Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
🎶🎶15 syns a synning, 90 cysts cysting , 2 years with Keet, 3 summers flinging, five waist trainers, 2 stone up, 1 pound lost, 1 half sister, 4 polyester blazers, 1 fat bigot, 95% a parent, 2 days working full time

AND STILL NOOO RIIIIING 🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Hi Sarah 👋🏼
id write fo you directly but you’d only block me so unfortunately I have to write my love letters here instead….

you are dead right…. Your weight is not our business … nobody’s weight is anybodys business!!! …

but when you come on ur page telling 44,000 people about your weight loss / weight gain on a weekly basis, can’t go a day without talking about weight, do a before and after picture for every new photo you take, tell us you’re going to drive it on for the week and then Eat out and drink pints then of course people are going to hold you accountable for what you say.

A lot of us say diet starts Monday and fail by lunchtime, but we didn’t tell anybody a diet was starting so nobody is holding us to it and we try again next Monday.

the majority on here aren’t actually commenting on ur weight (and the ones that are sure let them off as you say) but it’s more your inconsistency to do what u keep telling us you’re going to do for a long time now!!!

Fair play to you u lost a serious amount of weight a few years ago, like that’s amazing and not easy but now that you’re not finding it as easy anymore, why not do ur weight loss journey in silence / private , not because I think you should but maybe it might work better for you without the pressure of being accountable to the camera.

you’re in a new relationship, enjoy it, eat out, drink, go on hols like all the rest of us and enjoy life …your page would be much more enjoyable if you said lads we tried a new pizza place on Friday ye should try it…or where do ye like to eat? but then you go STRAIGHT IN AGAIN with the “but that’s ok, I’ll drive it on again” after every bad thing you’ve eaten and it is driving people mad!

You started your page with weightloss so now that there are more gains then losses (which is ok) you should try a different avenue for your page. Weightloss requires discipline and consistency which you don’t have at the moment so change the tune

you like a drink and getting dressed up at the weekend, why don’t u just change ur image / page content to im Sarah, I like to live the good life, come watch me do my tan and do hauls and how I curl my hair because that’s more relatable and will get u less criticism because u are being true to yourself and you’ll enjoy making the content. Do a few get ready with me’s. They’re light and fun to watch. When companies see you having fun on ur page they’ll approach you rather than you having to hound them for jobs. Go find ur slimming world book and put It through the shredder and change up ur page! Keep the weight loss wins, losses, tips and tricks for group because what was once ur bread and butter isn’t anymore.

and I will reiterate … yes your weight is NOBODYS BUSINESS, neither is ur relationship anybodys business but when you talk about it to 40+ thousand people EVERY SINGLE DAY, you have to take the good the bad and the ugly of it being up for discussion! that’s not trolling!

there’s some bunch of women on here (the majority) who are just up for the laugh and have been telling you for a long time what u need to change about ur page , they are your following, they are your numbers on ur page getting you your jobs, but you chose not to listen, not to care, not to take the constructive criticism and keeping doing what hundreds are telling you is so annoying, then how do you expect anything to change.

so stop being a little know it all and start working with what you’re being told to get more out of your page and stop fighting against it because ur too pig headed to give into “trolls”…

Like you know the following annoys EVERYONE:
Not changing ur bed sheets (at least don’t have them on camera if you haven’t changed them)

wash ur hair more often, poor personal hygiene gives people the ick… (fresh hair and appearance will probably get u more work with clothing and make up brands) like Laura b and all them always look immaculate. Like u can’t just roll out of bed put ur hair in a plait and expect brands to want to use you for work when everyone else is looking fresh as f*ck out of the shower doing their “clabs” you’ve to put in the work to get the work. You’re only getting the lazy jobs at the moment…Crank it up a bit

stop promting luke to speak.. let him come out with whatever he’d like to talk about rather than what u want him to say

if you say ur going to do something then do it and if you think u might not do it, don’t tell us about it … you can always tell us afterwards !!!! You’re afraid of ur life to do anything and we not know about it.

now ms burke, you can take that, leave it or do what you want with it but if you even took half of it on board I bet you’d see the criticism lessen as u go along!

and lastly who won the competition or was that only a stunt to get more followers???? It’s nearly a week overdue now 💁‍♀️ baaaaaad form!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Puffin

VIP Member
Thread Title Suggestion: Start spreading the news, I'm leaving next week , bringing 90 cysts and 3 shein hauls, New Yark, New Yark

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Alucia

VIP Member
@Ole Crusty Nails, posting your comment here from the end of the last thread as its been referenced/complimented here a few times on this new thread.

