Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just having a nose through her TikTok and it proves what a bleep she is especially to her poor son 😭

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Was just having a nose through her TikTok and it proves what a bleep she is especially to her poor son 😭
Poor child.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
3 washes from lenor, like wtaf...its a fabric conditioner not a foking washing detergent.
All lies, just letting us know she was going to put on wash 🙄

Maybe if she washed her bedding and clothes (and herself) more often she wouldn't need copious amounts of fabric conditioner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I rejoined slimming world last week and we were discussing instagram pages who do slimming world and the consultant actually brought up sarah didn’t mention her name but was pretty obvious it was her and advised that she does not give a true reflection of slimming world and what it does. If you want to lose weight she basically said you’ve to cut out drinking every weekend etc in order to get the results you want.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also what I don’t understand is if your openly trying for a baby why would you drink huge amounts of alcohol every single weekend. Maybe she has a low egg count because of her unhealthy lifestyle and nothing to do with the cysts she claims she has. I mean I don’t have fertility issues but if I was really struggling and wanted a baby I would do everything I could to improve my lifestyle, lose weight eat healthy. Once in a blue moon it’s ok to drink but this one places her whole social around a session or a weekend of drinking and she wonders why then she can’t get pregnant or people won’t take her seriously. A well known and very popular fertility clinic on her own doorstep and she chooses to go to Dublin because she can’t handle the truth and would be told to cop on

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has a very unhealthy lifestyle alright. The food she eats and all the drinking, you're right if you were that serious about it all that would change!

Reactions: 4
One can only hope he grows up remembering his mum as flat out chasing the D 24/7 and eating weird combos of food in an eternal half-hearted effort to lose weight. It would be a blessing to remember her that way.

Reactions: 6
Why the f**k would anyone want financial advice from this gowl 🤨 ur man must be pretty desperate to have the likes of her on The spending Guru !!! Also comparing your fabric softener to pouring gin over measuring your delusional girl but drive it on !!!! Those waist trainers she would flog anything god bless her sell her soul for a few euros 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She bought more in supervalu when in. Her tilkok page is so cringe
View attachment 1275407
Ah na she’s a simpleton cringefest !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The water in his face wasn’t funny and even if she thought it was he didn’t once it was done so why post it. She’s a walking witch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.