Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit where it's due to anyone the style of the 3rd one is gorgeous on her I think....fits really well around the tummy area,I wouldnt be gone on the print but I would nearly buy it for the fit ..it looks really good.The 2nd one is too flimsy and the first
If Sarah is on social welfare isn't there something about having so many holidays in one year? Like she has been away twice already since October and going away again in two weeks and then I'm sure another holiday before year is out and then ivf!
Anyone on sw is entitled to a holiday every year,you just fill out a form at sw office and they will delay your payment for 1 or 2 weeks until you come back..in fairness people drawing jobseekers/disability whatever are entitled to a week away if they save for it..we're not living in North Korea....but yes you're right in that she is away a lot...I wonder is she making that much money self employed or is she the type that's up to her neck in loans/credit card Bill's.

Reactions: 3
Credit where it's due to anyone the style of the 3rd one is gorgeous on her I think....fits really well around the tummy area,I wouldnt be gone on the print but I would nearly buy it for the fit ..it looks really good.The 2nd one is too flimsy and the first

Anyone on sw is entitled to a holiday every year,you just fill out a form at sw office and they will delay your payment for 1 or 2 weeks until you come back..in fairness people drawing jobseekers/disability whatever are entitled to a week away if they save for it..we're not living in North Korea....but yes you're right in that she is away a lot...I wonder is she making that much money self employed or is she the type that's up to her neck in loans/credit card Bill's.
One parent family payment you could take 2 weeks as far as i remember so she must not be getting that. Unless its paid to her bank and she's dodging the 2 week rule that way

Reactions: 2
Has anyone got a response form raddison cork about the free membership...

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Those dresses were awful on her and shes hopping around the room delighted with herself. I thought the pink one was nice when i seen the photo but then to see in in video its just her knowing her angles again. Looked very wide in it. Could get much nicer for that money than from a company giving freebies to the likes of her
I'm amazed at her self confidence... I think the style of those dresses were awful on her made her look even bigger, she'd block out the sun if she bent over, and I'm saying that as a proper size 14!

Has anyone got a response form raddison cork about the free membership...
No nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's the cockiness, posing into the camera after the gym with all the right angles and she only weak for herself 🥴 She's after about 40 syns and she says but look I stayed on plan 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Eating so late at night too its no good for you even if she is stealing sinead bites content and recipes.

Sorry, how can she work as a SW consultant and claim social welfare?

You got your PERIOD Sarah, spell it with me now P. E. R. I. O. D.. Stop calling it your cycle, its a bleeping period!!!

Dose 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Best thread title ever 🤣🤣🤣 cycle on now ladies for the week Fridays coming
Edit to say I’m just after watching her food reel, she’s a tonne of syns today so 25syns at least from what I counted she said plus she’s making her own rules on the McDonald’s porridge and she still says she stayed on plan? Sure I thought you had to stick to is it 15 syns to be on plan not double it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How, as a slimming world consultant can she consume 25 syns, and say "she stayed on plan"? Thats over her allowance, so shes not sticking to plan....FULL OF tit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Over loaded surgery syns then saying I should have got the 14 cos the 16 would fit a 16-18 the 14 is more 12-14 will u cut the tit ur not a 12 u fool I've a pain in my hoof from this cycle shite

Reactions: 15
Eating so late at night too its no good for you even if she is stealing sinead bites content and recipes.
While it's not great for the old digestion it has no effect on weight gain or loss. Calories are calories regardless of the time you consume them. You just may feel bit bloated/sluggish eating late but this idea of not eating after 6 etc is nonsense re weight.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.