All the advice that’s given to her on here and all the feedback given to her regarding her page and content and she chooses to listen to NONE OF IT! Yet some mad lunatic told her today that we are all jealous and she’s back on her high horse and actually believed it! I for one will 100% say that I am not jealous of Sarah Burke, wannabe Sarah O Connor because she can’t be Sarah Buckley …

I am proud to say that I grew my adult teeth all by myself and my baby teeth got taken by the tooth fairy between 1988 and 1991 and profits from the tooth fairy were lodged to Gurranabraher credit union at the time So no I’m not jealous of your baby teeth Sarah!

I shower daily and wash my hair every second day. It’s not my favourite thing to do because drying and styling it takes some time but it’s the right thing to do … so no I’m not jealous of ur greasy mane either

I am a clean freak and get about 6 washes out of that lenor so there isn’t an absolute hope you only get three washes out of it because Your clothes never look clean and if ur not changing ur bed sheets often, I’d doubt the clothes are washed either. (So no Im not jealous of ur poor hygiene either)

I have a conscience and wouldn’t dream of skulling pints every weekend if I was trying for a baby because I would want to be in good health to give them the best start should I get pregnant ! (So not jealous of ur morals either)

in fact I’m not jealous of u at all… and I’m not a bitchy person either but if you want to put up all the ins and outs of ur life, and show ur jealousy for your ex, and ignore the red flags of your boyfriend just so u don’t have to be on ur own, then get caught out on all ur lies, of course I’m here to watch! I don’t have to do anything, ur doing the work and I don’t even have to pay a subscription to watch!

Keith , Luke, want a baby, hate Brian, shopping list, jac Jossa tan, not out this weekend but then out, driving it on now for this week except Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday, slimming world group times, Luke’s schedule then repeat the whole feckin thing the following week. Like is this not the truth or am I just a troll making this up?

you are not an influencer, nobody is losing weight by watching ur page, no one has learned to do their make up from watching ur page, no one is waiting for sangwhich fillers from ur page, no one is going to buy a Dylan oaks chain cuz u have one, no one is going to the radisson because u are. Companies are not profiting from ur selling techniques because they are poor, repetitive, desperate sounding and just boring! Like people have told u this on here a million times in a million different ways and u are seeing it as trolling because u can’t take constructive criticism. That’s like will smith making a movie and those who write reviews being called trolls! NO, you over share your life so you cannot cry trolls because it’s up for discussion!

you think you’ve rattled people with ur made up story of the family in town this morning! There is NOONE on here afraid of the Burke’s or afraid to own their opinions or put their heads down “in shame” if we pass ye on the road … to be fair u shouldn’t expose ur family enough for them to be discussed, they’re not at fault here you are … and if all of us on tattle unfollowed u, you wouldn’t have enough of a following to get a single job so we’re probably what’s helping u get anything “clabbed”at all.

now don’t come at me but I admire lisa Jordan for her work ethic, relatability, realness, enthusiasm, ability to change up her content. She doesn’t have to tell us about her husband for us to know she has one. She only has to say something once or advertise something for 30 seconds and a lot of us will buy it. She knows her worth and if u want her to show it on her page you’ll pay for it but Sarah saturates us with the advertisement which looks like a beg for us to buy it to make her money! If people were using her code and making her money she wouldn’t have to keep begging. Lisa actually influences people, Sarah gives us a good time watching her trying to influence then praises herself for doing so. I am genuinley all about women helping women which this post mightn’t look like but how many more times And ways are needed to tell Sarah to stop what she’s doing and reassess …

