Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the advice that’s given to her on here and all the feedback given to her regarding her page and content and she chooses to listen to NONE OF IT! Yet some mad lunatic told her today that we are all jealous and she’s back on her high horse and actually believed it! I for one will 100% say that I am not jealous of Sarah Burke, wannabe Sarah O Connor because she can’t be Sarah Buckley …

I am proud to say that I grew my adult teeth all by myself and my baby teeth got taken by the tooth fairy between 1988 and 1991 and profits from the tooth fairy were lodged to Gurranabraher credit union at the time So no I’m not jealous of your baby teeth Sarah!

I shower daily and wash my hair every second day. It’s not my favourite thing to do because drying and styling it takes some time but it’s the right thing to do … so no I’m not jealous of ur greasy mane either

I am a clean freak and get about 6 washes out of that lenor so there isn’t an absolute hope you only get three washes out of it because Your clothes never look clean and if ur not changing ur bed sheets often, I’d doubt the clothes are washed either. (So no Im not jealous of ur poor hygiene either)

I have a conscience and wouldn’t dream of skulling pints every weekend if I was trying for a baby because I would want to be in good health to give them the best start should I get pregnant ! (So not jealous of ur morals either)

in fact I’m not jealous of u at all… and I’m not a bitchy person either but if you want to put up all the ins and outs of ur life, and show ur jealousy for your ex, and ignore the red flags of your boyfriend just so u don’t have to be on ur own, then get caught out on all ur lies, of course I’m here to watch! I don’t have to do anything, ur doing the work and I don’t even have to pay a subscription to watch!

Keith , Luke, want a baby, hate Brian, shopping list, jac Jossa tan, not out this weekend but then out, driving it on now for this week except Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday, slimming world group times, Luke’s schedule then repeat the whole feckin thing the following week. Like is this not the truth or am I just a troll making this up?

you are not an influencer, nobody is losing weight by watching ur page, no one has learned to do their make up from watching ur page, no one is waiting for sangwhich fillers from ur page, no one is going to buy a Dylan oaks chain cuz u have one, no one is going to the radisson because u are. Companies are not profiting from ur selling techniques because they are poor, repetitive, desperate sounding and just boring! Like people have told u this on here a million times in a million different ways and u are seeing it as trolling because u can’t take constructive criticism. That’s like will smith making a movie and those who write reviews being called trolls! NO, you over share your life so you cannot cry trolls because it’s up for discussion!

you think you’ve rattled people with ur made up story of the family in town this morning! There is NOONE on here afraid of the Burke’s or afraid to own their opinions or put their heads down “in shame” if we pass ye on the road … to be fair u shouldn’t expose ur family enough for them to be discussed, they’re not at fault here you are … and if all of us on tattle unfollowed u, you wouldn’t have enough of a following to get a single job so we’re probably what’s helping u get anything “clabbed”at all.

now don’t come at me but I admire lisa Jordan for her work ethic, relatability, realness, enthusiasm, ability to change up her content. She doesn’t have to tell us about her husband for us to know she has one. She only has to say something once or advertise something for 30 seconds and a lot of us will buy it. She knows her worth and if u want her to show it on her page you’ll pay for it but Sarah saturates us with the advertisement which looks like a beg for us to buy it to make her money! If people were using her code and making her money she wouldn’t have to keep begging. Lisa actually influences people, Sarah gives us a good time watching her trying to influence then praises herself for doing so. I am genuinley all about women helping women which this post mightn’t look like but how many more times And ways are needed to tell Sarah to stop what she’s doing and reassess …

and lastly Sarah…. You look worse for trying to make Keith look like the best parent to Luke. It makes u look like a bystander / onlooker and u look like a mug for not respecting the father of ur child. You wouldn’t have Luke only for Brian! Regardless of how many times u post Keith and Luke’s bond… BRIAN IS LUKES DAD the same way Kieran is yours! Imagine Tina telling u Kieran’s no good!!!! That’ll be the rock you perish on!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Sarah I have an amazing 40hrs a week job that I got a degree in collage for. It pays well. I have a handsome husband of 15 years and beautiful children. I enjoy everything in my life. However I really enjoy watching your train wreck Instagram account. The pretend relationships you have with your family. The forced relationship you have with Teeth. Because I have and know love, I see right through your dishonesty. Pitiful.... your Shakespeare love story doesn't exist. You still love your ex no matter how hard you try and convince us....

