Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What possesses anyone to go onto their phone when they having a family day out with their nana & son in the car? I just find it so rude to them 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This one contradicts herself so much shes obsessed with food I dunno how anyone would be inspired by her. What was the need to show her stomach god she loves herself what a pathetic human. Her collabs then you'd sell your soul for a freebie and few euro. You neglect your son and dog but drive it on lovey !!!

Reactions: 5
Aww look, she read my comments last week about her having fish and chips with Beddy and now today we see her food that she brought especially to show me… she must be bleeping livid!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry lads I'm still shook she had 6 sausages in a jaysus salad wit 45grams of feta... SIX BLEEDIN SAUSAGES... SIX... IN A SALAD 🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 worst sw leader EVER 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But she's OK with that 🙄
You do you and Saaaaayyyyyyra will do Saaaaayyyyyyyra have you not been listening ? God knows she's harping on about it all f**kin' day, all day lonnnnnngggggg 😴. Safe to say Little Miss Positivity is a bit rattled. Her content is a snoozefest and still she takes no responsibility for that shite she's spouting!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that nice Beth......beddy goes to answer and this ignorant sack of tit goes talkin into her fone to let everyone know she definitely reads here and she eating the 4 syn sushi....I bet she's ate half of beddys chips already.....she's spending time with her yet justifying herself into her fone is more important.....in case ye missed it she doesn't care what ppl think of her but she clearly does god bless her crusty shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 19
6 sausages are nearly 500 calories. Had she ate burrrrito bowl and 100 pieces of sushi too? She referred to herself as an essential worker during the pandemic. Her hair still looks greasy and licking food out off her plastic fake nails is so disgusting to watch. She has the worst manners. They must have been like pigs at a trough at the dinner table growing up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I dont know what "diet" she is following because its not calorie counting thats for sure and someone said she isn't following SW either.

She is wanting to be a fully fledged insahoe now if she is moving her page away from weight loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest stories about not caring about the weight just emphasise how little she cares or knows about IVF. I was told I had to lose weight to undergo IVF. It’s been hard and I haven’t always been 100% on it food wise but I’ve increased my exercise and consistently been losing weight. The motivation is to hopefully have a baby. If you have that longing, you take it bloody seriously. It’s the only time in my life I’ve actually lost weight because it’s no longer about me - it’s about my family.

Is it crappy that weight is important? Yes. Tbh, I was happy with my weight before I was told I wouldn’t receive IVF. If Sarah wasn’t a SW consultant and wasn’t taking us on this oh so silent journey, I would say be whatever weight you want. But she is and she’s as, so yeah, weight is important. Why does she think people follow her?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So this Sarah is truly rattled by Tattle and and fun that is being made of her on TikTok, she really is a laughing stock and instead of taking the excellent advice offered to her on this thread about how to engage her audience again, she chooses to look arrogant and as if she doesn't care.
But Sarah what you don't realise, when you go on one of your rants is how obvious you make it look that YOU ACTUALLY ARE NOT OK WITH IT 😀😀😀.
You can keep pushing your relationship forward as the greatest love story ever but we can all see how he puts you down and plays it off as 'banter'
You can say you're OK about your weight but you have such an unhealthy relationship with food and alcohol, you now are the poster child for what not to do.
You like to project the image that you are self confident and smug but all you are is an idiot who is ruining your looks for the sake of free things that they only give to below average people like you, where is your luxury brand collabs?
Wash your hair more often, you can nearly smell you through the phone, that is why you can only be a #ba for your sisters and poor desperate Chrissy Sweetness, any other salon would kick you and your rancid head back out the door.

NOBODY is jealous of you, I continue to watch you because you make me feel good about my life....if my boyfriend annoys me, it comforts me to know that I am not stuck with a stinky bigot. If I don't have time to wash my hair, I remember that I actually washed it 2 days ago and that I will have clean hair tomorrow, I won't have to curl it or put it in a plait.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.