and lastly Sarah…. You look worse for trying to make Keith look like the best parent to Luke. It makes u look like a bystander / onlooker and u look like a mug for not respecting the father of ur child. You wouldn’t have Luke only for Brian! Regardless of how many times u post Keith and Luke’s bond… BRIAN IS LUKES DAD the same way Kieran is yours! Imagine Tina telling u Kieran’s no good!!!! That’ll be the rock you perish on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

brandambassador

VIP Member
Lukey - some facts for your bed time reading

When you were born your daddy paid rent to live with Tina 👶
On your 1st birthday your parents were split up 👩‍👦
On your second birthday your parents were back together 👨‍👩‍👧
On your third birthday your parents were engaged 💍
On your fourth birthday your parents had broken up ❌
On your fifth birthday you had a stepped up daddy moved in 🙋‍♂️

That’s a lot of different birthday photo scenarios for a little boy 🤕

you live in a house your mother celebrated buying 3-4 years ago but it still saving for a mortgage on it ? 🏠🏠🏠
you used follow man United up to when you got a stepped up daddy 🥅⚽
You don’t play GAA with your nearest club, instead you play with the club associated with your stepped up dad 🏐🏑

your mother tried to get you diagnosed with:
Diabetes 🤮
Asthma 😷
Appendix 🤕
And other ailments after many out of hours visits to the mercy and south doc 🤒

you will go to New York and spend time watching adults get drunk, telling you play with your switch or to watch TV 😰
I’m sure instead of a helicopter ride you’d prefer some attention from your mother 💔
Your mother should be showering you most nights not your stepped up dad 🚿

in spite of how this reads, you are a beautiful kid & we all hope your mother gets help for your obvious but minor speech issue & shows you love. You are being used as a pawn against your Dad & I hope if you ever read this you’ll know your worth.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Luke will come home besotted with his baby sister and Sarah will be in a heap hahaha. The poor child probably won’t even be able to express his excitement over her because he’ll have NEW YARK roared in his face every five seconds to try distract him
'Mom.'.

'Yes Luke '

'I had a great time in my dad's and....'

🎶Start spreadin the news🎶

'But mom I want to to tell you about my sleepover '

🎶we're leavin todayyy 🎶

'But mom my sister was so cute.....'

🎶I wanna be apart of it .. New Yark New Yarrrk... sing it with me Luke 🎶

😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hi my name is Larry The Labrador.
I’m a guide dog for @brandambassador who went blind this evening after watching Sarah close up the gurdle like she was closing in the door of a Ryanair plane fighting off turbulence before take off. I’ll be posting from now on. Woof 🐕🐶🐾

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So one year together was changed to two years and now it’s three summers together. Would she ever get a grip. What’ll it be next 2000 days two Christmas’ puddings and a partridge in a pear tree. And the emotional music watching Keet outside while he’s sitting like mr blobby on his phone prob texting some young one

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary,

Saaaaarrrraaaahhhh here again. To say I'm fuming is an understatement. I am FUUUUUMING. From having the hole torn out of me for my beadifulll lives at the weekend, I had to delete cos people were just too jealous, to my sisters and Sonic Tina Mom meeting one of my trolls, and by trolls I mean followers , and by followers I mean a neighbour and by neighbour I mean a complete stranger who wasn't real. I do. Don't I ? I do. I'm rattled.

Norrie Pit Bull is going after me and I just can't cope. So I said to myself there now I said Sarah you better lay off the fertility chats until you get your story straight or it will be another Sweet King Jellygate . I did. Didn't I ? I did

I did a live with some fella from alpha wealth. It was bbbbbboring 😴The only good part was getting to eye fuck myself in the camera cos I'm beadiful ....... I am . Amnt I? I am 😍

So I wheeled out the auld weighloss journey again. I pushed out my belly as much as I could in the before and sucked in like a mofo in the after . I'm hoping if I suck up to Caroline she will give me a discount or a freebie . Diary, I had to get rid of Jean. She kept giving me practical advice so I said to her there now, I said Jean, you do you and I'll do me xoxo

Threw up a question box there to try and get some sympathy. Tina and Beddy were flat out with the questions. Had to get a dig in at Brian 😘 Hoping that will take the heat off for awhile cos I'm baking in these waist trainer leggings they are moulded onto me ....use my discount code SWEATYBOX20

Got go , chat soon xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think she misses the beat every time when it comes to content by trying to be an influencer but isn't authentic about any of it.

