Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youuuuuuuuuuu againnnnnnnn! Da neeeckkkkkkk! I had no recipe for my fruit salad and I was left with fruit juice standing there for days not knowing what to do!! Youuuuu ya traaaamp never defend meeeeeeee i willlll teeearrrrr youuuu I’m going through so much silently! You have no idea! Nonneeeeeee! Don’t everrr assummmeeee you know my struggleeeeee! Dirty yolllkkkkk 💋
I’ll be shot but this is getting quite painful to read… can ye WhatsApp each other or something 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes there are two types of people burbs , those that cycle and those that don't shut up about their cycle , you are the second one. However you could argue you are both , a bike who is riden all over the place and and a women who drinks too much 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Donna husband gone, she Burke on paper Sarah shared, she had affairs apparently and he did with a guy also said here, she hasnt a wedding ring and hes gone from her pics on facebook

Reactions: 1
Laughable her favourite piece of jewellery with Luke's name clearly only for content and make money from it, jees she's septic remembering she has a son just to make a few sales !!! Dylin oaks must be desperate she's trying to flog so many times #BA

Missed two threads but Norrie sent me back over when I seen this thread on her TT.

So the burning questions - how are her 1000's of cysts, do we have a sandwich filling reel yet, and what holiday is she losing weight to regain for now?
The cysts got lost along the way of her silent fertility journey !!!

Reactions: 8
Would rather wear the clown necklace from argos that all the chavs in the 90s wore than anything from Dylan oaks tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seems odd she opened her own salon if shes not a hairdresser herself...I always just presumed she was...so what does she do in the salon just Swan around with paperwork like Alan Sugar 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems odd she opened her own salon if shes not a hairdresser herself...I always just presumed she was...so what does she do in the salon just Swan around with paperwork like Alan Sugar 😂😂
I think it was Donna’s in-laws (Peter’s parents) who took over the salon and Donna is just running it for them

Reactions: 1
@Norriepitbull if ye read this will you change your settings so we can download your TT to share here. I can't screen record 🤪 you are on fire today

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She just washes it off in the shower daily guys... Daily 🤍💫🤍💫🤍💫🤍💫🤍💫🤍💫🤍💫🤍💫🤍💫🤍💫🤍💫🤍💫🤍💫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.