatown I'd say. I could keep going but I'm not her tour guide. 😆 🤣

• Haha