I've a financial advisor because I'm an entrepreneur with the sw franchise. Lucky I can afford to put away my children's allowance and this is how i done it....

My skin is glowing....... Why not say christ lads my skin is so red it breaks out loads what about you lot? Any tips to get it under control........ Sure then see it will all come together where an actual genuine collab will occur

I've excess hair growth on face. I'm actually investing in myself and a good laser clinic and paying for an 8 week course and I'll show u the results

I'm just in a new relationship. We both want to have kids. We're having issues the issue is either and equally me or him.Its early days. We have cut out the bad stuff, changed our life style and look after many hard months we're looking for outside help....... No back lash ding dong days

I'm working with loads of brands I have a following from setting up my weight loss journey..... I fucked it royally up with sweet king. I know I didn't genuinely mean buy infertile women sweets. I said what I said and I hurt and offended people. I'm really sorry that's not what I meant. I tried to kinda sell the sweets different to every other insta him and it really backfired. I own it

I've gained weight. Covid happened alot of us have. I've gone up in dress sizes lads 2 or 3, sure you can see it. I own it. But let's get back to writing my food down. I'm at the size now sw will work so let's see what happens. I'll post sw meals that anyone calorie counting can relate to and let's go from there

Were a blended family now. You all know I was dumped before my wedding. Things didn't pan out. I'm with a new lovely partner that loves me and my son and best wishes to my sons dad. It sucks at times but you know what my son is number one to me so I'll just keep it going keep the peace

And there you go Sarah for the next trend you try to jump on the band wagon for

Edit for the spellings.... There are still some but sure look you get the jist x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
As a pretty recent newcomer to the life of Sarah (sweet king /Mother’s Day) I just went down the rabbit hole of her older videos on tik tok. I came across a video with loads of likes , over 10k! Unusual on her page as I’ve seen some of her posts with 0! 🥸 Anyway it’s a video of herself and blonde sister doing a pretty average dance …Why so many likes you might be wondering ? Sher everyone in the comments thought it was her GRANNY ! 😂😂😂 how I laughed ! didnt I? Oh I did !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Hang on now, hang the feck on.... So she was struggling today and Keith said "come on now sarah, il bring you to Musgraves to cheer you up", didn't you Keith, you did... Isn't he some gentleman, brought her to Musgraves, MUSGRAVES to cheer her up, he sure knows the way to woman's heart anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She really needs to stop mentioning these stupid stories on her page, "hang on until I tell you's this, you's will be knotted" ... All the while, the only one knotted is Sarah 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

square_spoon

VIP Member
Burp: Were you catfished?
Keet: Absolutely yeah…caught for a beaut
Burp: You weren’t!
Teet: I was!
Burp: I still make an effort
Quiche: Yeah…..to have a nice pyjamas during the day

My translation skills were hard won on the mean streetz of Cork tattle pals! Drive it on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

speakmythoughts

She says she had 6 sausages in her salad yesterday!!! 6 fu*king sausages. How is she a slimming world consultant and getting away with telling her followers this!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Youuuuuuuuuuu againnnnnnnn! Da neeeckkkkkkk! I had no recipe for my fruit salad and I was left with fruit juice standing there for days not knowing what to do!! Youuuuu ya traaaamp never defend meeeeeeee i willlll teeearrrrr youuuu I’m going through so much silently! You have no idea! Nonneeeeeee! Don’t everrr assummmeeee you know my struggleeeeee! Dirty yolllkkkkk 💋
I’ll be shot but this is getting quite painful to read… can ye WhatsApp each other or something 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Jellybb

VIP Member
Watch that other giant dose licking her hole tagging her on her story 😩 the whack of desperation of that Chelsea one is something else 😬 that is the first and last comment I make about that one because I wouldn’t give her the attention

• Heart
Reactions: 35

EraFeckOffWillYa!

Norriepitbull has changed her settings to download the tiktoks.. oooh the drama.. I lovvve it. 😆 I was also told Shannen Joyce and Fusion Hair pages were viewing them and they thought she wouldn't know... 😆 gagging 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34