Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that the hycosy can increase your chance of getting pregnant, I wonder how that will affect New York if it happens.
It can Ur usually only when there's been a blockage in the tube stopping eggs and sperm from meeting, so the dye can flush small blockages away. But if there's no blockages it doesn't really increase chances

Reactions: 2
It’s also called a HSG or a SIS procedure - it’s definitely painful I can vouch for that but I had blockages 😱
Yea I've had the HSG on the NHS and a SIS private and both are deffs painful and I didn't have any blockages so I can only imagine how sore it was with blockages x x

Yeah I had HSG in Rotunda it was not nice & i only had to travel 20k home not 250+

I’ve had two Hsgs done. The first one the nurse said I wouldn’t feel a thing and I screamed the place down. Genuinely never felt pain like it and I have a high pain threshold. I had no blockages either. 1 year after I was in the rotunda and they couldn’t find the results so I had to do it again and it was the exact same doctor doing it and she remembered me 🤣 I knew what to expect but it was horrific.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Are we being brought on the adventure on Thursday or is it a silent journey? I can’t keep up and don’t want to book annual leave for Sarrrraaaaaah to leave us hanging like last time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are we being brought on the adventure on Thursday or is it a silent journey? I can’t keep up and don’t want to book annual leave for Sarrrraaaaaah to leave us hanging like last time
Its a silent journey but she will tell us everything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why on earth did she pick all the same style dresses to "show" off and where is her missing leg??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Vavavooms clothes are always really wrinkled when you get them and it's impossible to iron some of them, I've had to return them in the past for that reason.
Also I know of the owner, she won't be replying to any emails 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No sorry the HYCOSY involves them putting a dye through the fallopian tubes to check for blockages. It's more than just the scan. It can be quite painful too x
thanks for clearing up. As I said just did a google search. Goes to show dr google isn’t always your friend

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t you be mortified for her Teaspill calling her out and the rest of the Instahuns 😂 the one leg bandit Sarah !!!!! Insta-Fail 🤭🤭🤭

Seriously she needs to keep note of her lies...after booking New York they were going to be staying in every weekend til the trip and now has her Vavavoom haul and has something to wear cos they have something on every weekend.....I am going to 'move on' now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t cope with the whole leg photo shopped out
I’m am scarlet for her
For sure by this time I the morning she has seen she was called out for it or one of the insta Huns told her

no come back from that 🦵 a whole bleeping leg 🦵 vanished 😂😂😂best laugh all morning

• Haha
It can Ur usually only when there's been a blockage in the tube stopping eggs and sperm from meeting, so the dye can flush small blockages away. But if there's no blockages it doesn't really increase chances
Thanks for explaining xx

4C7B12CD-A599-4E62-AE8B-C12272AE1419.jpeg

Spotted around cork this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 37
ATTENTION ATTENTION

URGENT

Missing leg 🦵 (not sure if it’s left or right )
Was doing a try on for the gram yesterday and somehow I lost my leg 🦵
If anyone sees it or hears anything about it please message me
(I’m lost without it)
Thanks insta fam xx
Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Its a saddle, you're going to hop up on a saddle not a seat 🤣 We have to get our words right if we are going to pretend we know what we are talking about 😉🤣😂

Oh don't be giving Burp ideas its painful because she's going to have to take to the bed all weekend now once she reads this and there will be care packages coming in all directions 😊 Then we will get "Look who's up/out" and there will be alcohol involved !
Oh no fear of her, didn't you hear her say she's out next few weekends

Makes sense now. I thought she must either be blind or drunk to think those dresses look good on her, turns out she was in fact legless
😆🥁

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think it's the way she's posing, the leg is behind the other one i def don't think she photoshopped!! I've had that in pics before.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.