Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need Agatha Cysty
I'm dead 🤣🤣 too funny !!!

She really would want to shut up, she's scamming her members, she's scamming people for a few sales to be fair we all know Keith would be out the door if she went back to her heaviest,, 🤭😡we all know Sarah Burke loves a freebie.... Drive it on girl !!

Lads she adores herself the confidence by her and the good angels for pictures strike a pose 📸

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is she missing a leg again in the after picture or some of it anyway there's no way it's tucked behind the other leg

Have to laugh at her secretly gearing up for the big family weekend away with the burps but trying to play it down for the secret therapie clab😂😂 we all know “your sisters” will make you have more than 4 drinks burp don’t be trying to fool us

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Sarah 👋🏼
id write fo you directly but you’d only block me so unfortunately I have to write my love letters here instead….

you are dead right…. Your weight is not our business … nobody’s weight is anybodys business!!! …

but when you come on ur page telling 44,000 people about your weight loss / weight gain on a weekly basis, can’t go a day without talking about weight, do a before and after picture for every new photo you take, tell us you’re going to drive it on for the week and then Eat out and drink pints then of course people are going to hold you accountable for what you say.

A lot of us say diet starts Monday and fail by lunchtime, but we didn’t tell anybody a diet was starting so nobody is holding us to it and we try again next Monday.

the majority on here aren’t actually commenting on ur weight (and the ones that are sure let them off as you say) but it’s more your inconsistency to do what u keep telling us you’re going to do for a long time now!!!

Fair play to you u lost a serious amount of weight a few years ago, like that’s amazing and not easy but now that you’re not finding it as easy anymore, why not do ur weight loss journey in silence / private , not because I think you should but maybe it might work better for you without the pressure of being accountable to the camera.

you’re in a new relationship, enjoy it, eat out, drink, go on hols like all the rest of us and enjoy life …your page would be much more enjoyable if you said lads we tried a new pizza place on Friday ye should try it…or where do ye like to eat? but then you go STRAIGHT IN AGAIN with the “but that’s ok, I’ll drive it on again” after every bad thing you’ve eaten and it is driving people mad!

You started your page with weightloss so now that there are more gains then losses (which is ok) you should try a different avenue for your page. Weightloss requires discipline and consistency which you don’t have at the moment so change the tune

you like a drink and getting dressed up at the weekend, why don’t u just change ur image / page content to im Sarah, I like to live the good life, come watch me do my tan and do hauls and how I curl my hair because that’s more relatable and will get u less criticism because u are being true to yourself and you’ll enjoy making the content. Do a few get ready with me’s. They’re light and fun to watch. When companies see you having fun on ur page they’ll approach you rather than you having to hound them for jobs. Go find ur slimming world book and put It through the shredder and change up ur page! Keep the weight loss wins, losses, tips and tricks for group because what was once ur bread and butter isn’t anymore.

and I will reiterate … yes your weight is NOBODYS BUSINESS, neither is ur relationship anybodys business but when you talk about it to 40+ thousand people EVERY SINGLE DAY, you have to take the good the bad and the ugly of it being up for discussion! that’s not trolling!

there’s some bunch of women on here (the majority) who are just up for the laugh and have been telling you for a long time what u need to change about ur page , they are your following, they are your numbers on ur page getting you your jobs, but you chose not to listen, not to care, not to take the constructive criticism and keeping doing what hundreds are telling you is so annoying, then how do you expect anything to change.

so stop being a little know it all and start working with what you’re being told to get more out of your page and stop fighting against it because ur too pig headed to give into “trolls”…

Like you know the following annoys EVERYONE:
Not changing ur bed sheets (at least don’t have them on camera if you haven’t changed them)

wash ur hair more often, poor personal hygiene gives people the ick… (fresh hair and appearance will probably get u more work with clothing and make up brands) like Laura b and all them always look immaculate. Like u can’t just roll out of bed put ur hair in a plait and expect brands to want to use you for work when everyone else is looking fresh as f*ck out of the shower doing their “clabs” you’ve to put in the work to get the work. You’re only getting the lazy jobs at the moment…Crank it up a bit

stop promting luke to speak.. let him come out with whatever he’d like to talk about rather than what u want him to say

if you say ur going to do something then do it and if you think u might not do it, don’t tell us about it … you can always tell us afterwards !!!! You’re afraid of ur life to do anything and we not know about it.

now ms burke, you can take that, leave it or do what you want with it but if you even took half of it on board I bet you’d see the criticism lessen as u go along!

and lastly who won the competition or was that only a stunt to get more followers???? It’s nearly a week overdue now 💁‍♀️ baaaaaad form!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
The fact that she put that post on her instagram means she isn’t losing any weight. The last few weeks it’s been all about “being good for New York” and she has been posting her food and bringing us to weigh in day on Friday. I think in that time she had lost about a pound and a half. I’d say last week she gained weight and that is why there was silence.
It’s also very obvious she is doing calorie counting and personal training. Once people figured that out here the daily food reels stopped.

Reactions: 20
Shut the duck up about weight if you don’t want people to comment on it. That’s a bit rich from her when her whole life revolves around food, driving it on & weight. I’m not one for commenting on peoples bodies because I’m no model but she is up more than 2 stone.
Just own it or stop talking about it completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why was the child's teeth blue at bedtime? Seems to eat an awful amount of crap

Reactions: 9
As I think everyone has said we don’t care her size. Just stop lying. Stop pretending. Stop making others feel weight us the only thing to worry about. Be a size 16 and be happy. That’s why she is not liked. She lies and lies and lies.