Reactions: 25
You are jealous of her 6 hours dont lie, you cant be a cuntsultant 🤪
View attachment 1274423
Successes include Guinness World Record holder in the following categories:

• Longest time without washing own hair
  • Most hen parties one person ever had
  • Consuming the highest amount of processed packet ham
  • Adult with the most baby teeth
  • Most claims of needing a smaller size
  • Longest time without changing bed sheets
  • Offending the most people with the jellies.
  • Least hours worked in a "full-time" job
  • Most fake relationship on Instagram
  • Most dinners consumed in one day
Please add any other know awards 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I still can't see her page?
What's her handle?
I've tried Sarahburke

She always came up when I'd search her name. Not now
She must have blocked you!! Happened me a few weeks ago cos I watched her stories in the middle of the night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Successes include Guinness World Record holder in the following categories:

• Longest time without washing own hair
  • Most hen parties one person ever had
  • Consuming the highest amount of processed packet ham
  • Adult with the most baby teeth
  • Most claims of needing a smaller size
  • Longest time without changing bed sheets
  • Offending the most people with the jellies.
  • Least hours worked in a "full-time" job
  • Most fake relationship on Instagram
  • Most dinners consumed in one day
Please add any other know awards 😜
  • Most hen parties one person ever had without getting married

Fixed your post 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
All the advice that’s given to her on here and all the feedback given to her regarding her page and content and she chooses to listen to NONE OF IT! Yet some mad lunatic told her today that we are all jealous and she’s back on her high horse and actually believed it! I for one will 100% say that I am not jealous of Sarah Burke, wannabe Sarah O Connor because she can’t be Sarah Buckley …

I am proud to say that I grew my adult teeth all by myself and my baby teeth got taken by the tooth fairy between 1988 and 1991 and profits from the tooth fairy were lodged to Gurranabraher credit union at the time So no I’m not jealous of your baby teeth Sarah!

I shower daily and wash my hair every second day. It’s not my favourite thing to do because drying and styling it takes some time but it’s the right thing to do … so no I’m not jealous of ur greasy mane either

I am a clean freak and get about 6 washes out of that lenor so there isn’t an absolute hope you only get three washes out of it because Your clothes never look clean and if ur not changing ur bed sheets often, I’d doubt the clothes are washed either. (So no Im not jealous of ur poor hygiene either)

I have a conscience and wouldn’t dream of skulling pints every weekend if I was trying for a baby because I would want to be in good health to give them the best start should I get pregnant ! (So not jealous of ur morals either)

in fact I’m not jealous of u at all… and I’m not a bitchy person either but if you want to put up all the ins and outs of ur life, and show ur jealousy for your ex, and ignore the red flags of your boyfriend just so u don’t have to be on ur own, then get caught out on all ur lies, of course I’m here to watch! I don’t have to do anything, ur doing the work and I don’t even have to pay a subscription to watch!

Keith , Luke, want a baby, hate Brian, shopping list, jac Jossa tan, not out this weekend but then out, driving it on now for this week except Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday, slimming world group times, Luke’s schedule then repeat the whole feckin thing the following week. Like is this not the truth or am I just a troll making this up?

you are not an influencer, nobody is losing weight by watching ur page, no one has learned to do their make up from watching ur page, no one is waiting for sangwhich fillers from ur page, no one is going to buy a Dylan oaks chain cuz u have one, no one is going to the radisson because u are. Companies are not profiting from ur selling techniques because they are poor, repetitive, desperate sounding and just boring! Like people have told u this on here a million times in a million different ways and u are seeing it as trolling because u can’t take constructive criticism. That’s like will smith making a movie and those who write reviews being called trolls! NO, you over share your life so you cannot cry trolls because it’s up for discussion!

you think you’ve rattled people with ur made up story of the family in town this morning! There is NOONE on here afraid of the Burke’s or afraid to own their opinions or put their heads down “in shame” if we pass ye on the road … to be fair u shouldn’t expose ur family enough for them to be discussed, they’re not at fault here you are … and if all of us on tattle unfollowed u, you wouldn’t have enough of a following to get a single job so we’re probably what’s helping u get anything “clabbed”at all.

now don’t come at me but I admire lisa Jordan for her work ethic, relatability, realness, enthusiasm, ability to change up her content. She doesn’t have to tell us about her husband for us to know she has one. She only has to say something once or advertise something for 30 seconds and a lot of us will buy it. She knows her worth and if u want her to show it on her page you’ll pay for it but Sarah saturates us with the advertisement which looks like a beg for us to buy it to make her money! If people were using her code and making her money she wouldn’t have to keep begging. Lisa actually influences people, Sarah gives us a good time watching her trying to influence then praises herself for doing so. I am genuinley all about women helping women which this post mightn’t look like but how many more times And ways are needed to tell Sarah to stop what she’s doing and reassess …

and lastly Sarah…. You look worse for trying to make Keith look like the best parent to Luke. It makes u look like a bystander / onlooker and u look like a mug for not respecting the father of ur child. You wouldn’t have Luke only for Brian! Regardless of how many times u post Keith and Luke’s bond… BRIAN IS LUKES DAD the same way Kieran is yours! Imagine Tina telling u Kieran’s no good!!!! That’ll be the rock you perish on!
Nail on the head!!

Reactions: 2

Go wan ole crusty nails.... boom 💥👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Interesting that the general consensus here is yesterdays events never happened....

What does she mean by my sister was going to formally introduce herself.... what like Try McClure from the Simpsons is it 😂😂😂
"Hi I'm Donna,you might remember me from films such as the bowl haircut strikes again and Return of the Alpaca."

They have high opinions of themselves on a Monday morning buying knickers dont they....

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.