Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
"doesn't know her cycles from washing to menstruation, we better shut up incase we cause an alteration"

• Haha
Reactions: 69
All the advice that’s given to her on here and all the feedback given to her regarding her page and content and she chooses to listen to NONE OF IT! Yet some mad lunatic told her today that we are all jealous and she’s back on her high horse and actually believed it! I for one will 100% say that I am not jealous of Sarah Burke, wannabe Sarah O Connor because she can’t be Sarah Buckley …

I am proud to say that I grew my adult teeth all by myself and my baby teeth got taken by the tooth fairy between 1988 and 1991 and profits from the tooth fairy were lodged to Gurranabraher credit union at the time So no I’m not jealous of your baby teeth Sarah!

I shower daily and wash my hair every second day. It’s not my favourite thing to do because drying and styling it takes some time but it’s the right thing to do … so no I’m not jealous of ur greasy mane either

I am a clean freak and get about 6 washes out of that lenor so there isn’t an absolute hope you only get three washes out of it because Your clothes never look clean and if ur not changing ur bed sheets often, I’d doubt the clothes are washed either. (So no Im not jealous of ur poor hygiene either)

I have a conscience and wouldn’t dream of skulling pints every weekend if I was trying for a baby because I would want to be in good health to give them the best start should I get pregnant ! (So not jealous of ur morals either)

in fact I’m not jealous of u at all… and I’m not a bitchy person either but if you want to put up all the ins and outs of ur life, and show ur jealousy for your ex, and ignore the red flags of your boyfriend just so u don’t have to be on ur own, then get caught out on all ur lies, of course I’m here to watch! I don’t have to do anything, ur doing the work and I don’t even have to pay a subscription to watch!

Keith , Luke, want a baby, hate Brian, shopping list, jac Jossa tan, not out this weekend but then out, driving it on now for this week except Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday, slimming world group times, Luke’s schedule then repeat the whole feckin thing the following week. Like is this not the truth or am I just a troll making this up?

you are not an influencer, nobody is losing weight by watching ur page, no one has learned to do their make up from watching ur page, no one is waiting for sangwhich fillers from ur page, no one is going to buy a Dylan oaks chain cuz u have one, no one is going to the radisson because u are. Companies are not profiting from ur selling techniques because they are poor, repetitive, desperate sounding and just boring! Like people have told u this on here a million times in a million different ways and u are seeing it as trolling because u can’t take constructive criticism. That’s like will smith making a movie and those who write reviews being called trolls! NO, you over share your life so you cannot cry trolls because it’s up for discussion!

you think you’ve rattled people with ur made up story of the family in town this morning! There is NOONE on here afraid of the Burke’s or afraid to own their opinions or put their heads down “in shame” if we pass ye on the road … to be fair u shouldn’t expose ur family enough for them to be discussed, they’re not at fault here you are … and if all of us on tattle unfollowed u, you wouldn’t have enough of a following to get a single job so we’re probably what’s helping u get anything “clabbed”at all.

now don’t come at me but I admire lisa Jordan for her work ethic, relatability, realness, enthusiasm, ability to change up her content. She doesn’t have to tell us about her husband for us to know she has one. She only has to say something once or advertise something for 30 seconds and a lot of us will buy it. She knows her worth and if u want her to show it on her page you’ll pay for it but Sarah saturates us with the advertisement which looks like a beg for us to buy it to make her money! If people were using her code and making her money she wouldn’t have to keep begging. Lisa actually influences people, Sarah gives us a good time watching her trying to influence then praises herself for doing so. I am genuinley all about women helping women which this post mightn’t look like but how many more times And ways are needed to tell Sarah to stop what she’s doing and reassess …

and lastly Sarah…. You look worse for trying to make Keith look like the best parent to Luke. It makes u look like a bystander / onlooker and u look like a mug for not respecting the father of ur child. You wouldn’t have Luke only for Brian! Regardless of how many times u post Keith and Luke’s bond… BRIAN IS LUKES DAD the same way Kieran is yours! Imagine Tina telling u Kieran’s no good!!!! That’ll be the rock you perish on!

• Heart
Reactions: 64

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
Quick one , has anyone actually seen Mikey recently, I've seen her call out for him in a few stories. I just fear she might have eaten him for 10 syns but counted him as 3 and hex A?????????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
She must go do a food shop... no one gives a bollox

She is putting her Dylan oaks earrings back in ..no one gives a bollox

Lukes swimmin is changed this week... no one gives a bollox

She's back to pt this week...

Again Sarah, I mean this with all my heart and soul. .... No one gives a bollix

🤷‍♀️🥳💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Lovelula

VIP Member
Interesting that the general consensus here is yesterdays events never happened....

What does she mean by my sister was going to formally introduce herself.... what like Try McClure from the Simpsons is it 😂😂😂
"Hi I'm Donna,you might remember me from films such as the bowl haircut strikes again and Return of the Alpaca."

They have high opinions of themselves on a Monday morning buying knickers dont they....

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Alucia

VIP Member
Burps financial advice.

Sell jellies to whoever, it doesn't matter once you get the money.

Make a fool of yourself shaving your face for money.

Sell sell sell at every opportunity, dont worry about pissing your followers off, some poor fool will buy something.

