Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all Saaayyyyyyyras bullshit there's one thing I notice she never does and it's so ignorant, every time she burps or yawns she never ever says "excuse me", is that not basic manners? She is pig ignorant, I suppose its the way she was reared.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Weigh day Sarah 🤷🏼‍♀️ no more driiiiiving it on cos she's not I wonder how's beddy has she had fish an chips since
Wonder are they taken poor Aul Betty for the family get together to clonality our is she forgotten about 🤔🤔🤨

Reactions: 2
I gave no shits and I came home had a detox of lots of fruit a good couple Of shits and it was gone.
Line of the week 🤣🤣 congratulations!! It boils my blood when she talks about bad food, that in itself is the wrong attitude have. Its the quantity that might be bad not the food itself! Anyone with the slightest knowledge of nutrition will tell you that! Rant over, as you were...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder are they taken poor Aul Betty for the family get together to clonality our is she forgotten about 🤔🤔🤨
Highly unlikely sur they would have to mind her and get her to bed and they'll want to drink into the early hours 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 5
In all Saaayyyyyyyras bullshit there's one thing I notice she never does and it's so ignorant, every time she burps or yawns she never ever says "excuse me", is that not basic manners? She is pig ignorant, I suppose its the way she was reared.
She was dragged up

Reactions: 1
Highly unlikely sur they would have to mind her and get her to bed and they'll want to drink into the early hours 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sarah would probably push her off in the wheel chair and leaving it roll back scaring the bejesus out of her !!! 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She says she had 6 sausages in her salad yesterday!!! 6 fu*king sausages. How is she a slimming world consultant and getting away with telling her followers this!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The fact that she put that post on her instagram means she isn’t losing any weight. The last few weeks it’s been all about “being good for New York” and she has been posting her food and bringing us to weigh in day on Friday. I think in that time she had lost about a pound and a half. I’d say last week she gained weight and that is why there was silence.
It’s also very obvious she is doing calorie counting and personal training. Once people figured that out here the daily food reels stopped.
I think its obvious shes failing at calorie counting, as am i im not in the headspace but im not paid to teach people to lose weight
She says she had 6 sausages in her salad yesterday!!! 6 fu*king sausages. How is she a slimming world consultant and getting away with telling her followers this!
Shes been trying for a baby with every Tom, dick and harry so she's well used to an abundance of sausages

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s on saying that if she stays the same weight or only drops half a pound - she is okay with that. Sorry now but was she not on the last few Fridays saying how she was fuming with only being down half a pound

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s on saying that if she stays the same weight or only drops half a pound - she is okay with that. Sorry now but was she not on the last few Fridays saying how she was fuming with only being down half a pound
Even tho she was gonna drive it on an lose 2lbs a week until new York 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A slimming world consultant who won’t share her weekly weight loss because she’s not able to lose weight. Make it make sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
And sorry but when she stood up and lifted up her top “to show us”, what exactly is she showing 🙊🙈

She just needs to admit defeat. The SW plan isn’t working for her and she can’t lose weight and is too mortified to admit it week on week. Guarantee you she’ll share when there’s a big loss though

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.