Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still have the rage from her stories during the night on the flight, not alone the shite she spouted in the afternoon. Like seriously, she should be bleeping signed in, she is clearly very unwell. Would her Mother or sisters ever tell her to stop 🤦‍♀️ Although there is no talking to her, she has confirmed that over & over again. What is she trying to prove. Why is it so important to you Sarah that WE ALL SEE what Keettt does for Luke. Why like? And she almost got off saying it like 😳 And she wants to come on some night & tell us all the things he does for him 🙄 What the actual duck like. I can't cope 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I still have the rage from her stories during the night on the flight, not alone the shite she spouted in the afternoon. Like seriously, she should be bleeping signed in, she is clearly very unwell. Would her Mother or sisters ever tell her to stop 🤦‍♀️ Although there is no talking to her, she has confirmed that over & over again. What is she trying to prove. Why is it so important to you Sarah that WE ALL SEE what Keettt does for Luke. Why like? And she almost got off saying it like 😳 And she wants to come on some night & tell us all the things he does for him 🙄 What the actual duck like. I can't cope 🤦‍♀️
Look @WreckinBalls my father never showed me how to tuck my laces in like the big boys and I feel that not having that skill has set me back in life compared to my peers, so credit where credit is due! I want to hear more life lessons from Keet and lucky luke !!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope Keith is paying attention to her antics. This will all be happening to him with stepped up dad 2.0.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Look @WreckinBalls my father never showed me how to tuck my laces in like the big boys and I feel that not having that skill has set me back in life compared to my peers, so credit where credit is due! I want to hear more life lessons from Keet and lucky luke !!
Panned 😭 Well my stepped up Daddy took my dummy off of me whilst my Mommy was still engaged to my Daddy 🤔 figure that one out 🤪 You always make me laugh @NoseyNiamh 👏🥳

I hope Keith is paying attention to her antics. This will all be happening to him with stepped up dad 2.0.
Your profile pic... Dead 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So between the radiologist personally counting out 90 cysts! And now the pharamacist insisting on her going TO BED over a mosquito bite !! Where does she come up with such gibberish lies ?😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s an absolute disgrace! Keith is not Luke’s dad and never will be. She would wanna get a grip. She’s so bitter and in the end it’ll be the child who suffers when Keith walks cause she will become so unbearable. She’s using that child as emotional blackmail.

Reactions: 21
So between the radiologist personally counting out 90 cysts! And now the pharamacist insisting on her going TO BED over a mosquito bite !! Where does she come up with such gibberish lies ?😂😂😂😂
Did she ring the pharmacist?? Or call to them.
Bed for a mosquito bite....I've a UTI at present and its a witch the antibiotics and pain relief 😌 and sick stomach think I went to bed today?? Nahhh
She a top class gowl.

Reactions: 10
If Keith is so deluded that he thinks that she will not slate him like she did Brian once it all goes wrong then God help him.
She has already admitted she was team Brian and would've married him no matter what, major red flag for simple bigot Keith.
I love how Sarah is gaslighting him through insta that people are saying things that are not true,the fact remains that Sarah tried to get a number from a married man in Keith's circle ( just because I will not name them ldies doesn't mean they don't exist
Toxiccouple of the year!

Reactions: 10
If Keith is so deluded that he thinks that she will not slate him like she did Brian once it all goes wrong then God help him.
She has already admitted she was team Brian and would've married him no matter what, major red flag for simple bigot Keith.
I love how Sarah is gaslighting him through insta that people are saying things that are not true,the fact remains that Sarah tried to get a number from a married man in Keith's circle ( just because I will not name them ldies doesn't mean they don't exist
Toxiccouple of the year!
What ever ever happened to her best friend the girl that was getting married she spoke about her wedding every day for 6 months

Reactions: 4
The pool isn't knew she has that up on her stories from last year,she was just saying basically they have got round to putting it up,you can see in the highlights from last year it's a total kid orientated garden...and then we have the other waste land in onslow gardens but wait burp has got him a trampoline after 3 years of letting the broken one in the shed......wonder who's more into making a child happy,not rocket science really
whos michelle? and whats her handle ta ta

I found this to be particularly passive aggressive and toxic too.. if we could move we would and lukes family can just visit him... 🙄🤯 she def made up that question herself too ... moron ... the more she acts like this on Instagram the more she's proving her critics correct....'hey luke remember that time mammy said she would move countries with you...no? Well here it is in her very own words' ffs
View attachment 1340739
She couldn't enjoy auz as much as she could off🤬🤬 I hope teef is smarter than burps

Reactions: 3
Did she ring the pharmacist?? Or call to them.
Bed for a mosquito bite....I've a UTI at present and its a witch the antibiotics and pain relief 😌 and sick stomach think I went to bed today?? Nahhh
She a top class gowl.
Google cellulitis from a mosquito bite....she'll be lucky not to end up in hospital!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
"People even sent me photos of their kids with their Stepped Up Dad" who? Like who the f*** would do that? It's extremely weird....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t even get me started on how my Dad worked shift work for years when I was a kid and didn’t ring halfway through any/every shift looking to speak to me 😭 My whole life has been a lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So old Silver back is home from Lukes dream holiday with a gangrene cankle.
I'd love if there was a psychologist amongst us just to try understand her behaviour, the pushing the luke/keef narrative CONSTANTLY. She does it so excessively and often that I think it couldn't just be for Brian's benefit , there's something else can't put my finger on. Anyway, your ear looks like a quaver also Sarah. Adding to your problems I know x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Let the teacher know if he’s tired” yea Sarah because coming back from holidays is a great reason to demand being collected early. Great teaching a kid at this age if he’s just “tired” he can come home willy nilly. It’s only school but it teaches kids routine, responsibility of “I have to be here for a certain amount of time a day” pretty much like a job. But then Sarah has never worked a decent hard job in her life, “fly bite - bed and a week off work”. Mother fucker I have a hernia that’s been untreated (and undiagnosed for over a year coz I don’t run to the doc), possibly have cervical cancer, waiting on results of that and lady bits problems yet I wake the duck up every day, over excel at my job, hav a clean house, wash my bed sheets at least once a week, go the gym, bring my fur baby on more bleeping day trips a week than your own child has a home cooked meal……..gimme your bleeping reasons of permanent exhaustion and how you’re always so busy witch coz I’m sick of your fat ass. You’re a bleeping lazy drunk let’s face it and I’m sick of my tax paying money funding SKANGERS like you with your Mickey money babies when DECENT HARDWORKING families are struggling to eat, pay MORTGAGES etc and getting rejected for help because there’s “2 of them so they over earn by a euro” yet you have blow in daddy living with ye sponging off our take money in your HAP gaf, a baby daddy supporting ye and more holidays a year THAN I HAVE HAD IN MY bleeping LIFE. You’re trash, your family is trash, your situationship is trash, your morales are trash and id say your fanny is trash. Go put yourself in a home and do us all a favour. It’s behind laughing at your dumpster fire now. You’re a bleeping parasite and a disgrace to any single mother, self employed or full time worker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.