Move a fella in he can pay half. Also can babysit if you have children from previous relationships.

Smoke away, they are only €15 a pack and drive to Dublin for ifv if you want, dont worry about the cost. Keep your tweet sweet as you can't let him leave with the shower gel.

Eat out in restaurants, get frequent take aways, stay in hotels a mile down the road. Great way to save money on a taxi 🥴

Buy in the Penneys reduction sale.

Wait for your sister to hand you down her bedding.

Bring your granny out, she will shout lunch.

Borrow sandals from your granny.

Wear the same clothes constantly and freebies, saves you a fortune. Dont bother to wash them, keep the electricity prices down.

Shower at the leisure center, worth the trip out to save on electricity.

Leave your hair a week and this too will save money on shampoo and electricity.

Desperate times, open your tan bottle and use the end of it.

Drive on a provisional, it will save you paying the full price for the test.

Live in the neck of your jumper, cut down on heating bills.

Cover all meals in saxa salt, you wont taste the gone off food from the butchers.

Hope some of Burps money saving tips help someone or if you can't choon in for the live. Cycle on and please feel free to add your Burp money saving tips 🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary ,

Saaaarrrraaahhh here again. Went to Dublin there now yesterday for my hycosy. Keet and I didn't say two words to each other for the trip up cos he was like a dog after coming off night shift but it was our special time , just us two ❤

Procedure was grand. Bit like a payriod but like I'm grand with them anyway I just have to take to the bed and have care packages brought to me.Tattle is doing wonders for me cos I haven't a feckin clue what I'm on about so I'm getting all my info from there. I'll chat about it all in more detail at some point I'm just not strong enough now(haven't gotten my story straight)

Don't forget PAININTHEHOLE20 will get you a discount off a hoody and some sweatshirts. When I'm not reefing the collar off mine to show my collar bones I have it up around my airs so I can hide in it like Fester Addams.

Out there now tonight for Sonic , I mean Tina's 60th. I'm not drinking cos I'm off it now tonight but I had my 7up in a gin glass cos I'm a dose , classy girl. Ate half the menu cos no way was I weighing in to today but I'll drive it on for the next 2 weeks before New York where I will be eating rings around myself

Chat soon xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Bulmers

VIP Member
When she was doing that hair reel u could see her hair at back was so so greasy looking, I’d be embarrassed to admit not washing my hair but not ol greasy head. She’s revolting and so fuckin lazy.
Lads, I've I've confession to make, I messaged voduz after a few glasses of vino last night, saying was that the type of ambassadors they wanted who curl their greasy hair to get more days out of it without washing it..... or we're theyntrying to get that type of gullible cheap customer...☺🤭. They read the message but didn't reply....is it any wonder I'm blocked from so many accounts.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Jellybb

VIP Member
I honestly believe that this mad cunt is only going down the therapie route for content. I believe that she does not have endometriosis/PCOS or 90 cysts. She is no longer the slimming world sensation she once was. She’s piling on the pounds whilst still masquerading as a slimming world consultant! She is ADDICTED to the attention she got in the past from the big weight loss and cannot recreate it so she is jumping on the infertility bandwagon 😩 literally ANYTHING for attention! It’s actually desperate carry on that she is trying to get knocked up by a fella she is with a wet week 🙈 it’s all going to end in tears because no man would be able to put up with this ones shit 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Alucia

VIP Member
What is with those “tell me your X likes Y without telling me your X likes Y I’ll go first” Tiktoks that she seems to think are funny and clever? They’re stupid and boring!
Tell me your girlfriend tried to sell jellies to the wrong demographic and now your boyfriend has to buy his own jellies in a brown paper bag 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 44

francydoll

Tweet and his version of Hungry Hippos 🙈

View attachment 1256013
No way. That’s horrendous. I never saw that
Still can’t wait to see will therapie be a #collab
I 100% know they are keeping the collab quiet. Neither of them (Burp or Therapie) want the collab to be public. It has been well discussed between them. This is the reason I joined this group- to ‘out’ them both. Burp gets free IVF and Therapie gets free publicity from her. I am close to the family so I cannot say anymore.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Jellybb

VIP Member
I will say it again, that waist trainer pants yoke is THE WORST garment I have ever laid my eyes on 🙈 it really is fucking disgusting. It does absolutely fuck all for her! It doesn’t suck her in or give her any kind of shape. It’s like putting an elastic band on a pig. Makes no fucking difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Puffin

VIP Member
Attention fellow tatters are you all set for today. Will we have the executive pink blazer? Will the bicycle shorts be retired now that the cy caal has arrived ? Will we have a jumper/ shirt with the collar reefed to bits and the collar bones highlighted for the gods?

Will the quiff make an appearance? Will we have the irish dancing curls or a half up half down? Will the eyebrows be brushed up to her hairline? You know what they say the higher the eyebrows the closer to god🙏

Where will we stop for food? Will Burger King make a re- appearance ? Will the deli in a Spar be cleared out?

Stayed tuned for today's thrilling installment of Saaarrraaah's Trip to Therapie: The Silent Journey 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 42

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Makes sense now. I thought she must either be blind or drunk to think those dresses look good on her, turns out she was in fact legless
😆🥁

• Haha
Reactions: 40