Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saaaayyyyyyyyyyyra Burke is TOXIC and should quit as a SW consultant. She is a bad advert for the company but its easy money for her.

You can tell she is fuming after reading Tattle.

Reactions: 16
yeah what is she actually trying to show us?? Her ‘abs’ hahaha 🤣 SW isn’t working doesn’t work long term so she should do calorie counting and realise how many cals 6 sausages have instead of ‘3 syns’

She doesn’t have time to be showin what she eats now cause she has luke 🙄😂 she won’t show it cause she’s way off plan and eats shite, she sits around doing nothin with her 6 hours work a week, she’s only kidding herself. She needs to hit the gym and give over with her ‘training’ as it’s clearly not working.
Also, does she make anything else except a burrito bowl??

can anyone spot the difference in her ‘training pics’?! Please let me know. Maybe I need to go to spec savers 👓

Reactions: 18
For the last 5 weeks I started using my fitness pal to track everything that I eat and gave up alcohol completely (yes Sarah completely 🤯) and I have lost about 5 pounds in 5 weeks. It has done me the world of good. I find now that if I do have a day where I don’t eat great or do have a few drinks, it doesn’t throw everything off and the weight has stayed off. I know everyone is different but this has worked for me personally compared to the past where I did slimming world and only saw temporary results.
Her portions are also way off. It doesn’t matter what she eats when she is eating such a volume of food.

This scourge on society has no relevance now, won’t share weight loss, won’t share weigh ins won’t share all her food? What are ye influencing then? Tramps out to get knocked up by every Tom dick and harry for the Mickey money and free gaf? Or is it bunny boilers and how to “torment your baby daddy/ex? What’s your relevance? Because I’d rather take fertility advice from Josef Fritzel than the bike of Blarney/Clarney and anywhere between

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’d want to be careful that Keet doesn’t find out she’s not bothered by her weight anymore and is embracing her size. We all know how he feels about the larger lady! Prick found a princess in her.

• Haha
Is there anything she isn't "ok" with? "I'm ok with that, blah blah blah and I'm ok with that too" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there supposed to be a difference in the February and may pic????

• Haha
Since she got together with teeth she has piled on the weight....she really needs to ask herself why!!

Reactions: 9
Sorry lads I'm still shook she had 6 sausages in a jaysus salad wit 45grams of feta... SIX BLEEDIN SAUSAGES... SIX... IN A SALAD 🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 worst sw leader EVER 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But she's OK with that 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She is spitting fire that she isn’t losing weight. If she lost anything upwards of 3lbs she would be on eye bleeping herself & telling everyone how amazing she is. She’s a comical character all the same. For all her confidence she is unhappy in herself as well.

Reactions: 24
Norriepitbull has changed her settings to download the tiktoks.. oooh the drama.. I lovvve it. 😆 I was also told Shannen Joyce and Fusion Hair pages were viewing them and they thought she wouldn't know... 😆 gagging 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s on saying that if she stays the same weight or only drops half a pound - she is okay with that. Sorry now but was she not on the last few Fridays saying how she was fuming with only being down half a pound
You took the words out of my mouth, literally she was ‘FUUUMMING LADS, FUUUMING’ at her half pound ffs.

What attraction is there to her as an ‘influencer’ if she’s not doing weight-loss content. She seems to have forgotten that it’s because of all of that she even has an audience to get the clabs.

I’m in a place at the mo where I’m feeling shite cause I’ve been non-stop eating and drinking for the last month so I totally get the losing control of things, but don’t be so ungrateful about your audience like 🫠

Reactions: 4
Why does she have 2 sets of tits? 😂

She is some piece of work. Overshares the tit out of everything then when she cant commit to all the shite she spouts comes on with the "its no ones business" tripe. She craves attention so badly its pathetic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.