Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those dresses were awful on her and shes hopping around the room delighted with herself. I thought the pink one was nice when i seen the photo but then to see in in video its just her knowing her angles again. Looked very wide in it. Could get much nicer for that money than from a company giving freebies to the likes of her

Reactions: 12
Those dresses were awful on her and shes hopping around the room delighted with herself. I thought the pink one was nice when i seen the photo but then to see in in video its just her knowing her angles again. Looked very wide in it. Could get much nicer for that money than from a company giving freebies to the likes of her
Your picture 😂😂 we won't ever see them again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly girls I think I could cancel Netflix. Burp is just too entertaining day in day out. Between the missing dog, IVF journey that was the fastest medical decision of all time, the silent PCOS journey, Luke desperate to be a big b-b-b-brother, bigot turning into the male version of an already masculine Sarah, and then the cycle along with the cycling shorts. It’s just too much fun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought her hair was wet earlier when she was calling Mikey, as in she had washed it but to my dismay I realised it was just grease 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly girls I think I could cancel Netflix. Burp is just too entertaining day in day out. Between the missing dog, IVF journey that was the fastest medical decision of all time, the silent PCOS journey, Luke desperate to be a big b-b-b-brother, bigot turning into the male version of an already masculine Sarah, and then the cycle along with the cycling shorts. It’s just too much fun
She is definitely the gift that just keeps giving... id be lost without our burp! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought her hair was wet earlier when she was calling Mikey, as in she had washed it but to my dismay I realised it was just grease 🙄
She cant wash her own hair sure. She is a #BA. She stays in her unwashed greasy hair for 2 weeks so we can see how fab the blow dry is.

Imagine how manky its gonna be in new york with all the city smoke and fumes 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Way better than Netflix

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@brandambassador how is the new job going ? x

Sorry to derail

Reactions: 2
Just jumping on my seat for the All Ireland Cykle ladies that will bring us to Dublin Thursday 🚲🚲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't even follow her or check her story just read here and die on a regular basis 😆 she's the gift that keeps giving

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.