Holy duck when I went to New York I ate my way through donuts and pancakes and hotdogs the 3 times I went . I gave no shits and I came home had a detox of lots of fruit a good couple Of shits and it was gone. Seriously stop mentioning weight if you don’t want people to mention your weight. It makes absolutely no sense. It’s like he saying I hate my hair yet every post is about my hair ffs make it make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Hi Sarah 👋🏼
id write fo you directly but you’d only block me so unfortunately I have to write my love letters here instead….

you are dead right…. Your weight is not our business … nobody’s weight is anybodys business!!! …

but when you come on ur page telling 44,000 people about your weight loss / weight gain on a weekly basis, can’t go a day without talking about weight, do a before and after picture for every new photo you take, tell us you’re going to drive it on for the week and then Eat out and drink pints then of course people are going to hold you accountable for what you say.

A lot of us say diet starts Monday and fail by lunchtime, but we didn’t tell anybody a diet was starting so nobody is holding us to it and we try again next Monday.

the majority on here aren’t actually commenting on ur weight (and the ones that are sure let them off as you say) but it’s more your inconsistency to do what u keep telling us you’re going to do for a long time now!!!

Fair play to you u lost a serious amount of weight a few years ago, like that’s amazing and not easy but now that you’re not finding it as easy anymore, why not do ur weight loss journey in silence / private , not because I think you should but maybe it might work better for you without the pressure of being accountable to the camera.

you’re in a new relationship, enjoy it, eat out, drink, go on hols like all the rest of us and enjoy life …your page would be much more enjoyable if you said lads we tried a new pizza place on Friday ye should try it…or where do ye like to eat? but then you go STRAIGHT IN AGAIN with the “but that’s ok, I’ll drive it on again” after every bad thing you’ve eaten and it is driving people mad!

You started your page with weightloss so now that there are more gains then losses (which is ok) you should try a different avenue for your page. Weightloss requires discipline and consistency which you don’t have at the moment so change the tune

you like a drink and getting dressed up at the weekend, why don’t u just change ur image / page content to im Sarah, I like to live the good life, come watch me do my tan and do hauls and how I curl my hair because that’s more relatable and will get u less criticism because u are being true to yourself and you’ll enjoy making the content. Do a few get ready with me’s. They’re light and fun to watch. When companies see you having fun on ur page they’ll approach you rather than you having to hound them for jobs. Go find ur slimming world book and put It through the shredder and change up ur page! Keep the weight loss wins, losses, tips and tricks for group because what was once ur bread and butter isn’t anymore.

and I will reiterate … yes your weight is NOBODYS BUSINESS, neither is ur relationship anybodys business but when you talk about it to 40+ thousand people EVERY SINGLE DAY, you have to take the good the bad and the ugly of it being up for discussion! that’s not trolling!

there’s some bunch of women on here (the majority) who are just up for the laugh and have been telling you for a long time what u need to change about ur page , they are your following, they are your numbers on ur page getting you your jobs, but you chose not to listen, not to care, not to take the constructive criticism and keeping doing what hundreds are telling you is so annoying, then how do you expect anything to change.

so stop being a little know it all and start working with what you’re being told to get more out of your page and stop fighting against it because ur too pig headed to give into “trolls”…

Like you know the following annoys EVERYONE:
Not changing ur bed sheets (at least don’t have them on camera if you haven’t changed them)

wash ur hair more often, poor personal hygiene gives people the ick… (fresh hair and appearance will probably get u more work with clothing and make up brands) like Laura b and all them always look immaculate. Like u can’t just roll out of bed put ur hair in a plait and expect brands to want to use you for work when everyone else is looking fresh as f*ck out of the shower doing their “clabs” you’ve to put in the work to get the work. You’re only getting the lazy jobs at the moment…Crank it up a bit

stop promting luke to speak.. let him come out with whatever he’d like to talk about rather than what u want him to say

if you say ur going to do something then do it and if you think u might not do it, don’t tell us about it … you can always tell us afterwards !!!! You’re afraid of ur life to do anything and we not know about it.

now ms burke, you can take that, leave it or do what you want with it but if you even took half of it on board I bet you’d see the criticism lessen as u go along!

and lastly who won the competition or was that only a stunt to get more followers???? It’s nearly a week overdue now 💁‍♀️ baaaaaad form!
Brilliant so well written 👏👏👏👏😘

Poor all Luke with his bff answer and she happen to have the phone out again staged as usual. I don't think IV ever heard him mention his Dad he must be told not to by his bike mother !!!!

Reactions: 16
The hair is being washed I repeat the hair is being washed!!! Not by her though cause someone who works so so hard 24/7 just can’t manage a simple wash

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she actually refer to herself as a frontline worker during the first lockdown? 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I called it yesterday! She only gets her hair washed in the salon, probs to lazy to do it at home

• Sick
See this is what pisses people off with burps,the before and after picture she put up on her post, seriously where are the double chins and tubby legs gone in the after picture,it's the continuous lies out of her,I'm sure someone here has a recent pic of her and we'll compare,big lump of woman,own it burps!!!

Reactions: 8
Did she actually refer to herself as a frontline worker during the first lockdown? 🙈
No doubt she's waiting to receive the bonus from the government for been a front line work, 😂😂😂

Wouldn't you be embarrassed as duck to go in to a hair salon when your so unhygienic prayers for who ever had to was her manky hair !!!! Dirty Mare , take note hair washed on 20/05 !!!!

Weigh day Sarah 🤷🏼‍♀️ no more driiiiiving it on cos she's not I wonder how's beddy has she had fish an chips since

Reactions: 4
Weigh day Sarah 🤷🏼‍♀️ no more driiiiiving it on cos she's not I wonder how's beddy has she had fish an chips since
It’s none of our business anymore 😆😆 Sars is very proud of where she is at. The past few weeks of weigh ins and food reels never happened 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.